Professional Pathologist disagrees with political pseudo medics.

J regia

Atheism furnishes high quantities of pathological liars.

One who come to CARM and lie about my credentials.
Then show us your credentials that you have spent 10,000 hours in a mask with priapism, and that you have multiple doctorates from a little Mennonite school, and that you simultaneously work as a surgeon/anaesthetist/accountant/economist/farmer/engineer/factories owner-manager/sky-scrapers owner-manager/.............

Authentic Nouveau

Then show us your credentials that you have spent 10,000 hours in a mask with priapism, and that you have multiple doctorates from a little Mennonite school, and that you simultaneously work as a surgeon/anaesthetist/accountant/economist/farmer/engineer/factories owner-manager/sky-scrapers owner-manager/.............
looks like you can't post honest sources.

Why do you make stuff up?

I will take one. I attended a Mennonite HighSchool. Why would you deceptively infer they grant a Doctorate? Or offered one?

Satan is the author of confusion. Satan seeks to cause chaos, disorder, death, and destruction.

J regia

I will take one. I attended a Mennonite HighSchool. Why would you deceptively infer they grant a Doctorate? Or offered one?
Satan is the author of confusion. Satan seeks to cause chaos, disorder, death, and destruction, and tosses compulsive liars into the lake of fire (Rev 21:8).

So where did you get your multiple doctorates if not from the little German-speaking Mennonite school?
Or did you get them out of a cornflakes packet or offline?

Backup

don’t forget, psychologist, wild catter, yachtsman, owner of the largest organic farm in Texas, cowboy, professor, leading pork expert, holder of the worlds record for bicycling in extreme cold, lawyer... there’s a lot more, but my list is on my other computer.

Authentic Nouveau

don’t forget, psychologist, wild catter, yachtsman, owner of the largest organic farm in Texas, cowboy, professor, leading pork expert, holder of the worlds record for bicycling in extreme cold, lawyer... there’s a lot more, but my list is on my other computer.
Crazy sources. I have never owned an acre of land in Texas. But it is popular for atheeists to lie about it. You have an evilutionist imagination.

J regia

Pumping out more hokum and bunkum.

Why would dishonest atheists lie to my face about being the largest organic farmer in Texas?
So where are your farms if they're not in Texas, and how many square miles do you own?

Or is that just another fantasy like your claims about being a surgeon, an anaesthetist, a psychologist, an accountant, an economist, a teacher, a factory owner, an office block owner etc etc etc?

Electric Skeptic

You forgot - one of my favourites - having lunch with one of the anesthesiologists on Christian Barnard's team for the historic first heart transplant...six months after the man died.

Bob1

Satan is the author of confusion. Satan seeks to cause chaos, disorder, death, and destruction.
Looks like you can't post evidence backing up all the grandiose claims you've made on CARM over the years, Mr. Cowboy-commodore.

Authentic Nouveau

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years​

The Covid death is a labeling substitute. Many deaths attributed to Chiner Fru which were never even tested. Now we all know the lab tests are not reliable. People who have NEVER been tested have been mailed test results saying they tested positive.

Harry Leggs

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years​

The Covid death is a labeling substitute. Many deaths attributed to Chiner Fru which were never even tested. Now we all know the lab tests are not reliable. People who have NEVER been tested have been mailed test results saying they tested positive.

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

--------------------------------------------------------

Third leading cause of death according to Scientific American? Falsified. If so why not reflected in all-cause death stats? They are a bunch of liars and fear mongers.

Last edited:

Backup

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

--------------------------------------------------------

Third leading cause of death according to Scientific American? Falsified. If so why not reflected in all-cause death stats? They are a bunch of liars and fear mongers.
If Nouveau is quoting something, it will be from a propaganda or conspiracy blog and easy to prove untrue.

So far this year, 2.39 million Americans have died of all causes. At the same point in both 2018 and 2019, it was 2.17 million. The difference nearly matches the reported number of COVID-19 victims.