PUTIN'S EVIL TRICKERY

Janice Bower

My thoughts:

FIRST PUTIN BOMBS THE HELL OUT OF KYIV! Afterwards he sends the tanks to surround the city. The stalled convoys (lines) are waiting for the "go ahead."

Last edited:
A MYSTERIOUS letter Z painted on Russian tanks and armoured cars:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I love him! His mother might be around my age.

Is this a prayer request?

If you aren't praying, it most certainly is. We ought to have helped the Europeans before now. Pray for our country to open the pipeline and close the border to human traffickers and drug cartels.

I don't agree with Zelensky's views on abortion or marijuana, but I do appreciate his standing up to Putin. Zelensky has been standing up for freedom and the people of the Ukraine.

I don't agree with Zelensky's views on abortion or marijuana, but I do appreciate his standing up to Putin. Zelensky has been standing up for freedom and the people of the Ukraine.
Zelensky stands for NATO in the eyes of Putin, and is also regarded as a stooge of the West and an enemy of Russia. Do you suggest "thy will be done" is a sufficient principle for prayer in a conflict where the contending governments detest each other with animated hatred?

I'm not clear what your prayed outcome is. Putin dead? Victory for Ukraine? Personally, I'd be happy just to be "praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36,

Last edited:
Are you questioning my Christianity?
No.
God's will isn't evil. God's will is that we help the oppressed. I don't understand your attitude towards me.
I don't have an attitude. I'm trying to understand you because currently I don't (I don't live in the same country as you so I don't know what your frame of reference is).

Try praying for others. God will show you the outcome.
God will deliver those he knows.

My country has nothing to do with it. How do you know that we are in different countries? I am a Christian who wants God's will to be done ALWAYS. We are instructed by Jesus to pray for God's will to be done. He didn't say God's will is always done every second.

Putin is NOW planning PUBLIC EXECUTIONS in UKRAINE.

Christians should help and PRAY.

Last edited:
Ukraine has committed its share of attrocities too. It’s a big center for human/child trafficking, money laundering and coercion. We saw that when Biden participated in it himself while he was our Vice President. And from information on his son’s laptop. We saw photos last week of government offices in Ukraine burning documents.

Several of our Congress obtained high level jobs in Ukrainanian corporations for their grown children. The evil network runs deep.

I pray for an end to war, killing, hatred, evil and suffering on all levels, on all sides. According to God’s will, and for everyone’s highest good. And mostly protection for the children everywhere. In Jesus’ name.

Thank you, Magdalena. I'm going to another thread now. I'm definitely not getting my spring cleaning done now as I had planned. Obviously there are no perfect governments on earth, nor presidents (in any country).

Zelensky stands for NATO in the eyes of Putin, and is also regarded as a stooge of the West and an enemy of Russia. Do you suggest "thy will be done" is a sufficient principle for prayer in a conflict where the contending governments detest each other with animated hatred?

I'm not clear what your prayed outcome is. Putin dead? Victory for Ukraine? Personally, I'd be happy just to be "praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36,
My will is that evil men stop quoting scripture as if God is for bombing others or harming others, no matter what side they are on. God should be left out of wars.

I am all for putting men who want war on an lonely island and let them play their games there. Leave the rest of us alone. Normal people do not want to go to war. It is only leaders. IMO.

God should be left out of wars.

We have no control over God so we cannot make the choice to leave him or to include him in anythings. It is his will that determines the results of our wars or any other activities we engage in. What we must do is find out his will by studying the Bible and then cooperate with him by praying and obeying him.

I am all for putting men who want war on an lonely island and let them play their games there. Leave the rest of us alone. Normal people do not want to go to war. It is only leaders.

That sounds like a good idea. The problem is that all of us want war at some level. James 1:1,2 says, "What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel." When people achieve political power they have the ability to express these evil desires in war, but the seed of war exists in all of us.

We have no control over God so we cannot make the choice to leave him or to include him in anythings. It is his will that determines the results of our wars or any other activities we engage in. What we must do is find out his will by studying the Bible and then cooperate with him by praying and obeying him.

That sounds like a good idea. The problem is that all of us want war at some level. James 1:1,2 says, "What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel." When people achieve political power they have the ability to express these evil desires in war, but the seed of war exists in all of us.
First I never said we could control God.

You may want war at some level I don't, I want peace. I want my children and grandchildren to be safe and never know war.

You may want war at some level I don't, I want peace. I want my children and grandchildren to be safe and never know war.

We will never experience the peace you want until this earth is destroyed and God creates a new heaven and a new earth to replace it. As long as Satan is free to tempt us God will be at war with him and this war will often spill over into our world. When we became Christians we enlisted in God's army and we will experience war whether we want it or not.

We will never experience the peace you want until this earth is destroyed and God creates a new heaven and a new earth to replace it. As long as Satan is free to tempt us God will be at war with him and this war will often spill over into our world. When we became Christians we enlisted in God's army and we will experience war whether we want it or not.
Unfortunately, I understand that fact, doesn't mean I cannot hope for a safe place. Well that is happening in the Ukraine and Putin is quoting Jesus to justify the invasion and the killing thousands of people. It is his excuse for the war crimes.

I pray and pray and cry for Ukraine. May God please help them I beg!
Their leader is amazing and the people are amazing. It is a pity that a lot of Russians do not see through the lies of Putin. It reveals the bad set up of the United Nations, allowing nations to be permanent members and giving them veto votes.

England is now giving them weapons to fight attacks from the sea. Let us hope they can continue to repel the Russians. Russia has committed war crimes and deliberately attacked citizens.

Back