Prove the Practice of Worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son

Come back when you learn to read what is there and comprehend what you read. You make no sense.
How about come back, asking Jesus to help you understand where I am coming from in order to correct me by the scripture? I'll be praying for you & you can pray for me, okay? Wisdom comes from the :Lord.

How about come back, asking Jesus to help you understand where I am coming from in order to correct me by the scripture? I'll be praying for you & you can pray for me, okay? Wisdom comes from the :Lord.
That I can and will do.

Give me your understanding of the trinity.

That I can and will do.

Give me your understanding of the trinity.
There are 3 Witnesses within the One God for how God establishes a word in creation and to judge any one by His Son, the Word.

The Father judges no one per John 5:22 but since the Son is submissive to the father's will, He will judge the believers in how they honor the father by whether or not they honor Him by the only way they can honor Him and that is by the Son.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

If the bold of verse 23 was not written, then I would not know that we are not to honor the Holy Spirit, but it is written. No exception is given.

That is why there are no verses teaching the practice of worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son when we are led by scripture and the Holy Spirit to testify of the Son in seeking the glory of the Son which is the only way to approach & glorify God the Father by in worship.

There are 3 Witnesses within the One God for how God establishes a word in creation and to judge any one by His Son, the Word.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now see John 1:14 The word became flesh, Jesus. Acts 5:3 and 4 tells us that the Holy Spirit is God. The Father and the son are the one God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Acts 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Acts 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
The Father judges no one per John 5:22 but since the Son is submissive to the father's will, He will judge the believers in how they honor the father by whether or not they honor Him by the only way they can honor Him and that is by the Son.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

If the bold of verse 23 was not written, then I would not know that we are not to honor the Holy Spirit, but it is written. No exception is given.

That is why there are no verses teaching the practice of worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son when we are led by scripture and the Holy Spirit to testify of the Son in seeking the glory of the Son which is the only way to approach & glorify God the Father by in worship.
Now you are off track. You can't quote scripture and forgetting what the rest of scripture says. You can quote John 5:22 all you want but that doesn't change the fact that the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. Mathew 4:10 says Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God. God is the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Revelation 22:9 says worship God (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit; the one God)

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Revelation 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now see John 1:14 The word became flesh, Jesus. Acts 5:3 and 4 tells us that the Holy Spirit is God. The Father and the son are the one God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Acts 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Acts 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
Your attempt to combine the two references; John 1st verses & then Acts 5th verses can be applied to you ignoring His words in the only way you can come to God the Father by as scripture & the Holy Spirit in you is telling you to do.
Now you are off track. You can't quote scripture and forgetting what the rest of scripture says. You can quote John 5:22 all you want but that doesn't change the fact that the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. Mathew 4:10 says Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God. God is the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Revelation 22:9 says worship God (the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit; the one God)

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Revelation 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
It is not off track when you cited that the Father, the Son, & the Holy Ghost are co equal but They are not in authority when only the Father's will be done.

And yet in spite of being in authority, the Father judges no man in John 5:22, but renders all judgment unto the Son. Verse 23 is that standard of judgment raised per the father's will on how we honor the father by the way we honor only the Son because the latter part of verses 23 signifies that is the only way to honor the Father by.

That is why there are no scriptures teaching us to honor nor glorify the Holy Spirit, because the spirits of the antichrist would be the ones that would take the spotlight off of the Son in worship for signs & wonders whereas the real indwelling Holy Spirit would not.

Your attempt to combine the two references; John 1st verses & then Acts 5th verses can be applied to you ignoring His words in the only way you can come to God the Father by as scripture & the Holy Spirit in you is telling you to do.
You believe that the Father is God. I was pointing out that the Son, the Word of God, is also God (John 1) and the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3 and 4) How can quoting his word be considered ignoring his word? What is ignoring his word is you dismissing what the word is saying, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God. The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. Do you even believe the trinity doctrine?
It is not off track when you cited that the Father, the Son, & the Holy Ghost are co equal but They are not in authority when only the Father's will be done.
Equal equals equal. that means that they are also equal in authority.
And yet in spite of being in authority, the Father judges no man in John 5:22, but renders all judgment unto the Son. Verse 23 is that standard of judgment raised per the father's will on how we honor the father by the way we honor only the Son because the latter part of verses 23 signifies that is the only way to honor the Father by.

That is why there are no scriptures teaching us to honor nor glorify the Holy Spirit, because the spirits of the antichrist would be the ones that would take the spotlight off of the Son in worship for signs & wonders whereas the real indwelling Holy Spirit would not.
Do you know what it means to communicate? Would you tell me what denomination you associate with?

You believe that the Father is God. I was pointing out that the Son, the Word of God, is also God (John 1) and the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3 and 4) How can quoting his word be considered ignoring his word? What is ignoring his word is you dismissing what the word is saying, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God. The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. Do you even believe the trinity doctrine?
The problem here is that I acknowledge the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God of the Triune God, Three witnesses within the One God, but you are not acknowledging scripture for how the Father as provided only One Way to come to Him before & after salvation, and Jesus gave that standard of judgment over all believers by the only way to honor the Father and that is by the Son.

That is why there are no scripture teaching us to honor nor worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son.
Equal equals equal. that means that they are also equal in authority.
Explain Jesus's prayer in the Garden of gethsemane.

Matthew 26:36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Explain how the Father is greater than Jesus in verse 29 even though He is One with the father as God?

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

John 14:Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Do you know what it means to communicate?
I know that it is on God to cause the increase so it will not be my power of speech that helps you understand what I am sharing here.
Would you tell me what denomination you associate with?
None. By His grace & by Hs help, I serve the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom is the Head of the Church and every believer for He alone is our Good Shepherd.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

The problem here is that I acknowledge the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God of the Triune God, Three witnesses within the One God, but you are not acknowledging scripture for how the Father as provided only One Way to come to Him before & after salvation, and Jesus gave that standard of judgment over all believers by the only way to honor the Father and that is by the Son.

That is why there are no scripture teaching us to honor nor worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son.
You seem to be what is referred to as “Trinitarian”. We can go on from here one step at a time.

Establishing the trinity is one subject and I think that we have a basic agreement on that. The only point that we seen to differ on is the fact that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit have the same authority.

There is only one God. This means that there is no other God that is God. You seem to agree that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. How do you explain that there is a difference in authority if God is the one, the only God?

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Explain Jesus's prayer in the Garden of gethsemane.

Matthew 26:36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. 38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

Explain how the Father is greater than Jesus in verse 29 even though He is One with the father as God?

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

John 14:Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
The plan of salvation was that a sinless man would die for sinful man, who in no way could do anything to pay the wages of sin. (See Romans 6:23)

For this purpose, the Word became flesh; a 100% man. (See 1 Timothy 2:5) Jesus was also 100% God in his life on the Earth, but he refused to use his abilities that were his as God, but only lived his earthly life with only the abilities of a natural born human. In this way he was totally reliant on and subjected to God the Father to live the human life. This is also what is expected of any person that claims to be a Christian. The Word willingly became a man and willingly placed himself in an inferior position to the Father. In truth Jesus was still God in the flesh and totally equal to the Father and the Holy Spirit. From his position as a man, Jesus could truthfully say that “my Father is greater than I”. (See Philippians 2:5 and 6)

Definition of equal (merriam-webster.com/dictionary/equal)
1a (1): of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another
(2): identical in mathematical value or logical denotation: EQUIVALENT
b: like in quality, nature, or status
c: like for each member of a group, class, or society

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
I know that it is on God to cause the increase so it will not be my power of speech that helps you understand what I am sharing here.
To communicate is to transmit information, thought, or feeling so that it is satisfactorily received or understood. Without your power of speech or ability to write you are not capable of communicating. You cannot pass that to God.
None. By His grace & by Hs help, I serve the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom is the Head of the Church and every believer for He alone is our Good Shepherd.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Last edited:
You seem to be what is referred to as “Trinitarian”. We can go on from here one step at a time.

Establishing the trinity is one subject and I think that we have a basic agreement on that. The only point that we seen to differ on is the fact that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit have the same authority.

There is only one God. This means that there is no other God that is God. You seem to agree that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are the one God. How do you explain that there is a difference in authority if God is the one, the only God?
The Father is greater than the Son & the Holy Spirit because the Father's will is to be done otherwise we have 3 Persons within the One God each going in different direction.

That is why His House is not divided. The Son & the Holy Ghost ae in agreement to the father's will to be done. The authority of Father given to that member of the Triune God is establishing authority and will within the Godhead.

The Father is greater than the Son & the Holy Spirit because the Father's will is to be done otherwise we have 3 Persons within the One God each going in different direction.

That is why His House is not divided. The Son & the Holy Ghost ae in agreement to the father's will to be done. The authority of Father given to that member of the Triune God is establishing authority and will within the Godhead.
If the three persons are the one God they are going in one direction. You contradict the Bible and yourself.

If the three persons are the one God they are going in one direction. You contradict the Bible and yourself.
Actually the contradiction is inferring that Each have same authority and yet a different will to be acting apart from the Father's will.

Actually the contradiction is inferring that Each have same authority and yet a different will to be acting apart from the Father's will.
You are bringing up the thought of a different will! Try explaining your assertions. Anyone can drop a comment and run.

You are bringing up the thought of a different will! Try explaining your assertions.
Then explain how they all have the same authority when it is only the Father's will that shall be done and Jesus has said that the Father is greater than He. How do you explained that?

There is a rank of subordination in the Godhead from what I can see.

The Son of God is the Word of God hence the Word of the Father.

The Spirit of God performed as the Spirit of the Father while Jesus is on earth.

Now that Jesus has ascended and all power has been given to Him per Matthew 28:18-20, as He is the Head of the Church ministering through the Holy Spirit, then the Spirit of Christ is subordinate to Christ Jesus, the Son, in regards to Jesus's ministry where Jesus gets all the credit & glory for whatever the Spirit does as the Spirit of Christ.

Edit: By the Son getting the glory is how the Father gets the glory.

John 16:.13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

What is on your part to prove is to show any scripture where we are to honor & glorify the Holy Spirit when the Holy Spirit would lead believers to testify of the Son to glorify the Son in ministry & worship that He would not lead us to do it in any other way in according to the will of the Father.
Anyone can drop a comment and run.
I need a break from the computer some times to eat & do other things as you do.

Last edited:
Yes the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Son !

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

Jesus said the Scriptures are all about Him

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

hope this helps !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Son !

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

Jesus said the Scriptures are all about Him

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

hope this helps !!!
May God cause the increase.

Thank you for sharing & confirming the word.:)

May God cause the increase.

Thank you for sharing & confirming the word.:)
Some people really do not understand the Trinity in that The Father, Son and Spirit have different roles and functions within the Godhead. Just like in marriage and the church the body has different roles/functions. God designed the 2 institutions the Marriage/Family and the Church to reflect Him. And it is a beautiful thing to witness when its done to glorify Christ.

hope this helps !!!

Then explain how they all have the same authority when it is only the Father's will that shall be done and Jesus has said that the Father is greater than He. How do you explained that?
I already did, but here it is one more time.

The plan of salvation was that a sinless man would die for sinful man, who in no way could do anything to pay the wages of sin. (See Romans 6:23)

For this purpose, the Word became flesh; a 100% man. (See 1 Timothy 2:5) Jesus was also 100% God in his life on the Earth, but he refused to use his abilities that were his as God, but only lived his earthly life with only the abilities of a natural born human. In this way he was totally reliant on and subjected to God the Father to live the human life. This is also what is expected of any person that claims to be a Christian. The Word willingly became a man and willingly placed himself in an inferior position to the Father. In truth Jesus was still God in the flesh and totally equal to the Father and the Holy Spirit. From his position as a man, Jesus could truthfully say that “my Father is greater than I”. (See Philippians 2:5 and 6)

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Philippians 2:6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

I already did, but here it is one more time.
Thank you for your time, patience, and service in this discussion, brother.

Okay. I see your point in that way. It is not the whole truth though. Even by Philippians 2:5-6, Jesus did not consider it robbery to be equal with God. Then scripture has the sea subject to Him as well as the demons when Legion declared it so, for why they made a request from Him.

Matthew 8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. 27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

Psalm 107:28 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. 29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. 30 Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.

So scripture does testify Jesus as God while in the form of the Son of Man so not exactly always living a normal human life.

I understand that you were applying this to Him just living a normal human life as the Son of Man but I believe as the scripture confirms that He also lived as the Son of God.

There was an unexplained darkness at Jesus crucifixion as recorded by the 3 of the 4 gospels. It was when He had experienced the separation from the Father when He took the sins of the world upon Himself. Thallus, a secular historian was reported to believe it was an eclipse, but Julius Africanus said Thallus was in error as it was highly unlikely by pointing out that there is always a full moon on the annual sabbath; the Passover date. Plus, eclipse lasts only minutes, not 3 hours. Other reports of this unexplainable darkness had surfaced where only the stars could be seen.

So that was when the Creator of the world & the universe took our sins upon Himself in becoming our Redeemer. That act was not only seen by His separation from the Father but from creation itself since He was and is the light that light man.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

So something far more horrendous had happened when Jesus took our sins on the cross than scary separation from the Father. He was separated from being that Light of creation and it was shown by that darkness. Praise be to God, it only lasted 3 hours.

So I do not see Jesus as just a human man while living on earth as the Son of Man, because He still had His deity because of that.

I believe in the Triune God

Okay, how about Jesus Christ's God?

How many true Gods are there?

and that the Holy Spirit is One of the 3 Persons of this One God, BUT... although the Holy Spirit is God, there is no scripture teaching to worship the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son. Some web sites has scriptural reference for that line in the 381 A.D, Nicene creed but Genesis 1:2 doesn't really teach nor prove that line as having to do about that kind of practice in worship.

is there any scripture proving the latter for why we do not find any scripture teaching that practice? Yes. Look at how we will be judged.

If the latter part of verse 23 in the bold, had not existed, there would be no reproof. That reproof is when you stop honoring the Son, you are no longer honoring the Father. That means there is no honoring the Holy Spirit if you wish to honor God the Father. If you want to honor the Father, then you have to only honor the Son. Discern with Him now because John 5:22 cites this on how God will judge us.

What is the big deal? It has everything to do with the falling away from the faith. A brother in India online had said that he did not used to believe that the Holy Spirit did those manifestations today as He did back then. He began to share that on a Pentecost Sunday on the calendar, his church held a service honoring the Holy Spirit that day. Then he described that something like liquid nitrogen seeping into his skull and the next thing he knew he was confessing against his will an apology out loud to the Holy Spirit for not believing He did those manifestations like He did in the early church days any more.

That was not the Holy Spirit. It fails the test of the spirits when he conveyed a spirit coming into him when the Holy Spirit has been in him since salvation.

And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets, meaning there is no loss of self control here to be confessing against his will an apology to the Holy Spirit. God would have a sincere apology rather than a coerced one against somebody's will.

You may discern this in other supernatural phenomenon as claiming to be of the Holy Spirit when they lose self control like slain in the spirit & holy laughter movement, Pensacola's Outpouring, and Toronto's Blessings, and even seeking after another baptism of the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues.

So why would God allow these strong delusion to occur sometimes when honoring or focusing on the Holy Spirit in worship? Because they did not heed His words in how they were to approach God the Father by in anything, be it fellowship, prayer, or worship and that is by the only way provided, the Son.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Again, Jesus explained how climbing up another way leads believers astray to follow the voice of stranger's, which tongues for private use is.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Therefore the Holy Spirit is not the door. Jesus is. The fact that by climbing up another way is how they wind up following the voice of strangers is proof.

Cause and effect. Jesus meant what He has said for why God allow the strong delusion to come because they climbed up another way to the Father.

Antichrist means "instead of Christ" as applied in scripture and to be more precise, "instead of the Son". The spirits of the antichrists are sometimes allowed to lead others astray when the focus in worship is not on the Son in honoring Him in order to honor God the Father.

Also the doctrine of the Trinity cannot be applied to worship when God the Father is not honored by worshipping the "Trinity", but only honoring the Son.

Back