Pro-Abortion Bergoglio praised mass murderer.

Mysterium Fidei

Anti-pope Jorge Bergogo may from time to time give lip service to being against abortion, but by his actions and words he shows that he is in fact pro-abortion.

Bergoglio once again praised notorious Italian abortionist Emma Bonino, saying he has “great respect” for her, although he does not “share her ideas.” In an interview published May 3 in Italy’s widely read newspaper Corriere Della Sera, Bergoglio said; “I have great respect for Emma Bonino: I don’t share her ideas but she knows Africa better than anyone. In front of this woman I say, chapeau.”

Bonino had an illegal abortion when she was age 27, and after spending four months abroad evading arrest, she returned to Italy where she served a 10-day prison term. Bonino credited her arrest with causing the topic of abortion to take center stage in Italy. Since that time she has boasted that she and her associates have killed over 10,000 babies.

It's literally like saying I have great respect for Adolf Hitler, although I do not share all of his ideas.

This is not the first time he has praised the mass murdering Bonino. In 2016 Bergoglio he gave a friendly welcome to her and called her a "forgotten great"!

Furthermore he received Joe Biden at the Vatican and told him that he was "a Catholic in good standing." He also very publicly received Nancy Pelosi warmly and he refuses to take any action against any public pro-abortion "Catholic" politician.

Bergoglio awarded a Pontifical honor to a Dutch politician and extreme abortion activist Elisabeth Maria Plouman, who has been made a knight in the Pontifical Equesstrian Order of St. Gergory the Great.

In 2021, the Vatican held a three-day virtual “health” conference, in which several pro-abortion personalities were scheduled to give their views on "health care", including Chelsea Clinton.

By his actions in praising and giving honors to pro-abortionists and even actual abortionists, buy refusing to take any action against high profile pro-abortion politicians and inviting pro-abortion officials, politicians and high profile individuals to speak at events or conferences sponsored by the Vatican, Bergoglio shows what his actual position is.

My antenna went up when I heard he was elected Pope. No good was going to come from us having a Jesuit as our head Bishop is what I thought - and my concern was warranted as we have seen. Tell me friend, how did you feel about Bennedict?

Anti-pope Jorge Bergogo may from time to time give lip service to being against abortion, but by his actions and words he shows that he is in fact pro-abortion.

Bergoglio once again praised notorious Italian abortionist Emma Bonino, saying he has “great respect” for her, although he does not “share her ideas.” In an interview published May 3 in Italy’s widely read newspaper Corriere Della Sera, Bergoglio said; “I have great respect for Emma Bonino: I don’t share her ideas but she knows Africa better than anyone. In front of this woman I say, chapeau.”

Bonino had an illegal abortion when she was age 27, and after spending four months abroad evading arrest, she returned to Italy where she served a 10-day prison term. Bonino credited her arrest with causing the topic of abortion to take center stage in Italy. Since that time she has boasted that she and her associates have killed over 10,000 babies.

It's literally like saying I have great respect for Adolf Hitler, although I do not share all of his ideas.

This is not the first time he has praised the mass murdering Bonino. In 2016 Bergoglio he gave a friendly welcome to her and called her a "forgotten great"!

Furthermore he received Joe Biden at the Vatican and told him that he was "a Catholic in good standing." He also very publicly received Nancy Pelosi warmly and he refuses to take any action against any public pro-abortion "Catholic" politician.

Bergoglio awarded a Pontifical honor to a Dutch politician and extreme abortion activist Elisabeth Maria Plouman, who has been made a knight in the Pontifical Equesstrian Order of St. Gergory the Great.

In 2021, the Vatican held a three-day virtual “health” conference, in which several pro-abortion personalities were scheduled to give their views on "health care", including Chelsea Clinton.

By his actions in praising and giving honors to pro-abortionists and even actual abortionists, buy refusing to take any action against high profile pro-abortion politicians and inviting pro-abortion officials, politicians and high profile individuals to speak at events or conferences sponsored by the Vatican, Bergoglio shows what his actual position is.

I suppose we get what we deserve.

the pope is of the satanic realm nature,
and it is a realm -- a nature opposed to God, and in enmity to His souls...
imagine... the enemy of God, pretending to care for His souls,
as spiritual head of this corrupt earth , a demon working for the prince of the air,
it doing everything possible to prevent rapture/the Change from happening,
which is any time, this very day...
when Christ will rescue His Souls from here

thus anything it says is to promote the umpth ritual...
first the co*** ritual..now the extension of that which is the u****** ritual...
its drivel posts on the vatican site are filled with santimonious ugly lies and
doublespeak to lead poor souls astray and keep us from going Home.

My antenna went up when I heard he was elected Pope. No good was going to come from us having a Jesuit as our head Bishop is what I thought - and my concern was warranted as we have seen. Tell me friend, how did you feel about Bennedict?
Benedict was in ways just as bad as Bergoglio, although not as overt in his heresy as Bergoglio.

He was prominent at Vatican II which taught and promulgated teachings already condemned by the infallible teaching magisterium of the Church. He showed his ecumenism by taking his shoes off, and prayed, facing Mecca, with Muslims in the Blue Mosque in Turkey. He gave communion to known Protestants. He taught that the Jews do not wait in vain for their Messiah.

In 1999 he signed the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification with the Lutherans which basically rejected the Council of Trent's decree on Justification and said Luther was right on Sola Fide.

There are many other heretical things he has said and done, but it's not even a question of the personal heresy of Bergoglio and Ratzinger. The root of the problem in the Church stems from Vatican II which contradicted defined dogmas of the Church.

This is interesting. So youre saying that words or what is officially written down doesn't mean anything. Its the persons actions that determine the true meaning? So when catholics pray TO mary or bow to her or or or, that is what determines the persons heart? By what they do, not by their official church stance. Got it. Cuz theres a lot of that going around in your church. You say one thing but by your actions, do another.

And since your post here is essentially pointing a finger at post vat 2 catholics, maybe we should take a trip down memory lane and talk about some people youre more aligned with? Killing 10,000 is awful regardless of who does it but i'm pretty sure your pre vat 2 buddies have murdered a whole lot more. If you want to go down that road.

This is interesting. So youre saying that words or what is officially written down doesn't mean anything. Its the persons actions that determine the true meaning? So when catholics pray TO mary or bow to her or or or, that is what determines the persons heart? By what they do, not by their official church stance. Got it. Cuz theres a lot of that going around in your church. You say one thing but by your actions, do another.

And since your post here is essentially pointing a finger at post vat 2 catholics, maybe we should take a trip down memory lane and talk about some people youre more aligned with? Killing 10,000 is awful regardless of who does it but i'm pretty sure your pre vat 2 buddies have murdered a whole lot more. If you want to go down that road.
I agree their actions throughout the centuries prove they are not apostolic, not the true church, not followers of Jesus. The scandals have happened throughout the centuries which reveal the truth.

But you can't just say; "Oh well I guess the pope is a heretic, hopefully the next one will be better." This destroys the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church.

The Catholic Church teaches that the see of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.
It teaches the See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.”
And it teaches the Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine."

Vatican I solemnly proclaimed that the Pope is infallible in his teaching office when teaching the universal Church in matters concerning Faith or morals.

But you can't just say; "Oh well I guess the pope is a heretic, hopefully the next one will be better." This destroys the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church.

The Catholic Church teaches that the see of St. Peter ALWAYS remains unblemished by any error.
It teaches the See of Peter was given a “gift of truth and NEVER failing faith.”
And it teaches the Catholic Church is prevented “from EVER teaching false doctrine."

Vatican I solemnly proclaimed that the Pope is infallible in his teaching office when teaching the universal Church in matters concerning Faith or morals.
Honorius.

Yes, i'm sure your church teaches that. The bible doesn't. Since there is no 'see of Peter' found anywhere within its pages.
And Peter himself was not 'unblemished by error.' In Gal 2:14 Paul says very clearly he was not straight with the gospel. THE GOSPEL for crying out loud. He got that wrong! Romans 1:16 the gospel is THE power for salvation for all who believe...
So ya, he goofed up royally.

The gift of truth? Wheres that in Pauls gift lists? So if you don't have this 'gift' then what? You can't know the truth or discern the truth. Help us out here MF. Does the ccc or some papal document talk about the gift of truth? Jesus said 'I am the way THE TRUTH and the life...' And He is for everyone not your dipped in sin popes who wouldn't know Jesus if they tripped over Him.

Again, Honorius did that very thing. And your church is chock full of false doctrine from your popes.
Marys IC
Marys assumption
Unam Sanctum
Papal infallibility

Want some more?

pilgrim said:
the rcc has never had either, so nothing to destroy except its false claim to having them.

that doesn't exist, never has. it's an invention of the rcc.

Vat I rcc was/is just as false as Vat II.

As enunciated by Roman Catholic Pope Pius IX, July 18, 1870, and summarized in the Encyclopedia Britannica article on infallibility, and expounded in No Pope Can Be Wrong in Teaching Doctrine, by Martin J. Scott, S.J., Paulist Press;

"The Roman Catholic Church teaches that the Roman Catholic Pope is the infallible leader of mankind, and when he speaks for the Church in matters of faith and morals, he cannot make a mistake."

Benedict was in ways just as bad as Bergoglio, although not as overt in his heresy as Bergoglio.

He was prominent at Vatican II which taught and promulgated teachings already condemned by the infallible teaching magisterium of the Church. He showed his ecumenism by taking his shoes off, and prayed, facing Mecca, with Muslims in the Blue Mosque in Turkey. He gave communion to known Protestants. He taught that the Jews do not wait in vain for their Messiah.

In 1999 he signed the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification with the Lutherans which basically rejected the Council of Trent's decree on Justification and said Luther was right on Sola Fide.

There are many other heretical things he has said and done, but it's not even a question of the personal heresy of Bergoglio and Ratzinger. The root of the problem in the Church stems from Vatican II which contradicted defined dogmas of the Church.
Well, I don't see Vatican II as being as much of a problem as you do. I think the problem was that many Bishops misinterpreted it in one way or the other as far as doing certain things and that created confusion. As a child I remember it well, it was like a breath of fresh air. I did like some of the different ways of worship like having what we called "Folk Masses" with guitars and upbeat hymns. Far better than the "High Masses" with the opera singer that we used to have in my opinion.

Well, I don't see Vatican II as being as much of a problem as you do. I think the problem was that many Bishops misinterpreted it in one way or the other as far as doing certain things and that created confusion. As a child I remember it well, it was like a breath of fresh air. I did like some of the different ways of worship like having what we called "Folk Masses" with guitars and upbeat hymns. Far better than the "High Masses" with the opera singer that we used to have in my opinion.
i remember the 'folk mass' concept at retreats.
they would also enact last suppers, where all of us girls and the nuns were at the last supper enactments drinking wine and eating bread and these retreats included weird counseling sessions at the retreat location over the weekend where we were to ponder mysteries. i don't know how the boys' catholic high schools did this.

but i don't recall any mention of God in all this...this was more a touchy feely have fun thing,
with no mention of Christ or God... I think perhaps, and I am not protestant, this was an effort to
reconnect with parishioners since many were leaving for other more down to earth protestant denominations..
as a professor in a catholic university i recall talking to the Director of the social justice and faith department
about it and she admitted to me that the catholic church was trying to rectify its alienation from everyday christians
and that denying people the right to read scripture in early centuries was a mistake... because it created a scholar
class of experts. that said, I think that was just talk as the same type of scholar class still continues to try to run christianity
and in the catholic system it persists... at least what I could see when I was at the university.

at one retreat near the altar of the church everyone put some secret onto a piece of paper and placed it in a fire place type bowl.. as a communication to God ?, and then it was set alight and burned as an offering. That was just so weird.
as if we could not just 'talk to Him' without that ritual in the middle....

As enunciated by Roman Catholic Pope Pius IX, July 18, 1870, and summarized in the Encyclopedia Britannica article on infallibility, and expounded in No Pope Can Be Wrong in Teaching Doctrine, by Martin J. Scott, S.J., Paulist Press;

"The Roman Catholic Church teaches that the Roman Catholic Pope is the infallible leader of mankind, and when he speaks for the Church in matters of faith and morals, he cannot make a mistake."
yes, that is what the rcc teaches. catholics believe what the rcc teaches.

that is not what God's word teaches. Christians believe what God's word teaches.

Well, the problem with Vatican II is that it decreed and implemented teachings previously condemned by the Infallible Teaching Magisterium of the Church. The Catholic Church claims indefectibility in its promotion of faith and morals so the Church cannot contradict Herself in these areas.

Vatican II contradicted the traditional teaching regarding the unity of the Church, namely that the Church of Christ is not exclusively identified with the Catholic Church, but merely "subsists in" it. This heretical doctrine is contained principally in Lumen Gentium. It is contrary to the teaching of the Catholic Church, contained principally in Satis Cognitum of Pope Leo XIII, Mortalium Animos of Pope Pius XI, Mystici Corporis of Pope Pius XII and in the condemnations of the “Branch Theory” made by the Holy Office under Pope Pius IX.

Also the teaching of Vatican II concerning ecumenism is overtly heretical, which states that non-Catholic religions are a "means of salvation". This doctrine directly contradicts the teaching of the Church that there is no salvation outside the Catholic Church, called by Pope Pius IX a “most well-known Catholic dogma.” In addition, the ecumenical practices which have resulted from this heretical doctrine are directly contrary to Mortalium Animos of Pope Pius XI.

The teaching of Vatican II on religious liberty, contained in Dignitatis Humanae, nearly word for word asserts the very doctrine which was condemned by Pope Pius VII in Post Tam Diuturnas, by Pope Gregory XVI in Mirari Vos, by Pope Pius IX in Quanta Cura, and by Pope Leo XIII in Libertas Praestantissimum.

These are just three of the contradictory doctrines promulgated by Vatican II. There are more than this.

Also the Novus Ordo Missae of Paul VI is an evil liturgical discipline, because it contains a heretical definition of the Mass and it was composed with the express purpose of making an ecumenical liturgy, pleasing to Protestants, stripped of Catholic truths concerning the priesthood, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, and the Real Presence of Christ in the Holy Eucharist.

The purpose of the Mass is to worship God in the manner in which he established, not to be a Protestant entertainment show with banjos, guitars, drums, clowns, balloons, and liturgical dancing girls.

I understand they were intentionally vague in some of the wording of Vat II. One can speculate as to why they did so.

"[W]hatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" is a very powerful line in Scripture. That's how I view Vat II: the overwhelming number of bishops (99%) voted to approve the documents. Lefebvre signed them all- "whatever" is whatever. But I myself have started going to a Latin Mass. What is old is new again and a it is breath of fresh air.

(Response to your post #17)

Last edited:
I understand they were intentionally vague in some of the wording of Vat II. One can speculate as to why they did so.

"[W]hatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" is a very powerful line in Scripture. That's how I view Vat II: the overwhelming number of bishops (99%) voted to approve the documents. Lefebvre signed them all- "whatever" is whatever. But I myself have started going to a Latin Mass. What is old is new again and a it is breath of fresh air.

(Response to your post #17)
but that loosing and binding applies to God's souls, not to those of satan..right?

Back