Prove the Practice of Worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son

If they are indeed one in totality then explain this verse please.
1 Corinthians 15 Verse 25"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

How can one in totality become subject to himself?
It's the other way around. The self is subject to God, at least until God becomes "all in all".

If they are indeed one in totality then explain this verse please.
1 Corinthians 15 Verse 25"For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

How can one in totality become subject to himself?
so then, if I may which VERSE are you referring to 1 verse or 2 or all of them ? How is it that you do NOT understand this/these verses then yet want to deny God ? Also,, if you DO understand them, then why ask what they mean ? or is this " you testing " other ?

There is only One True God, this is to say that Zeus and those Greek gods are NOT and never were gods at all NOT God.. NB; no one ever tells the Greeks that their former worship of all the many many gods that they once worshipped was wrong ? Why ?
The One True God is not explainable, He is Almighty, oh yes, He has appeared to man and given us laws and ordinances and such but, in a way that we can understand Him..
If you do not believe in God and His Almighty-ness then so be it, that is your misunderstanding but please, never think that us true believers will follow you in that.. Ask God to explain Himself to you, why ask us, and, in doing so then demand a full and complete explanation ?

God is a Trinity is your solution
Simple answer to a seemingly difficult question , yet if too simple may leave more questions then answers. Unless the difficult questions are to be treated as not difficult at all, by there answer.

Provide someone a difficult math question and the answer is "calculation is your answer"
:)

so then, if I may which VERSE are you referring to 1 verse or 2 or all of them ? How is it that you do NOT understand this/these verses then yet want to deny God ? Also,, if you DO understand them, then why ask what they mean ? or is this " you testing " other ?

There is only One True God, this is to say that Zeus and those Greek gods are NOT and never were gods at all NOT God.. NB; no one ever tells the Greeks that their former worship of all the many many gods that they once worshipped was wrong ? Why ?
The One True God is not explainable, He is Almighty, oh yes, He has appeared to man and given us laws and ordinances and such but, in a way that we can understand Him..
If you do not believe in God and His Almighty-ness then so be it, that is your misunderstanding but please, never think that us true believers will follow you in that.. Ask God to explain Himself to you, why ask us, and, in doing so then demand a full and complete explanation ?
Sorry I am new here , please pardon me if i am unable to keep up with your many questions to a question strategic way of responding. Hark has that down though :) yet if I were you I would try answering the question first ,maybe not chose a simple answer because may leave more questions, k.
Now I will try to get back on to what you said with my limited abilities, because as it is with so many who question you we sadly are unable able to understand foremost that you seem to nearly know everything there is to know , so when questioned it appears normal for you to ask why it's so hard for us to understand this or that. :D

On to the answer with a question.
What verse am I referring to , the entire verses perhaps? After all that is why they were put there ,not to confuse you , wait did all those verses confuse you?
And yes it is to test the other, you or anyone else who may have the answer to this mystery, that is because yes I happen to not understand that passage ,does that boggle your mind that someone doesn't under everything so extremely well like you do? How long have you been a member here? These many shocks should have been kinda over by now. :)

I am willing to accept "The One True God is not explainable," as your answer if that was meant as your answer ? Because that is what my conclusion was many years ago. Yet I still thought I may have come across someone who knew an answer other than no answer. Maybe not . Because it appears anyone who questions you is not a true believer. Could it be Now you stand in the place of judgment. Do you stand in that position often? Is it in your ability to say you don't understand that passage either? It sure would be better then to accuse me of demanding a full and complete explanation.

Sorry I am new here , please pardon me if i am unable to keep up with your many questions to a question strategic way of responding. Hark has that down though :) yet if I were you I would try answering the question first ,maybe not chose a simple answer because may leave more questions, k.
Now I will try to get back on to what you said with my limited abilities, because as it is with so many who question you we sadly are unable able to understand foremost that you seem to nearly know everything there is to know , so when questioned it appears normal for you to ask why it's so hard for us to understand this or that. :D

What verse am I referring to , the entire verses perhaps? After all that is why they were put there ,not to confuse you , wait did all those verses confuse you?
And yes it is to test the other, you or anyone else who may have the answer to this mystery, that is because yes I happen to not understand that passage ,does that boggle your mind that someone doesn't under everything so extremely well like you do? How long have you been a member here? These many shocks should have been kinda over by now. :)

I am willing to accept "The One True God is not explainable," as your answer if that was meant as your answer ? Because that is what my conclusion was many years ago. Yet I still thought I may have come across someone who knew an answer other than no answer. Maybe not . Because it appears anyone who questions you is not a true believer. Could it be Now you stand in the place of judgment. Do you stand in that position often? Is it in your ability to say you don't understand that passage either? It sure would be better then to accuse me of demanding a full and complete explanation.
God has given all of us His Holy Word, in the Bible. My opinions are simply useless by comparison to Gods Holy Word .. Most here just come to " mock the goody goody 2 shoes ( as they say in the USA ) for their fun ) lol..
I could not care less what or who " accepts Gods Word " lol, take that issue to Him directly. We will all meet Him one day soon..

God has given all of us His Holy Word, in the Bible. My opinions are simply useless by comparison to Gods Holy Word .. Most here just come to " mock the goody goody 2 shoes ( as they say in the USA ) for their fun ) lol..
I could not care less what or who " accepts Gods Word " lol, take that issue to Him directly. We will all meet Him one day soon..
I see. tragic situation going on here then , I must have been so naive. I actually thought I would meet a few Christians here. can I ask if God's purpose would have someone spend their time ,not sure how much time yet seemingly enough to maybe get a bit upset at a new guy's sincere question because he's probably one of those whos or whats that come here to mock.
so well that combined with caring less if someone accepts God's salvation offer doesn't look like very good of an example in my opinion. Paul could nearly wish himself accursed if in exchange his people might receive it, not to mention that he also stated he could be burned at the stake yet if not having love his entire pilgrimage would have been in vain.
well some deep stuff the ponder.: )

wishing your heart closer and closer to the heart of the light of the world , Christ Jesus the Lord.

I see. tragic situation going on here then , I must have been so naive. I actually thought I would meet a few Christians here. can I ask if God's purpose would have someone spend their time ,not sure how much time yet seemingly enough to maybe get a bit upset at a new guy's sincere question because he's probably one of those whos or whats that come here to mock.
so well that combined with caring less if someone accepts God's salvation offer doesn't look like very good of an example in my opinion. Paul could nearly wish himself accursed if in exchange his people might receive it, not to mention that he also stated he could be burned at the stake yet if not having love his entire pilgrimage would have been in vain.

wishing your heart closer and closer to the heart of the light of the world , Christ Jesus the Lord.
The bible provides a solution when your message falls on deaf ears. Simply kick the dust from your feet and move on. Here on this cite the technological equivalent would be to click on their avatar, then simply click "ignore". Trust me, this cite is significantly more enjoyable when the mocking and scoffing content no longer appears on your screen, but then that's only my opinion. Other people may be gluttons for punishment.

same to you, and fyi, this is simple a website, one of millions, and we do apologize for us not loving and worshipping up to your demanding hopes and dreams. If you believe that you and Paul are the same, then write to us a Sermon. Problem is that people like you take yourselves much too seriously .. bye, so long..

well here is a secret, The One True God, this is very easy to comprehend ie; 1 and only 1 and The 1 TRUE God. If you hate God and us, His faithful followers then why come here ?

The bible provides a solution when your message falls on deaf ears. Simply kick the dust from your feet and move on. Here on this cite the technological equivalent would be to click on their avatar, then simply click "ignore". Trust me, this cite is significantly more enjoyable when the mocking and scoffing content no longer appears on your screen, but then that's only my opinion. Other people may be gluttons for punishment.
ahh good equivalent advantage ,yes I will take that advice, and its already working very well indeed! its like being behind a fence with foaming ,barking and biting dog on the other side. reminds me of the pilgrims progress yet rather than partaking of the that forbidden fruit that grows on that sour side now I get to wear ear muffs and have no idea so harm can't continue :)
Punishment reads a bit ruff on the technological equivalent of my ears anyhow. :)

Last edited:
ahh good equivalent advantage ,yes I will take that advice, and its already working very well indeed! its like being behind a fence with foaming ,barking and biting dog on the other side. reminds me of the pilgrims progress yet rather than partaking of the that forbidden fruit that grows on that sour side now I get to wear ear muffs and have no idea so harm can't continue :)
Punishment reads a bit ruff on the technological equivalent of my ears anyhow. :)
YOU SEE,, Sharkle has the right attitude towards Gods Word, read it, believe it, and act on the TRUTH of Gods Word alone!!
In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth..

Agreed! I grew up (spiritually) in an indie Pentecostal church, and my brothers and sisters there would have seen these phenomena as sure signs of demonic possession! The pastor often quoted Paul's admonition for everything to be done decently and in order, and "the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet".
After he left the ministry due to Parkinson's, it seems everything went downhill...

--Rich
Vast majority of so called Charasmatic Chaos fails that simple test of being done decent and in order!

Yes indeed, Amen to that good advice, it is a wonder why we are still here, there are not many of us true believers here at all..

I have not heard of Mike Holohan, but since we are nothing in serving Him in the ministry, we can thank the Lord for the increase when using him in His ministry to you.:)

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

As in all things from anyone in ministry since we are not perfect yet, we are to confirm the word by Jesus Christ since He alone is our Good Shepherd ;)
Blessings, and yes you do raise a great issue here. I went on line and, searched for the Hebrew/Jewish alphabet and copied it. I was surprised to find that it has no letters J or X.. ? Why ? so how is Gods Son named Jesus instead of Yeshua ? Mike is a Pastor. However, where has the non letter J come from and who is Jesus really ?

Blessings, and yes you do raise a great issue here. I went on line and, searched for the Hebrew/Jewish alphabet and copied it. I was surprised to find that it has no letters J or X.. ? Why ? so how is Gods Son named Jesus instead of Yeshua ?

Because that is the English convention for Hebrews Yeshua.

Mike is a Pastor. However, where has the non letter J come from

It developed in Latin.

and who is Jesus really ?

An first century Hebrew man whom modern English speaks identify as "Jesus."

Just like "Peter" is an English name for an ancient Hebrew man they called Petros in Greek and Kephas in Aramaic.

Because that is the English convention for Hebrews Yeshua.

It developed in Latin.

An first century Hebrew man whom modern English speaks identify as "Jesus."

Just like "Peter" is an English name for an ancient Hebrew man they called Petros in Greek and Kephas in Aramaic.
well as you claim but we are talking Hebrew not Greek or English ( aleph, bet ) alphabet in English, first 2 letter of Hebrew a, b. Yeshua is Hebrew, NOT Greek.. What is your point here ?

well as you claim but we are talking Hebrew not Greek or English ( aleph, bet ) alphabet in English, first 2 letter of Hebrew a, b. Yeshua is Hebrew, NOT Greek.. What is your point here ?

The point here is that you don't know what you are talking about.

Paul called Jesus "Iesous." WHY?

I believe in the Triune God and that the Holy Spirit is One of the 3 Persons of this One God, BUT... although the Holy Spirit is God, there is no scripture teaching to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son. Some web sites has scriptural reference for that line in the 381 A.D, Nicene creed but Genesis 1:2 doesn't really teach nor prove that line as having to do about that kind of practice in worship.

is there any scripture proving the latter for why we do not find any scripture teaching that practice? Yes. Look at how we will be judged.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

If the latter part of verse 23 in the bold, had not existed, there would be no reproof. That reproof is when you stop honoring the Son, you are no longer honoring the Father. That means there is no honoring the Holy Spirit if you wish to honor God the Father. If you want to honor the Father, then you have to only honor the Son. Discern with Him now because John 5:22 cites this on how God will judge us.

What is the big deal? It has everything to do with the falling away from the faith. A brother in India online had said that he did not used to believe that the Holy Spirit did those manifestations today as He did back then. He began to share that on a Pentecost Sunday on the calendar, his church held a service honoring the Holy Spirit that day. Then he described that something like liquid nitrogen seeping into his skull and the next thing he knew he was confessing against his will an apology out loud to the Holy Spirit for not believing He did those manifestations like He did in the early church days any more.

That was not the Holy Spirit. It fails the test of the spirits when he conveyed a spirit coming into him when the Holy Spirit has been in him since salvation.

And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets, meaning there is no loss of self control here to be confessing against his will an apology to the Holy Spirit. God would have a sincere apology rather than a coerced one against somebody's will.

You may discern this in other supernatural phenomenon as claiming to be of the Holy Spirit when they lose self control like slain in the spirit & holy laughter movement, Pensacola's Outpouring, and Toronto's Blessings, and even seeking after another baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues.

So why would God allow these strong delusion to occur sometimes when honoring or focusing on the Holy Spirit in worship? Because they did not heed His words in how they were to approach God the Father by in anything, be it fellowship, prayer, or worship and that is by the only way provided, the Son.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Again, Jesus explained how climbing up another way leads believers astray to follow the voice of stranger's, which tongues for private use is.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Therefore the Holy Spirit is not the door. Jesus is. The fact that by climbing up another way is how they wind up following the voice of strangers is proof.

Cause and effect. Jesus meant what He has said for why God allow the strong delusion to come because they climbed up another way to the Father.

Antichrist means "instead of Christ" as applied in scripture and to be more precise, "instead of the Son". The spirits of the antichrists are sometimes allowed to lead others astray when the focus in worship is not on the Son in honoring Him in order to honor God the Father.

Also the doctrine of the Trinity cannot be applied to worship when God the Father is not honored by worshipping the "Trinity", but only honoring the Son.

John 16:13-14

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.
He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will
tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify me because it is from me that
he will receive what he will make known to you.

The Holy Spirit alive in us is there to glorify the Lord. Not to glorify himself as those who pretend to worship the Holy Spirit.

Back