Progressive Christianity: What is it?

Gary Mac

I don't know what you are talking about. I was just wondering about what you were feeing as you come across as self-righteous, And I know I may be misunderstanding you. Easy to misjudge people here
I am talking about who and what His church is. His church is anyone who has received from God Himself that what Jesus received from Him to be like Him and in His same image.

That isnt self righteousness that is the righteousness of God in Christ, Christ in me, anointed of God. Self righteous would to not be as He is and apply your own doctrine and laws for a church. Catholic, Baptists, Methodists , AOGs, Mormons, COCs, you name it are not His church, all of these has developed their own churches and exploit God for enterprise.

His church is exactly as He is, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, same walk as He walks, same sings following, same anointing from God that Jesus walked in, which is Christ in us. We in the Father and He in us as one, one mind.

Beware of anything that would separate you from having from God that what Jesus had from God to be like Him. Anything less than is self righteousness and not His church at all.

Sethproton

I am talking about who and what His church is. His church is anyone who has received from God Himself that what Jesus received from Him to be like Him and in His same image.

That isnt self righteousness that is the righteousness of God in Christ, Christ in me, anointed of God. Self righteous would to not be as He is and apply your own doctrine and laws for a church. Catholic, Baptists, Methodists , AOGs, Mormons, COCs, you name it are not His church, all of these has developed their own churches and exploit God for enterprise.

His church is exactly as He is, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, same walk as He walks, same sings following, same anointing from God that Jesus walked in, which is Christ in us. We in the Father and He in us as one, one mind.

Beware of anything that would separate you from having from God that what Jesus had from God to be like Him. Anything less than is self righteousness and not His church at all.
Are you standing on the foundational idea, that Jesus is not God?

Gary Mac

Are you standing on the foundational idea, that Jesus is not God?
Absolutely, God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him just as Jesus received in himself from the Spirit of God. You can read how this happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But then who will believe God is Spirit and came and opened all of His heaven to Jesus as the same Spirit of God did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, 120 and all today who has received His Spirit.

Isn't the truth is not very many receive from God His Spirit as Jesus did to know this difference from a man as a god to God who is Spirit? You cant know God at all without His Spirit be your own disposition, mind, the mind of Christ. Which simply is to be anointed of God by the Spirit be in you that He is.

Sethproton

Absolutely, God is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him just as Jesus received in himself from the Spirit of God. You can read how this happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But then who will believe God is Spirit and came and opened all of His heaven to Jesus as the same Spirit of God did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, 120 and all today who has received His Spirit.

Isn't the truth is not very many receive from God His Spirit as Jesus did to know this difference from a man as a god to God who is Spirit? You cant know God at all without His Spirit be your own disposition, mind, the mind of Christ. Which simply is to be anointed of God by the Spirit be in you that He is.
Since you are not a Christian, I wonder why you come here to talk, Do you get something out of it?

Gary Mac

Since you are not a Christian, I wonder why you come here to talk, Do you get something out of it?
But I am CHristian, a Christian is anointed of God Himself. There is no other way one can be Christian without Gods anointing, that is what means Gods anointed. He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17, He was in Jesus as one as well.

All you are trying to do is separate me from God that I may be as you who is without Christ as your own disposition instead.

By your comment obviously you dont know what it is to be of Christ to have Gods anointing? All that you know about Christ is what someone besides God has programmed you to believe about Christ. Religious interpretations void of Gods anointing.

And now you no longer have to wonder why I am here, to lead people to Christ, you anointed of God, which is Christ in you. But you are no going to listen to Him are you, you have your own religion for your christ without Gods anointing to interpret for you that you may regulate Him. . He came to Jesus and anointed him with His Spirit and opened all His heaven to him and He will do the same in you if you will seek Him first instead of the religious belief's that you seek first.

Last edited:

Sethproton

But I am CHristian, a Christian is anointed of God Himself. There is no other way one can be Christian without Gods anointing, that is what means Gods anointed. He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17, He was in Jesus as one as well.

All you are trying to do is separate me from God that I may be as you who is without Christ as your own disposition instead.

By your comment obviously you dont know what it is to be of Christ to have Gods anointing? All that you know about Christ is what someone besides God has programmed you to believe about Christ. Religious interpretations void of Gods anointing.

And now you no longer have to wonder why I am here, to lead people to Christ, you anointed of God, which is Christ in you. But you are no going to listen to Him are you, you have your own religion for your christ without Gods anointing to interpret for you that you may regulate Him. . He came to Jesus and anointed him with His Spirit and opened all His heaven to him and He will do the same in you if you will seek Him first instead of the religious belief's that you seek first.
My mistake, I thought since you deny who Jesus is that you would not consider yourself as a Christian.
But it is strange that you deny what the Christians in the Bible say about Jesus

Gary Mac

My mistake, I thought since you deny who Jesus is that you would not consider yourself as a Christian.
But it is strange that you deny what the Christians in the Bible say about Jesus
Actually a Christian is Christ like just as those of the bible who were like Him was of Christ. anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God.

I do not deny who Jesus was at all, He was sent by god to show me the way to have from his Father who is God to be in Him myself. To deny jesus is to not be like he was in the Father. . Im not guilty af that at all. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to Him for me to be in John 17.

Isnt the real truth is you do not follow Jesus to the Father? By your posts you have no intent in following Jesus to Him.

Sethproton

Actually a Christian is Christ like just as those of the bible who were like Him was of Christ. anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God.

I do not deny who Jesus was at all, He was sent by god to show me the way to have from his Father who is God to be in Him myself. To deny jesus is to not be like he was in the Father. . Im not guilty af that at all. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to Him for me to be in John 17.

Isnt the real truth is you do not follow Jesus to the Father? By your posts you have no intent in following Jesus to Him.
I think you are mistaken about your perception of me, but please tell me the scripture you speak of that teaches "following Jesus to the Father."

Gary Mac

I think you are mistaken about your perception of me, but please tell me the scripture you speak of that teaches "following Jesus to the Father."
Gosh Seth, the whole book is about you coming to God.

John 1 where Gods word becomes flesh, our flesh and John 17 is a good start. And Jesus said come unto me where I am in the father ye shall be, He in you and you in Him as one as he was one in Him.

the whole book is about you and who are you. Jesus instructions is be as I am. Anything less to have from the Father as Jesus had is to not come to him at all.

Sethproton

Gosh Seth, the whole book is about you coming to God.

John 1 where Gods word becomes flesh, our flesh and John 17 is a good start. And Jesus said come unto me where I am in the father ye shall be, He in you and you in Him as one as he was one in Him.

the whole book is about you and who are you. Jesus instructions is be as I am. Anything less to have from the Father as Jesus had is to not come to him at all.
No, I meant quote a specific verse that speaks of following Jesus to the Father.
Don't hit me with a reference to an entire passage. Just cite the exact verse that teaches what you teach, and then explain how you see your idea in the verse.

Gary Mac

No, I meant quote a specific verse that speaks of following Jesus to the Father.
Don't hit me with a reference to an entire passage. Just cite the exact verse that teaches what you teach, and then explain how you see your idea in the verse.
The whole book from Gen to Rev is about you and who are you in the Father.

Again and again, and again, and again -- John 17 be one in the father as Jesus was one in Him.

Why is that so difficult for you to conceive that what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be as he is?

May I ask you if Jesus said come unto me and be like Him as he was like Him in John 17 and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, and Jesus does not lead us to the Father of him -- did Jesus lead you away from the Father instead? DId he only spew a lie and was a deterrence for what God would have us be in Him as Jesus said he was in Him? He in you and you in Him as one?

Tell me of yourself why God sent Jesus to show us His way?

Is not Jesus the example God sent to show us His way, have His truth, and live His life where no one comes to the Farther but his way.?

What does that mean for you as Jesus was so clear to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one?

What does it mean for you when Jesus said these same signs follow those who do believe?

What does it mean for you when Jesus commanded that you be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Is Jesus so incompetent that you would reject that what he did command of you to be as he was in the Father of him?

Sethproton

The whole book from Gen to Rev is about you and who are you in the Father.

Again and again, and again, and again -- John 17 be one in the father as Jesus was one in Him.

Why is that so difficult for you to conceive that what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be as he is?

May I ask you if Jesus said come unto me and be like Him as he was like Him in John 17 and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, and Jesus does not lead us to the Father of him -- did Jesus lead you away from the Father instead? DId he only spew a lie and was a deterrence for what God would have us be in Him as Jesus said he was in Him? He in you and you in Him as one?

Tell me of yourself why God sent Jesus to show us His way?

Is not Jesus the example God sent to show us His way, have His truth, and live His life where no one comes to the Farther but his way.?

What does that mean for you as Jesus was so clear to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one?

What does it mean for you when Jesus said these same signs follow those who do believe?

What does it mean for you when Jesus commanded that you be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Is Jesus so incompetent that you would reject that what he did command of you to be as he was in the Father of him?
I asked you to start with one verse. I scanned what you wrote. You did not focus in on any verse that states what you state. So I am not reading this.

Gary Mac

I asked you to start with one verse. I scanned what you wrote. You did not focus in on any verse that states what you state. So I am not reading this.
Correct I focused on the essence of the whole book that is written that you may find yourself in it, your name written in it for who you are like the author of it or of another instead. .

Sethproton

Correct I focused on the essence of the whole book that is written that you may find yourself in it, your name written in it for who you are like the author of it or of another instead. .
ok. But if you are unable to answer a simple request, then I would not expect to be interested in you explaining something more complex like understanding the Bible

Gary Mac

ok. But if you are unable to answer a simple request, then I would not expect to be interested in you explaining something more complex like understanding the Bible
Seth I did address the very simple question. What can be simpler than following what the book is about? If it isnt about you and for you then why waste your time with it?

Gary Mac

I think you have been captured by your imagination. You are espousing your own ideas, or at least not ideas from the Bible.
I see so it is my idea for you to have the same Spirit in you Who was in Christ Jesus, and to walk as He walks in His same light, and to have the mind of Christ, and to be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him, and to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is my ideas?

Gosh I had no idea that I was the author of it, thank you for enlightening me in that.

Sethproton

I see so it is my idea for you to have the same Spirit in you Who was in Christ Jesus, and to walk as He walks in His same light, and to have the mind of Christ, and to be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him, and to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is my ideas?

Gosh I had no idea that I was the author of it, thank you for enlightening me in that.
You seem like a nice guy, but again this forum is meant for discussing Christianity as understood from the Bible.