"Pro-life"

Authentic Nouveau

How can anyone who's pushed back on news of the pandemic's effects here in the US claim to be "pro-life"?
Political garbage worldview. What is push back?

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Quack Fow Chi

Electric Skeptic

Political garbage worldview. What is push back?

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”
It is nothing less than dishonest to post something like this, pretending that it represents Fauci's opinion. He said the above over a year ago - in January, 2020 - when the virus was found only in China and it was planned to prevent it coming to America.

Authentic Nouveau

It is nothing less than dishonest to post something like this, pretending that it represents Fauci's opinion. He said the above over a year ago - in January, 2020 - when the virus was found only in China and it was planned to prevent it coming to America.
Why does Fauchi lie?
He is a liar.
Why does he pull stuff off the web without verifying it?
He is foolish
So if Fauchi had any smarts, he would gather FACTS before mouthing off.

Quacks are bad news.

Your opinions display being a medical outsider.

So who said the number of cases in AZ would double every 3 days and then tried go insult and slander their way out to justify Hog wash?

Last edited:

J regia

Not illegal, just a medical reason needed.
As I said earlier, the unborn has as much right to life as any other organism - and being human, moreso.
Pretty lucid, logical, moral and humane if you are rational about it and not emotional.
But the bible doesn't give any rights to the unborn as shown by the commandments to terminate the pregnancies of adulteresses (Numbers 5:20-28 Lev 20:10) and for genocide (Deut 7:1-2).

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

Why does Fauchi lie?
Unsupported that he lies.

He is a liar.
Unsupported.

Why does he pull stuff off the web without verifying it?
Unsupported that he does so.

He is foolish
Unsupported.

So if Fauchi had any smarts, he would gather FACTS before mouthing off.
Unsupported that he does not do so.

Your opinions display being a medical outsider.
Irrelevant; unsupported.

So who said the number of cases in AZ would double every 3 days and then tried go insult and slander their way out to justify Hog wash?
Nobody.

H

HouOz

But the bible doesn't give any rights to the unborn as shown by the commandments to terminate the pregnancies of adulteresses (Numbers 5:20-28 Lev 20:10) and for genocide (Deut 7:1-2).
I don't need a bible to tell me how to treat the unborn - I just use science and the science tells me the dna profile of the unborn is human and I follow my own common sense from there.
Do you advocate that the unborn have no rights as per the bible?

Temujin

I don't need a bible to tell me how to treat the unborn - I just use science and the science tells me the dna profile of the unborn is human and I follow my own common sense from there.
Do you advocate that the unborn have no rights as per the bible?
It doesn't matter whether they have rights as per the Bible. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to Iran. The foetus has no rights as per the law. That is what counts.

docphin5

It doesn't matter whether they have rights as per the Bible. If you want to live in a theocracy, move to Iran. The foetus has no rights as per the law. That is what counts.
The Law once defined human slaves were property. Therefore, the Law written by humans and upheld by the Supreme Court has gotten it wrong before.

I know a Labor and Delivery nurse who has help deliver hundreds of babies over a long career who clearly sees that something is wrong in our country when two woman carrying a baby can enter a hospital on the same day and one has her baby killed out of convenience and the other does everything possible to save it.

A society that does not defend the weakest members of our nation (whether it be slaves, unborn babies, elderly, minorities, etc.) can justify all kinds of brutality to each other. Nations reap what they sow.

Temujin

The Law once defined human slaves were property. Therefore, the Law written by humans and upheld by the Supreme Court has gotten it wrong before.

I know a Labor and Delivery nurse who has help deliver hundreds of babies over a long career who clearly sees that something is wrong in our country when two woman carrying a baby can enter a hospital on the same day and one has her baby killed out of convenience and the other does everything possible to save it.

A society that does not defend the weakest members of our nation (whether it be slaves, unborn babies, elderly, minorities, etc.) can justify all kinds of brutality to each other. Nations reap what they sow.
Abortion and infanticide has always been a part of society. That doesn't make it a good thing, but certainly society is not collapsing because of current abortion law. Repressive laws harassing vulnerable women are a lot more destructive.

Authentic Nouveau

Take it one step further. A woman which is pregnant gets murdered. The killer is charged with 2 counts of murder.

Pregnant wife murdered.

· In November 2004, a jury found Peterson guilty of first-degree murder for Laci's death and second-degree murder for the death of the son, Conner. Peterson, now 47, was sentenced to death

H

HouOz

And the ones that think like you are considered backward and insensitive because they don't support abortion.🙄

tbeachhead

How can anyone who's pushed back on news of the pandemic's effects here in the US claim to be "pro-life"?
Two different issues. As a former fetus, I believe the child is better qualified, given the chance, to decide whether or not to chop himself into mincemeat, and throw himself into a tupperware container.

As to the "pandemic" news...until we're fed truth there will be pushback. In a blinding plunge of unintended candor, Newsweek revealed that Fauci engaged in gain of function experimentation in our labs stateside, until something apparently happened, and Barrack Obama ordered that all experimentation stop...stateside. So Fauci took our experiments to Wuhan, saw to the funding of the lab...and plays like he's got nothing to do with the outbreak.

Until he can with clarity engage in a truly scientific discussion that includes his own complicity, why should there be anything but pushback?

As a note, if you dismiss this as "conspiracy" anything, or call it "theory", you will only admit to your own ignorance, and a willingness to be led by the hand by a bizarre MSM that calls their own conspiracy inventions "headline news," and ignore actual events, where the pandemic was played out on a global scale at Event 201 (sponsored by among others Fauci, Bill Gates and Johns Hopkins and available on YouTube) one month before the virus suddenly and coincidently appeared.

Last edited:

tbeachhead

It is our responsibility to defend the woman and give her a voice. For she has been put upon and oppressed for centuries by men who believe that they have the right to tell her what to do with her own body. And she, unlike the foetus, is actually a person, with rights.
Sigh...this is so vapid. She hasn't lived for centuries...and no one is putting anything upon her, unless a man raped her. A woman risks pregnancy when she allows herself to be violated...No one has a right to violate her body...and she is entrusted with life. The blood that is spilled unstaunched into the gutter is not her blood, but it is innocent. Her rights begin and end with her own body, not that of the child. You have an issue with biology...and the consequences of unfettered sexual contact.

Temujin

You foreigners don't know the constitution. Why?

By the way, this Roe v Wade was not about the constitution. You have not studied American law.
Look back at the conversation. I never said anything about Roe v Wade. You are being slapdash with the truth. Again.

Temujin

Sigh...this is so vapid. She hasn't lived for centuries...and no one is putting anything upon her, unless a man raped her. A woman risks pregnancy when she allows herself to be violated...No one has a right to violate her body...and she is entrusted with life. The blood that is spilled unstaunched into the gutter is not her blood, but it is innocent. Her rights begin and end with her own body, not that of the child. You have an issue with biology...and the consequences of unfettered sexual contact.
Sorry, but this is garbage from beginning to end. The unborn foetus is not a person. It has no rights. It is not innocent because innocence or guilt are meaningless terms to use for anything with no mind. You might as well say that a rock is innocent. Women are as entitled to a sex life as a man. If they become pregnant as a result, whether they are careless or unlucky, then they have every right to deal with the situation in any way they personally choose. Whether to nurture the pregnancy to term or to have an abortion is for them to decide. The only moral views that count are those that she holds herself. Biology has absolutely nothing to do with morality. Science in general and biology in particular is all about what happens and how. Whether it should happen or not is a societal decision, and civilised societies have decided that women have the right to choose.

tbeachhead

Sorry, but this is garbage from beginning to end. The unborn foetus is not a person. It has no rights.
There is no one alive who did not survive gestation...you're simply anti-biology, and living in denial. Your survival permits you the sacred privilege of calling this truth "garbage", and your own life, hanging on the thread of your mother's whim, could have aborted a brilliant argument against your own life...

But you cannot even see the contradiction in your stand. As a survivor, you don't need to...those who are still in gestation will hope for more to differ with the blind.
It is not innocent because innocence or guilt are meaningless terms to use for anything with no mind. You might as well say that a rock is innocent. Women are as entitled to a sex life as a man. If they become pregnant as a result, whether they are careless or unlucky, then they have every right to deal with the situation in any way they personally choose.
Your statement is ghoulish.

Sorry...as your gestation was an inseparable part of your own existence, you cannot make the call on another. Science is not a smorgasbord where you deny biology here...and enforce it there. Where the sperm meets the egg, we have now seen an explosion of light...and life has begun. No being alive is spared that moment, and now, that life is in the hands of those who have become the most callous.
Whether to nurture the pregnancy to term or to have an abortion is for them to decide.
This statement alone is blind to the fact that it's not about her body any more, any more than it's her own blood she sheds. The complete DNA of another individual has now been entrusted to her.
Of all human interaction, the sex act alone ascribes inalterable responsibility that a hedonist like yourself will deny...

...but your dismissal has no truth to it.
The only moral views that count are those that she holds herself. Biology has absolutely nothing to do with morality. Science in general and biology in particular is all about what happens and how. Whether it should happen or not is a societal decision, and civilized societies have decided that women have the right to choose.
Because the child's life is involved, you are wrong. Dead wrong.

Just an aside...your talk of "civilized" society makes me laugh. I once called into a talk show in Boston when they were discussing abortion, and I asked what they thought about abortion in Saudi Arabia, where they will do amniocentesis to ascertain the sex of the child, and if it's a girl, they will abort it. "That's barbaric!" exclaimed the host.

I said, "This is an interesting view. They're barbaric in Islamic countries, because they discriminate in whom they will abort, but we're civilized, because we abort our own offspring indiscriminately."