Professional Pathologist disagrees with political pseudo medics.

Harry Leggs

If Nouveau is quoting something, it will be from a propaganda or conspiracy blog and easy to prove untrue.

So far this year, 2.39 million Americans have died of all causes. At the same point in both 2018 and 2019, it was 2.17 million. The difference nearly matches the reported number of COVID-19 victims.

It says with C-19 which is not the same as C-19 caused. It might as well be with a common cold and attributing the common cold as the cause of death when the decedent was 80 yrs old, diabetes, high blood pressure and obese. Again why assume C-19 is the cause of death when the majority of alleged C-19 infections (the tests are not accurate) are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic and the majority recover? That means C-19 is not deadly. Hello!

Estimates (?) of excess deaths can provide information about the burden of mortality potentially related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including deaths that are directly or indirectly attributed to COVID-19

This does not falsify anything since it is loaded with weasel words. My 138

Notice the stat is death involving COVID not death from COVID. The C-19 numbers are inflated. The current from all causes is 2,521,952. Your overall average was 2,835,903. #134. No big jump in deaths in 2020. The stats do not support C-19 as the third leading cause of deaths in the United States or a big spike in deaths in 2020 due to C-19. Dude it is not there.

While they inflate the C-19 numbers the overall all cause death count remains steady. That is not what we would expect to see if there are a 232,639 C-19 deaths from 2/20 to 11/20. Looks like a scam. The overall death count should be far higher. Those extra deaths would not be there in 17, 18, and 2019 because C-19 showed up in January 2020.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed, In Spite of COVID, No More Deaths in 2020 Than In Prior Years

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

--------------------------------------------------------

Third leading cause of death according to Scientific American? Falsified. If so why not reflected in all-cause death stats? They are a bunch of liars and fear mongers.
Look at raw total death rates. If they die in Asia from tsunami, they can't die from heart failure.

Of course Jan 1, 2020 there were heart patients who had very low chance of living 12 months. So they catch China Fru and they can't recover.

J regia

Look at raw total death rates. If they die in Asia from tsunami, they can't die from heart failure.

Of course Jan 1, 2020 there were heart patients who had very low chance of living 12 months. So they catch China Fru and they can't recover.
Cool!!!
In other words, apart from tsunamis no one dies from any infections and other causes since they die because their heart stops.

Septextura

Creationists and flat-earthers always find some outlier and claim that they are the only ones that are right and 99.9% of experts on a subject are wrong

I know it's popular to mock Christians as Flat Earthers but from what research I've done online through the years it's mostly atheist/agnostic/new age 'truthers' who do flat Earth, fake Moon landing, illuminati reptilian conspiracies etc. A lot of FE influencers on YouTube mock Christianity openly.

I wish we had more ballsy Creationists though. You can keep the Flat Earthers.

Backup

I know it's popular to mock Christians as Flat Earthers but from what research I've done online through the years it's mostly atheist/agnostic/new age 'truthers' who do flat Earth, fake Moon landing, illuminati reptilian conspiracies etc. A lot of FE influencers on YouTube mock Christianity openly.

I wish we had more ballsy Creationists though. You can keep the Flat Earthers.
Nothing to necessarily do with Christianity, but creationist, moon landing deniers, global warming deniers, flat earthers, and, now, COVID deniers all use the same nutty anti-intellectual methods. Lots of them do tend to be Christians.

It’s no secret how to do good research and gather information. These conspiracy theorists always produce crazy sources and claim unqualified outliers are to be taken as the only truth and the overwhelming masses of trained experts are part of the conspiracy.

On this forum most of the global warming deniers, COVID deniers and Evolution deniers are Evangelical Christians. From what I understand the flat earth thing is usually based on the Bible.

Septextura

Nothing to necessarily do with Christianity, but creationist, moon landing deniers, global warming deniers, flat earthers, and, now, COVID deniers all use the same nutty anti-intellectual methods. Lots of them do tend to be Christians.

I know you like to think that is true, but look at Art Bell's and Joe Rogan's audience, not very Christian. The ones born in Christ and read God's word, being taught by the Holy Spirit, don't take their knowledge from Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo, Jay Dyer and David Icke. Cultural Christianity on the other hand is a mixed bunch, you'll find them dispersed everywhere. If you hear/read someone waxing on about the book of Enoch and Nephilim instead of the book of Hebrews and Melchizedek, they are lost in the hedge.

Authentic Nouveau

I know you like to think that is true, but look at Art Bell's and Joe Rogan's audience, not very Christian. The ones born in Christ and read God's word, being taught by the Holy Spirit, don't take their knowledge from Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo, Jay Dyer and David Icke. Cultural Christianity on the other hand is a mixed bunch, you'll find them dispersed everywhere. If you hear/read someone waxing on about the book of Enoch and Nephilim instead of the book of Hebrews and Melchizedek, they are lost in the hedge.
Bible calls them itching ears.

Backup

You don't know what they do.

Can you post the name of the pathological liar who said I had no surgery experience/expertise/training?
Nobody believes your outrageous claims of having several careers that each take a decade of education and practice.

Your inability to understand elementary information gathering is a dead giveaway you have never been to college.

Authentic Nouveau

Nobody believes your outrageous claims of having several careers that each take a decade of education and practice.

Your inability to understand elementary information gathering is a dead giveaway you have never been to college.
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

You don't even know what you are talking about so you slander.

You can't name the University where I taught. Our son now teaches there. He teaches math to engineering grad students. Math genetics in our family.

Backup

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

You don't even know what you are talking about so you slander.

You can't name the University where I taught. Our son now teaches there. He teaches math to engineering grad students. Math genetics in our family.
lol

your mama can’t name a university you taught at because you are obviously uneducated.

People that go to college don’t get burned by crazy lies on right-wing blogs. We know how to fact-check.

Authentic Nouveau

lol

your mama can’t name a university you taught at because you are obviously uneducated.

People that go to college don’t get burned by crazy lies on right-wing blogs. We know how to fact-check.
Post the name of the idiot that is dumb as a box of rocks who posted that I was the largest organic farmer in Texas.

He must have stalled getting a humanities diploma.

Temujin

Post the name of the idiot that is dumb as a box of rocks who posted that I was the largest organic farmer in Texas.

He must have stalled getting a humanities diploma.
Don't worry. We do have a memory, particularly for the absurd. It may have been on the old boards a while a go, but we remember. YOU posted it. I agree your comments here however.

Bob1

Is that why trump has already arranged to play golf on January 19th & 20th and to re-read his pre-nuptial agreement?
If true, this will be hilarious. Does anyone seriously think their marriage is anything more than contractual?... he's what, 24-25 years older than her? Would she have really been charmed by him if he didn't have loads of money?

Bob1

Your prejudice is the result of a poison mind.

It is you guys who are into superstition and pseudoscience when it comes to 2020 C-19 panic hysteria with masks and social distancing. Lay off the fake news.

View attachment 148

Holman Jenkins acerbically put it in the Wall Street Journal, “Please, if you are a journalist reporting on these matters and can’t understand ‘flatten the curve’ as a multivariate proposition, leave the profession. You are what economists call a ‘negative marginal product’ employee. Your nonparticipation would add value. Your participation subtracts it.”

Richards, Jay W.; Briggs, William M.; Axe, Douglas. The Price of Panic: How the Tyranny of Experts Turned a Pandemic into a Catastrophe (p. 19). Regnery Publishing. Kindle Edition.
BIG difference between covid and the black plague. Real science can clarify that for you if you bother to look into it.

Authentic Nouveau

BIG difference between covid and the black plague. Real science can clarify that for you if you bother to look into it.
You are a distant medical and science outsider. You advertise such by all your emotional assertions. Who said the Whuan flu is like the black plague?