Preterist trix they use to try to sustain their doctrines...

robycop3

That makes sense. Typical Dispy
Can you prove me wrong ? Of course not !

And I'm a dispy only to the point that I believe in 3 dispensations: the Old Covenant, which is now dead, the New Covenant, under which we're now living, & the coming new world.

Reformedguy

And I'm a dispy only to the point that I believe in 3 dispensations: the Old Covenant, which is now dead, the New Covenant, under which we're now living, & the coming new world.
There are no dispensations. There are simply the old and new covenants. There, I proved you wrong. Next

robycop3

I have several encyclopediae & history boox before me, plus a powerful PC & fast internet speed, & the occurrence of those eschatological events is simply not truthfully found in any of them.

No, YOU are, as you hold the pret myth, which any 7th grade history book proves is poppycock.
Let the record show that robycop3 deflected in the other thread like politician deflects questions in an interview... Me on the other hand, have responded as a statesman and an apologist...

robycop3

Let the record show that robycop3 deflected in the other thread like politician deflects questions in an interview... Me on the other hand, have responded as a statesman and an apologist...
Let the record show you presented a ridiculous, man-made scenario that history has proven false, a scenario that has invented new meanings for certain Scriptures that just aren't in them.

Reformedguy

Prove that soon does not mean soon? What does soon mean?

robycop3

Prove that soon does not mean soon? What does soon mean?
To GOD, it can mean a million years or more.

Now, please provide **PROOF** the events you SAY have already happened, HAVE in fact already happened. And I mean REAL VERIFIABLE PROOF, not the usual pret hogwash.

Reformedguy

To GOD, it can mean a million years or more.

Now, please provide **PROOF** the events you SAY have already happened, HAVE in fact already happened. And I mean REAL VERIFIABLE PROOF, not the usual pret hogwash.
But it was written or spoke to a specific people at a specific time. So what does soon mean?

robycop3

But it was written or spoke to a specific people at a specific time. So what does soon mean?
It means they recorded it & passed it on to future generations, including ours.

And I'll tellya what soon means once toy answer my little challenge in my previous post. (Or admit you cant.)