Preterist trix they use to try to sustain their doctrines...

Reformedguy

Yes ( Hosea 6:2 ) 2 days ( the church age or age of grace ) for God ( soon for Him who inspired those scriptures ) and 2000 years for us ( Psalm 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:8 )! Then 1 Thess.4:14-17 will happen at the END of this current Church age! Then the MOL ( AC ) can get Daniel 9:27 started by confirming the covenant ( Peace treaty ) with many once that ministry of the Holy Spirit ( the indwelling restrainer - 1 Cor.6:19 ) gets TAKEN out of his ( the AC ) way ( via the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 ) as per 2 Thess.2:7! The restrainer is the Holy Spirit working through those that He dwells in! Yes the Holy Spirit will still be on earth to seal the 144 thousand and those who accept Christ after the Caught Up of 1 Thess.4:17 because He ( the Holy Spirit ) is Omnipresent ( Psalm 139:7 )! Then on the 3rd day ( the 1000 year kingdom REIGN ) He will restore us ( Hosea 6:2 again )! Preterism remains 100% refuted! Case closed!
Ya but could you define the word soon for me?

rod.ney

Ya but could you define the word soon for me?
Yes, God's soon is ( 1 or 2 Days ), which will be 1000 or 2000 years for us as per Psalm 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:8! That's why the 2 Days He mentioned in Hosea 6:2 would Be 2000 Years for us in this Age of Grace called the Church Age )! Then He will restore Us on the 3 day ( another 1000 Years ) at the END of His Post-Trib. 1000 year REIGN! That's when there will be NO More SINS in His Created Universe & Heavens because He then Burns the stain of SIN out of this old earth & Heavens and reforms it into the NEW SIN Free Heaven and Earth with no seas as per Rev.21:1 in conjunction with 2 Peter 3:10-13 & Isaiah 65:17! Now you should CLEARLY Get it as per those Posted scriptures!

Reformedguy

Yes, God's soon is ( 1 or 2 Days ), which will be 1000 or 2000 years for us as per Psalm 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:8! That's why the 2 Days He mentioned in Hosea 6:2 would Be 2000 Years for us in this Age of Grace called the Church Age )! Then He will restore Us on the 3 day ( another 1000 Years ) at the END of His Post-Trib. 1000 year REIGN! That's when there will be NO More SINS in His Created Universe & Heavens because He then Burns the stain of SIN out of this old earth & Heavens and reforms it into the NEW SIN Free Heaven and Earth with no seas as per Rev.21:1 in conjunction with 2 Peter 3:10-13 & Isaiah 65:17! Now you should CLEARLY Get it as per those Posted scriptures!
I missed the definition of "soon" in this jumbled mess. That was my question

rod.ney

I missed the definition of "soon" in this jumbled mess. That was my question
It is God's SOON ( not our Soon ) of 1 or 2 Days for Him, because those 2 days of this age of Grace is 2000 Years for us! FYI that was CORRECTLY poste in the VERY First sentence of my Prior post! Did you NOT read it correctly ( like you seem to do with reading the scriptures ( AS IS )?!

Reformedguy

It is God's SOON ( not our Soon ) of 1 or 2 Days for Him, because those 2 days of this age of Grace is 2000 Years for us! FYI that was CORRECTLY poste in the VERY First sentence of my Prior post! Did you NOT read it correctly ( like you seem to do with reading the scriptures ( AS IS )?!
It's God's soon? Lol What is God's soon?

robycop3

All this horse feathers over "soon" is made moot by the FACT that the prophesied events HAVEN'T YET OCCURRED! You may jump up & down & holler "soon" all ya want, but it won't override that FACT!

rod.ney

So God does not exist outside of time?
The one GOD ( who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 ) is a Trinity that is made up from these 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ), that are called God ( Not GOD ) individually in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit ; and John 8:58 & Heb.1:8 for the Son! God the Word in John 1:1 became Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus GOD ( FSHS ) always Existed outside of His Created Time till God the Word stepped into His created time in John 1:14! So once BC changed to AD ( when Christ was born ), GOD exists both outside and inside of time because ALL fullness of the GODhead dwells bodily in Jesus Christ as per Col.2:9! ---------------------

Colossians 2:9​

New King James Version​

9 For in Him ( Jesus Christ ) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

Reformedguy

The one GOD ( who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 ) is a Trinity that is made up from these 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ), that are called God ( Not GOD ) individually in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit ; and John 8:58 & Heb.1:8 for the Son! God the Word in John 1:1 became Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus GOD ( FSHS ) always Existed outside of His Created Time till God the Word stepped into His created time in John 1:14! So once BC changed to AD ( when Christ was born ), GOD exists both outside and inside of time because ALL fullness of the GODhead dwells bodily in Jesus Christ as per Col.2:9! ---------------------

Colossians 2:9​

New King James Version​

9 For in Him ( Jesus Christ ) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
So God is not subject to time then correct?

rod.ney

God the Son is not God?
Hebrews 1:8 refutes that because God the Father calls His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " and John 1:1 says He "was God" ( the Word ), who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! All things were created THROUGH & By Him ( precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16! Case closed!