Provisionist

Reformedguy

belief is a condition

Acts 16:31 (KJV)
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
A condition I fulfill by the grace of God. God provides the means as well as the ends.

Reformedguy

You fulfill

So you do something before God saves you

Oh my

You are teaching works salvation and merited grace

Hoisted by your own petard
Nope, sorry. Nice childish try though. God provides the ends. Faith/belief are gifts of God. Every good and perfect gift comes from above. Paul asks, " what do you have you did not recieve"? I can answer nothing. You would answer everything. Lol

fltom

Nope, sorry. Nice childish try though. God provides the ends. Faith/belief are gifts of God. Every good and perfect gift comes from above. Paul asks, " what do you have you did not recieve"? I can answer nothing. You would answer everything. Lol
You teach works salvation and merited grace

Matthew 7:2 (NASB)
2 "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Kampioen

According to you God on His own unconditionally predetermined all men's sinful works too. Right? So according to you all sinful works are God's own works.

fltom

According to you God on His own unconditionally predetermined all men's sinful works too. Right? So according to you all sinful works are God's own works.
Imagine that

addition to him teaching works salvation and merited grace

Manfred

That is assuming libertarian faith is works.
What is liberatarian faith.
Explain that concept to me.

You have a faith born from self, and not from the Spirit of God. You have a faith born from self, and you have not heard and learned from God.

Salvation is spiritual and not natural.

Reformedguy

I did and you hold man must do something before he can be saved

So you deny salvation is all of God
There is a huge difference between my position and your. In mine my belief is provided. God is the cause. Yours? Not so much. God merely provides the way.

fltom

There is a huge difference between my position and your. In mine my belief is provided. God is the cause. Yours? Not so much. God merely provides the way.
That is not the question

You have man's believing necessary to his salvation

denying salvation is all of God

Reformedguy

That is not the question

You have man's believing necessary to his salvation

denying salvation is all of God
It is the question. You just don't like it. There is merit in your system. God only provides the means. In my system what God requires God provides. He is the cause and gets the glory. BIG difference