Project Blue Beam ? What it is ? Can it happen ?

Arikel88

Searching the internet I come and stumble on this and talk about it. It seems interesting with technology man can make G-d made miracles with tehnology even though they are fake !

If you were in such situation ? What will you do ? Aliens will be simulated or angels will be hologram to simulate the end times and bring riches to the elite. And force A new world governemnt to be accepted ? A new dollar MOTB (digital one ) ?

What is Project Blue Beam? - Times of India

What can we do to stop it ?

Searching the internet I come and stumble on this and talk about it. It seems interesting with technology man can make G-d made miracles with tehnology even though they are fake !

Do you really think it is less offensive to the Creator to say "man can make G-d made miracles" than to say "man cannot make God made miracles"?

Sweetlord Yahchristian you the type of guy get offended for everything I said, i'm just talking man trying those things of immense power.

If you were in such situation ? What will you do ? Aliens will be simulated or angels will be hologram to simulate the end times and bring riches to the elite. And force A new world governemnt to be accepted ? A new dollar MOTB (digital one ) ?

What is Project Blue Beam? - Times of India

What can we do to stop it ?

Well, what do we read in Revelation?
Sounds like AI, and virtual reality to me.
God willing, we'll be raptured out of here before it happens.

Luk 21:34-36 WEB 34 “So be careful, or your hearts will be loaded down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day will come on you suddenly. 35 For it will come like a snare on all those who dwell on the surface of all the earth. 36 Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Some articles about this "conspiracy theory."

My prayer is that the followers of Jesus are gone by the time this all happens.

Luk 21:34-36 WEB 34 “So be careful, or your hearts will be loaded down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day will come on you suddenly. 35 For it will come like a snare on all those who dwell on the surface of all the earth. 36 Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

we think we are in a time of 2023 but governemnt and it's technology is moreadvance they have more things like that they live in the year 2145 they have the medical things that can cure covid, hunger, and poorness but wish to get rid of the poor to get land and have huge buildings to create more buildings and the poor die. Erased, truly we are having a difficult time all of us.

Back