Qanone

Electric Skeptic

You are believing an illusion. Trump's two choices for Supreme Court have proven what abject liars your gurus are...and how powerfully they've knitted you into their socks.
"Knitted you into their socks"? That's a new one on me, but I kinda like it. I just wish I knew what it means.
Are you ready to lose all property rights?
Nope.
Are you ready to renounce free speech...for them for now...until they come for you?
Nope.
Take a peek at Canada and Australia.
No, I voted for the US President. Well, I did vote in the Australian elections, too, but I didn't vote for the party which won.

And both Canada and Australia have done vastly better at handling COVID than the US has. I'll glady 'peek' at them.
That's who you voted for.
I know who I voted for, thanks.
Price wise, we can agree...They are making huge steps up. Especially gas, after we were delivered in the first week from energy independence. Ahh, but, deliberately-empty-shelves-wise with Christmas approaching? Naaah. I'm not as much for illusion and self-deception as you seem to be.
Obviously you are vastly superior at illusion and self-deception, since you seem to think Trump was (and could be now) good for the US.

tbeachhead

"Knitted you into their socks"? That's a new one on me, but I kinda like it. I just wish I knew what it means.
*sigh* My wife knits...We have a dog...with fur.

The socks inadvertently pick up what the dog leaves on the floor. In the case of the deceived, it's not inadvertent...but you're being worn.

Gone by 2030 according to the public documents on the "Great reset." You voted for it. The documents are not new.

Already gone...You voted for it.

No, I voted for the US President. Well, I did vote in the Australian elections, too, but I didn't vote for the party which won.

And both Canada and Australia have done vastly better at handling COVID than the US has. I'll glady 'peek' at them.
That is a chilling comment. They're arresting Canadian pastors for holding church. Let's hear what lies you've been told about that.

They're now arresting women violently for drinking tea on a public park bench in Australia.

I know who I voted for, thanks.
And you have no idea what you voted for. That much is clear. You were suckered into believing that Trump was the threat, when all he did was threaten the folks for whom US energy independence destroys their plan.

Obviously you are vastly superior at illusion and self-deception, since you seem to think Trump was (and could be now) good for the US.
Time will tell...It is what it is...they manipulated this into a verisimilitude of your concept of "reality" and you accepted their lies.

Electric Skeptic

*sigh* My wife knits...We have a dog...with fur.

The socks inadvertently pick up what the dog leaves on the floor. In the case of the deceived, it's not inadvertent...but you're being worn.
A cute idiom. Sadly not applicable here.
Gone by 2030 according to the public documents on the "Great reset." You voted for it. The documents are not new.
They are fictional. There is no "Great reset".
Already gone...You voted for it.
No, it' snot.
That is a chilling comment. They're arresting Canadian pastors for holding church. Let's hear what lies you've been told about that.
They are working to stop the spread of COVID - something I wish the US would have done for the last 18 months or so.
They're now arresting women violently for drinking tea on a public park bench in Australia.
They are working to stop the spread of COVID - something I wish the US would have done for the last 18 months or so.

And you have no idea what you voted for. That much is clear. You were suckered into believing that Trump was the threat, when all he did was threaten the folks for whom US energy independence destroys their plan.
I have a very clear idea what I voted for. That much is clear. You were suckered into not believing that Trump was the threat, when what he did was threaten American democracy.
Time will tell...It is what it is...they manipulated this into a verisimilitude of your concept of "reality" and you accepted their lies.
Unsupported nonsense.

tbeachhead

A cute idiom. Sadly not applicable here.
I don't know...The dog hair doesn't know or care if it's part of a sock...and it no longer has any value for the dog or the sock.

It's frighteningly appropriate, if I'm right about the coming days...and the handlers you voted for do what they have said they would do.

They are fictional. There is no "Great reset".
You're soberingly naive. It's actually hard to believe there are so many intelligent yet willing dupes who have sacrificed their intellect to mind-numbing credulity. Look up ESG scores. This is actually happening and has been for half a decade.
No, it' snot.
Here's a hanky. You'll need it.

Read comments on credulity. They're arresting pastors...COVID is not happening in or around their church. Talk to anyone from USSR era Eastern Europe. They're exercising tyranny to ascertain if there are enough people who think like you...and they're grateful for your help and encouragement.

They're arresting women drinking tea outdoors with no one anywhere near...but a SWAT team willing to tackle and handcuff a woman drinking tea. What pseudo-science are you willing to enforce because the ones who created this virus by gain of function and practiced these tactics in late 2020 at Event 201 (you can google it) have duped you into calling it "science" and not "tyranny"?

You do not see a problem with your mentality? Your comments make me believe you'll watch as your neighbors are arrested, and won't know what to do when they come for you.

I have a very clear idea what I voted for. That much is clear.
No...It's clear you have no idea...and it's clear that they have you knitted into their socks.

You were suckered into not believing that Trump was the threat, when what he did was threaten American democracy.
Totally unsubstantiated farming material...The real threat to the President Alleged's handlers was an energy independent US and investigative reporters who would expose the Biden crime family and their dealings with them.

Unsupported nonsense.
What price are you paying per gallon now? Nothing you believe has support in reality...and the chimeric press has you drinking their sewage raw on the rocks with a straw.

Electric Skeptic

I don't know...The dog hair doesn't know or care if it's part of a sock...and it no longer has any value for the dog or the sock.

It's frighteningly appropriate, if I'm right about the coming days...and the handlers you voted for do what they have said they would do.
This is just nonsense.
You're soberingly naive. It's actually hard to believe there are so many intelligent yet willing dupes who have sacrificed their intellect to mind-numbing credulity. Look up ESG scores. This is actually happening and has been for half a decade.
No, it hasn't and isn't.
Read comments on credulity. They're arresting pastors...COVID is not happening in or around their church. Talk to anyone from USSR era Eastern Europe. They're exercising tyranny to ascertain if there are enough people who think like you...and they're grateful for your help and encouragement.

They're arresting women drinking tea outdoors with no one anywhere near...but a SWAT team willing to tackle and handcuff a woman drinking tea.

You do not see a problem with your mentality? Your comments make me believe you'll watch as your neighbors are arrested, and won't know what to do when they come for you.
It's not my comments that make you believe that; it's your imagination.
No...It's clear you have no idea...and it's clear that they have you knitted into their socks.
It is neither clear nor accurate.
Totally unsubstantiated farming material...The real threat to the President Alleged's handlers was an energy independent US and investigative reporters who would expose the Biden crime family and their dealings with them.

What price are you paying per gallon now? Nothing you believe has support in reality...and the chimeric press has you drinking their sewage raw on the rocks with a straw.
More hyperbolic nonsense. Do you have anything substantive, or is this just an exercise in you trying to convince me that I'm gullible? If the latter then sorry, nobody who actually believes Trump was not a threat to the US has any standing to tell anybody they are gullible.

tbeachhead

This is just nonsense.
No...They're doing it, and look at your very next claim!

No, it hasn't and isn't.
You didn't even look. What is an "ESG score" and who uses them and why? How are they now being universally applied without making any headlines? Do you have a clue? Or are you entirely clueless. And I'm not going to do your research for you...Google is not even hiding it. You'll get a million hits.

You remind me of my "name it and claim it" friends who convince themselves of fantasy by repeating it over and over again, until they are delusional.

It's not my comments that make you believe that; it's your imagination.
No. It's your cavalier dismissal of the arrest of a pastor and a tea-drinker, as if they deserved the humiliation and the arrest...to protect you from "COVID." You must be appropriately terrified. It has worked so well.

It is neither clear nor accurate.
Feeling constricted? Not yet, I take it. I'll ask again in one month.

More hyperbolic nonsense. Do you have anything substantive, or is this just an exercise in you trying to convince me that I'm gullible? If the latter then sorry, nobody who actually believes Trump was not a threat to the US has any standing to tell anybody they are gullible.
What price are you paying per gallon?

What percentage of the shelves in your area are empty? Hmm?

You come up with creative ways to express your denial. That's good.

Put it this way: When you see the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe in Afghanistan, with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe at the border, replete with night flights of unaccompanied, unregistered minors to parts unknown somewhere in New York and Florida, coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe at the gas pump coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe they're calling "supply and shipping crisis" coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe called COVID, whose research was funded almost entirely by Fauci in conjunction with the CCP, coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe in Chicago, New York, Portland and how many other Kakistocrat run cities, you can proudly say, "I voted for this Kakistocracy...and I'm proud of it..." I'll applaud your honesty. We'll all suffer from the stupidity of the choices you made.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

No...They're doing it, and look at your very next claim!

You didn't even look. What is an "ESG score" and who uses them and why? How are they now being universally applied without making any headlines? Do you have a clue? Or are you entirely clueless. And I'm not going to do your research for you...Google is not even hiding it. You'll get a million hits.

You remind me of my "name it and claim it" friends who convince themselves of fantasy by repeating it over and over again, until they are delusional.

No. It's your cavalier dismissal of the arrest of a pastor and a tea-drinker, as if they deserved the humiliation and the arrest...to protect you from "COVID." You must be appropriately terrified. It has worked so well.

Feeling constricted? Not yet, I take it. I'll ask again in one month.

What price are you paying per gallon?

What percentage of the shelves in your area are empty? Hmm?

You come up with creative ways to express your denial. That's good.

Put it this way: When you see the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe in Afghanistan, with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe at the border, replete with night flights of unaccompanied, unregistered minors to parts unknown somewhere in New York and Florida, coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe at the gas pump coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe they're calling "supply and shipping crisis" coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe called COVID, whose research was funded almost entirely by Fauci in conjunction with the CCP, coupled with the artificially and deliberately created human catastrophe in Chicago, New York, Portland and how many other Kakistocrat run cities, you can proudly say, "I voted for this Kakistocracy...and I'm proud of it..." I'll applaud your honesty. We'll all suffer from the stupidity of the choices you made.
This is just getting into a tiresome string of insults along with assorted conspiracy theories. Not really interested.

tbeachhead

This is just getting into a tiresome string of insults along with assorted conspiracy theories. Not really interested.
Keep it simple...Let's go with two questions:

What price are you paying at the pump. You voted for it.

Are you OK with unaccompanied and unidentified children being flown in the dead of night from the border to somewhere in Florida and NY? You voted for it.

There is no insult intended. Your obvious, crippling and media-induced disdain for Trump supporters needs a healthy dose of reality to cure.

I'm guessing you probably looked up ESG scores, and recognized reality...like a hardened Kakistocrat, you have to shut it down.

Electric Skeptic

Keep it simple...Let's go with two questions:

What price are you paying at the pump. You voted for it.
I've no idea. I never look at prices when filling up my car.

And, of course, "you voted for it" is nonsense. We don't vote for outcomes; we vote for people and parties who we think will act in the way that best suits our interests. Whether or not they do so in every case is entirely a different question.
Are you OK with unaccompanied and unidentified children being flown in the dead of night from the border to somewhere in Florida and NY?
I see no reason to be opposed to it.
There is no insult intended.
Oh, please.
Your obvious, crippling and media-induced disdain for Trump supporters needs a healthy dose of reality to cure.
It's Trump supporters who need a dose of reality to cure their devotion to the worst President in recent times, the man who was eager to burn down the Constitution to retain power.
I'm guessing you probably looked up ESG scores, and recognized reality...like a hardened Kakistocrat, you have to shut it down.
Then you guess wrongly.

tbeachhead

I've no idea. I never look at prices when filling up my car.
This explains a lot. Thanks for the honest answer.

And, of course, "you voted for it" is nonsense. We don't vote for outcomes; we vote for people and parties who we think will act in the way that best suits our interests. Whether or not they do so in every case is entirely a different question.
These are amazing statements.

I see no reason to be opposed to it.
Human trafficking is of no concern to you...as in "unaccompanied, undocumented minors?" We're talking children...pre-teen...3 to twelve year olds?

Oh, please.
There is no insult intended. I do not know how to respond politely to "I see no reason to oppose transporting undocumented, unaccompanied children in the middle of the night to New York and Florida." I've been a teacher since 1978. Kids have been my life.

To me this Kakistocracy is heartbreaking.

It's Trump supporters who need a dose of reality to cure their devotion to the worst President in recent times, the man who was eager to burn down the Constitution to retain power.
Unsubstantiated charges all of which have been thoroughly debunked.

Then you guess wrongly.
Sorry to hear that, but then you admitted you're not interested in outcomes.

We were blindsided by Jimmy Carter...and that cured us for a season, but the damage the Kakistocrat party is doing this time is going to take the return of Trump to fix...and folks like you who are not interested in outcomes stand to embarrass yourselves like Moaning Myrtle on the Mall again when he does return.

Electric Skeptic

This explains a lot. Thanks for the honest answer.

These are amazing statements.

Human trafficking is of no concern to you...as in "unaccompanied, undocumented minors?" We're talking children...pre-teen...3 to twelve year olds?
This in no way resembles human trafficking. That's absurd.
There is no insult intended. I do not know how to respond politely to "I see no reason to oppose transporting undocumented, unaccompanied children in the middle of the night to New York and Florida." I've been a teacher since 1978. Kids have been my life.

To me this Kakistocracy is heartbreaking.

Unsubstantiated charges all of which have been thoroughly debunked.
rofl!
Sorry to hear that, but then you admitted you're not interested in outcomes.
I admitted nothing of the kind.
We were blindsided by Jimmy Carter...and that cured us for a season, but the damage the Kakistocrat party is doing this time is going to take the return of Trump to fix...and folks like you who are not interested in outcomes stand to embarrass yourselves like Moaning Myrtle on the Mall again when he does return.
Happily the Democrats are in power now to redress some of the damage Trump did to our democracy and America itself. And hopefully the Republican party will have come to its collective senses and return to at least pretending to care for America before 2024, and they'll give Trump the bum's rush he so richly deserves.

evoguy313

It's revealing what "grown" men are willing to accept as "proof"...or "leadership." No one yet has listed the benefits of an alleged Biden presidency...

compared to four years reduction in unemployment, and record reduction among minorities.
four years of leadership in Afghanistan that put an end to American troop deaths.
four years of silencing the Taliban and ISIS.
four years of release from sham trade deals to be replaced by equitable trade deals.
four years of NATO finally paying its share.
four years of stopping the Chinese intrusion.
four years exposing fake news and unveiling the duplicity of Facebook and Twitter "fact" checkers.
Four years reducing gas prices.
Four years energy independence.
In short, four years of leadership and restored credibility...

none of which remains. Which of the above benefits of a Trump presidency did you want to give up when you voted as a "grown" man? Just curious.
There it is! The Trump Fanatic! You a QBot, too?

Covfefe! Please regale us with tales of George Washington taking over airports, and how bleach and isopropanol would be good things to look into to ingest or inject!
Tell us all how gases cannot affect the ozone because your bald hero's hairspray cannot possibly even leave his apartment because hit has thick walls!
Tell us all about how your orange messiah released 5000 Taliban in a deal that we got screwed in who are now attacking American troops!

And the fact checking thing - HILARIOUS!!!

Is the sky still blue in your fantasy land, where Donald Trump - associate of Epstein - is intelligent and honest?

tbeachhead

Too late.
Sorry to hear that.
No you're not. You're warning us to make yourself sound knowledgeable and important.
Nope...for you who have become addicted to KoolAid, all you hear is the brilliance of Moaning Myrtle on the Mall.
People who read the news never look ignorant for having read the news. What a weird world you live in...
You forgot to put quotes around "news"...as in WaPo and NYT is "news".

You become ignorant for having read WaPo and NYT. FB is your fact checker.

tbeachhead

There it is! The Trump Fanatic! You a QBot, too?
Well...wow...You sure put me to rest...not a single answer.

Just more insult. Oh...and look:

Covfefe! Please regale us with tales of George Washington taking over airports, and how bleach and isopropanol would be good things to look into to ingest or inject!
You're own ever-so-brief effusion of genius, I take it?

Yes...and Let's go Brandon is what 80 percent of the country is chanting!
Tell us all how gases cannot affect the ozone because your bald hero's hairspray cannot possibly even leave his apartment because hit has thick walls!
Tell us all about how your orange messiah released 5000 Taliban in a deal that we got screwed in who are now attacking American troops!

And the fact checking thing - HILARIOUS!!!

Is the sky still blue in your fantasy land, where Donald Trump - associate of Epstein - is intelligent and honest?
What price are you paying at the pump? You voted for it. You were told long before the President Alleged's handlers took over.

Whateverman

Sorry to hear that.
Nope...for you who have become addicted to KoolAid, all you hear is the brilliance of Moaning Myrtle on the Mall.
You forgot to put quotes around "news"...as in WaPo and NYT is "news".

You become ignorant for having read WaPo and NYT. FB is your fact checker.
Are you one of those people who think that seeing your opinions on a web page makes them more authoritative?

tbeachhead

Are you one of those people who think that seeing your opinions on a web page makes them more authoritative?
Are you one of those people who believe that their own intellect is so intimidating that once they've spewed, no one will dare respond? Do you think that by repeating all the trite redundancies of the Trump deranged, you've powerfully displayed anything of value?

tbeachhead

This in no way resembles human trafficking. That's absurd.

rofl!

I admitted nothing of the kind.

Happily the Democrats are in power now to redress some of the damage Trump did to our democracy and America itself. And hopefully the Republican party will have come to its collective senses and return to at least pretending to care for America before 2024, and they'll give Trump the bum's rush he so richly deserves.
I've started a list of the redresses:

The father of the girl who was raped and sodomized in a high school bathroom by a serial rapist in a skirt, gets arrested while the boy gets let off to rape again, and moves the DOJ to have the FBI investigate parents as domestic terrorists.

As of today, six hundred abandoned Americans still begging to be rescued from Afghanistan.

California gas at $8 a gallon.

The supply chain in shambles, and empty shelves across the country, as Buttiegieg is on maternity leave.

Biden's handlers move to correct everything Biden got wrong in his staged "Town Hall" last night, after China threatens to respond to the stupid things he said that he will never back up.

Biden's handlers have nominated someone for the OCC who wants to engulf private bank accounts into the Fed. That's certainly a step up to match the raw new deal you voted for.

Though the felon Fauci lied in his testimony to congress, and the proof is now acknowledged by NIAID, he remains untouchable.

It's almost like the scariest bits of the Clinton White House and the Obama White House have united. What do you think? Is Obama running the show now?

And the Handlers' press, brimming with your kind of truth, are celebrating "Let's Go Brandon" with the rest of the country...clueless that the joke is on them, and that you have been left behind.

Last edited: