Pro-choice

Andreas

And I've heard everything you're saying before and it's old and tired. It's just your way of rationalising taking away women's rights.

And, of course, it's always funny to see people shown wrong by the dictionary figuratively close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears and repeat "isnotisnotisnot" to themselves.

Of course it's true. Conservatives consistently oppose all social welfare programs that would help them.

My "hate for children" is completely imaginary, solely on your part. You resorting to such nonsense is, however, an amusing reminder that pro-lifers are incapable of actually debating the issue rationally or reasonably, but instead must resort to falsehoods and emotion.

There you go again... there is no rationalizing (notice it's spelled with a "z", not an "s") of women's rights on my part but, enforcing the rights of the preborn against those who would kill him/her. Slave owners wanted their rights too, in America they were willing to go to war to keep their rights. Few of these slave owners could be convinced of the evil of their ways and change their mind. Once evil gets locked in like it is with you, only a a major life experience, if anything, will be able to soften your heart to stop all the hate. You've drank the Kool-Aid of the far left and of those who love death. I'll pray for you.

Electric Skeptic

There you go again... there is no rationalizing (noticice it's spelled with a "z", not an "s") of women's rights on my part
Of course there is rationalising (note that it's spelled with an 's', not a 'z', in the entire English speaking world with the sole exception of the US) of taking away women's rights.
but, enforcing the rights of the preborn against those who would kill him/her.
The fetus has no rights. It is not determined that it's a human being/person and no civilisation ever has treated it as one.
Slave owners wanted their rights too, in America they were willing to go to war to keep their rights. Few of these slave owners could be convinced of the evil of their ways and change their mind. Once evil gets locked in like it is with you, only a a major life experience, if anything, will be able to soften your heart to stop all the hate. You've drank the Kool-Aid of the far left and of those who love death.
Thanks for yet again proving that pro-lifers are incapable of actually discussing the issue rationally or reasonably, but instead must resort to falsehoods, emotion and baseless insults.

Those who 'love death" reside entirely in your imagination.
I'll pray for you.
And I'll ask my omnipotent budgie to help you see the light.

BMS

And I've heard everything you're saying before and it's old and tired. It's just your way of rationalising taking away women's rights.

And, of course, it's always funny to see people shown wrong by the dictionary figuratively close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears and repeat "isnotisnotisnot" to themselves.

Of course it's true. Conservatives consistently oppose all social welfare programs that would help them.

My "hate for children" is completely imaginary, solely on your part. You resorting to such nonsense is, however, an amusing reminder that pro-lifers are incapable of actually debating the issue rationally or reasonably, but instead must resort to falsehoods and emotion.
How should we 'interpret' that?

You have heard of squid game, now play ES game 😁

BMS

Of course there is rationalising (note that it's spelled with an 's', not a 'z', in the entire English speaking world with the sole exception of the US) of taking away women's rights.

The fetus has no rights. It is not determined that it's a human being/person and no civilisation ever has treated it as one.

Thanks for yet again proving that pro-lifers are incapable of actually discussing the issue rationally or reasonably, but instead must resort to falsehoods, emotion and baseless insults.

Better still, let us ask your omnipotent budgie and we can cut out the middle man.

Andreas

You'll notice that the forum spell check has your word underlined as this site is using American English. Apparently you only follow the rules when you agree with them.

On the subject of the preborn children, you also reject the light of scientific advances in being able to see the baby in the womb and have an actual natural human response of compassion. All you got are empty excuses for running from responsibility.

OIP.jpg

Electric Skeptic

You'll notice that the forum spell check has your word underlined as this site is using American English. Apparently you only follow the rules when you agree with them.
The world does not use American English. This forum is not America. There is no rule regarding American English use on this forum.
On the subject of the preborn children, you also reject the light of scientific advances in being able to see the baby in the womb and have an actual natural human response of compassion. All you got are empty excuses for running from responsibility.
No scientific advances speak to the issue.

Andreas

If you don't understand it, consult a dictionary. Are some of the words too big for you?
Atheists, in a practical way, actually believe they are god. Their insistence of "lack of belief that any gods exist" means that they are omniscient regarding the universe and beyond, including all forms of existence. Only someone who knows everything can make this determination about the lack of existence of God. To know this much means they think they god. But, then why do they spend so much time being angry at someone who they say doesn't exist?

Temujin

Atheists, in a practical way, actually believe they are god. Their insistence of "lack of belief that any gods exist" means that they are omniscient regarding the universe and beyond, including all forms of existence. Only someone who knows everything can make this determination about the lack of existence of God. To know this much means they think they god. But, then why do they spend so much time being angry at someone who they say doesn't exist?
The line of Christians who hilariously think that they can mind-read atheists is a long one. Please join the end of the queue and wait patiently. We'll get back to you when we can be bothered.

Electric Skeptic

Atheists, in a practical way, actually believe they are god.
Completely false and unsupported.

Their insistence of "lack of belief that any gods exist" means that they are omniscient regarding the universe and beyond, including all forms of existence.
False again.

Only someone who knows everything can make this determination about the lack of existence of God.
Only someone who knows they don't believe? What are you talking about?

To know this much means they think they god. But, then why do they spend so much time being angry at someone who they say doesn't exist?
No, nothing you've said indicates that atheists think they are god.

And atheists aren't angry at god, any more than they are angry at Sauron or Voldemort.