Previous articles

DrFredericks

Hello:
I apologize but I cannot find the articles previously posted on the CARM site. I was trying to find various articles on Islam but do not even see that listed under the new CARM dictionary. Previously there were several dozen such articles available on various facets thereof. Thanks! God Bless, Jason. 612-386-0333.

Beloved

Hello:
I apologize but I cannot find the articles previously posted on the CARM site. I was trying to find various articles on Islam but do not even see that listed under the new CARM dictionary. Previously there were several dozen such articles available on various facets thereof. Thanks! God Bless, Jason. 612-386-0333.
Hi Dr. Fredericks, I see that Matt has posted on the new page that the Carm.org page is what we would call a work in progress. Like you, I couldn't find all the great info that I always looked for at first. Today I went back in and pushed every "button" I could see and found a tremendous amount that we had before. From the below message: it appears we will have lost nothing and will have much new info.

Welcome to CARM Beta. Although most of the functionality of this website works and the majority of the content is readily available, there is still much work left to do before this site is complete. We appreciate your patience as we work to finish this site in the coming weeks.
If you come across a bad link, a bug, or any other problem with the site, we would greatly appreciate your letting us know. Simply click the button on the right to submit a short form. No need to submit a form for missing content at this point. We are aware there may be a few pages still needing appropriate content.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
I hope this helps you as much as it has me today.
Blessing

DrFredericks

Dear Beloved:
Thank you for your reply! You mentioned that you 'found a tremendous amount that we had before' and Matt stated 'the majority of the content is readily available.' Unfortunately I cannot find any of the probably thousands or previous articles and am wondering whether I am merely looking in the wrong place. As previously mentioned I was looking to review articles about Islam of which there were previously at least three dozen but I cannot find even one. Do you know how I can locate said articles or are they not yet available. My confusion is that the vast majority of content appears still missing. Thank you again! In Christ, Jason.

Beloved

DrFredericks. thanks for responding. I did have a problem when I first went searcfhing and it took me about 4 times before I "foumd" any articles. I have some time today. How about me starting the search again, writing down the process I went through and coming back in here and writing down how I found the articles for you? I need to do that anyway for myself.

Beloved

Dear Beloved:
Thank you for your reply! You mentioned that you 'found a tremendous amount that we had before' and Matt stated 'the majority of the content is readily available.' Unfortunately I cannot find any of the probably thousands or previous articles and am wondering whether I am merely looking in the wrong place. As previously mentioned I was looking to review articles about Islam of which there were previously at least three dozen but I cannot find even one. Do you know how I can locate said articles or are they not yet available. My confusion is that the vast majority of content appears still missing. Thank you again! In Christ, Jason.
DrFredericks we just hit a gold mine:oops:
Go to search & type in Carm.org.

Up pops the Welcome to Carm page. In the upper right is Navigation Menu, click on that
There is your entrance to theGold mine

Go to International on the right side
and under that I clicked on World Religons

Islam is listed there on the left and it looks as though
it is the same coverage as before

Have fun and may the Lord bless you in your search

Recon

Hi there. I'm trying to find the old content as well, and even with the help of the discussion you two have been having, I am still unable to find it.

Could someone please link for me where to find the old articles?
In particular, I am looking for the Catholicism articles, which were so numerous and well-organized. They now appear to be entirely absent and replaced with paid teaching series.

Beloved

Hi there. I'm trying to find the old content as well, and even with the help of the discussion you two have been having, I am still unable to find it.

Could someone please link for me where to find the old articles?
In particular, I am looking for the Catholicism articles, which were so numerous and well-organized. They now appear to be entirely absent and replaced with paid teaching series.

The Navigation Menu is the entry to everything I have found. I do admit if I am not careful it flips out and I constantly have to hit Navigation Menu again and again.. Due to my ignorance I suspect. If you figure it out let me know please.

After going to the Home Page which is

NAVIGATION MENU at the top right is the key to finding everything. Click on that,
and the URL is this
That leads you to an information page

THEN

See WORLD RELIGIONS click on that and you will see a list
and Roman Catholicism is in that list.

Recon

The Navigation Menu is the entry to everything I have found. I do admit if I am not careful it flips out and I constantly have to hit Navigation Menu again and again.. Due to my ignorance I suspect. If you figure it out let me know please.

After going to the Home Page which is

NAVIGATION MENU at the top right is the key to finding everything. Click on that,
and the URL is this
That leads you to an information page

THEN

See WORLD RELIGIONS click on that and you will see a list
and Roman Catholicism is in that list.
Oh wow! That's pretty cool. Thanks!

DrFredericks

DrFredericks. thanks for responding. I did have a problem when I first went searcfhing and it took me about 4 times before I "foumd" any articles. I have some time today. How about me starting the search again, writing down the process I went through and coming back in here and writing down how I found the articles for you? I need to do that anyway for myself.

DrFredericks

Dear Beloved:
Thank you again for your help! I had tried that very same process one week ago and although it did not function then it appears to be working currently. You mentioned the Navigation Menu in response to another member but this definitely appears to be malfunctioning despite my many attempts as per your guidance. I tried to report this as a Bug, Bad Link, etc but these error reporting links are themselves not functioning either. Please let me know how to report problems to the website administrator -- perhaps their direct email address if you have it. Thank you again for your help! Blessings, Jason.

Beloved

DrFredricks, thank you for your kind words. The administrator is 4Him and the email address is
[email protected]
She has helped all of us and probably can answer all of your questions. She certainly can make it more understandable than the way I have explained it I am sure. I look forward to reading your posts and perhaps ? you can show me a better way than what I have posted ;) I do know that Matt is working hard getting this board not only better than before, but easier to navigate.A huge undertaking I would think.

May the Lord bless you today DrFredicks. It has been a joy trying to help you.
And I add Recon to that