Qanone

Depends how you define "interesting".
Or the context in which it's being used, sure.

Interesting in the context of all the predictions he/she/it made about the former white house occupant's return to the white house. Now that precisely none of those predictions have come to pass, Q "goes dark".

IOW, it's interesting that a source of cheerleading prophecy about the orange fascist has disappeared, now that it's become clear Joe Biden won the election legally and constitutionally.

Or the context in which it's being used, sure.

Interesting in the context of all the predictions he/she/it made about the former white house occupant's return to the white house. Now that precisely none of those predictions have come to pass, Q "goes dark".

IOW, it's interesting that a source of cheerleading prophecy about the orange fascist has disappeared, now that it's become clear Joe Biden won the election legally and constitutionally.
Yes, I agree with you. Sadly my post did not convey the deep ennui that Q and the special people who believe him engenders. It is astonishing that some people are prepared to believe such absolute rubbish. The absolute rubbish they believe on the other hand, is very, very dull for all its sensationalism.

Interesting that Q disappeared
You sure about that???
Maybe Q was hijacked on 8chan and switched to a different platform under a different identity?
Maybe “Q” is using several different identities on several different platforms

Who is Q anyway? Did they ever find out?

You sure about that???
Maybe Q was hijacked on 8chan and switched to a different platform under a different identity?
Maybe “Q” is using several different identities on several different platforms

Who is Q anyway? Did they ever find out?
Who cares?

Looks like even your orange messiah is referring to himself as a former president LOL!
It is amazing that no matter what you reveal to these conspiracy theorist, they will continue to believe in that garbage no matter what.

Look at the Republican Party, for the greater majority of them still support the orange wonder chosen one, even though the evidence keeps revealing more and more that Joe Biden won the election legitimately.

The Republican Party is by all of this, revealing how easily led astray and deceived they can be, it is really pathetic also but as P.T. Barnum once said, "a sucker is born every minute" and many of them are proving to belong to the Republican Party for certain.

It is amazing that no matter what you reveal to these conspiracy theorist, they will continue to believe in that garbage no matter what.

Look at the Republican Party, for the greater majority of them still support the orange wonder chosen one, even though the evidence keeps revealing more and more that Joe Biden won the election legitimately.

The Republican Party is by all of this, revealing how easily led astray and deceived they can be, it is really pathetic also but as P.T. Barnum once said, "a sucker is born every minute" and many of them are proving to belong to the Republican Party for certain.
As many times as I read this in December, I'm struck with the simple, credulous delusion that inspires you guys to write.

Let me see:
Inflation is the worst in 30 years.
Afghanistan is an emblem of Biden's handlers' foreign policy.
Kamala is where she deserves to be in anyone's polls.
The "impeach him" crowd is one by one toppling to their own perversions and sexual proclivities.
Our energy independence has been reversed to where we are begging the oil cartels to produce more.
The president alleged, who only campaigned as permitted, has not strung two cogent sentences together for two years and admits to being directed and guided in any press conference, told exactly what to say and upon whom to call.
The law suits against dominion that are being won are also being kept from the public by a complicit, conniving and guilty press, delighted to have simpletons still posting on their behalf.
The vaccine passport is advancing despite states and courts rejecting the policy, and the fascists of the US are watching with bated breath the progress of the fascists in Australia.
Oh...and Trump is a fascist...and orange...And you think it's time for another triumphal post? Do you really believe having a president alleged is a "win"? "He's not Trump."

That much is obvious. I just filled my car up with gas...as those controlling Biden's handlers seek to do away with our mobility altogether.,

Do you realize how annoyingly naive you look in your lackadaisical complacency?

When does the light ever come on to realize that you lost the country when you voted these policies in? When do you realize that if you do not come back to the constitution, and restore honest and fair voting, we no longer have a constitutional republic?

As many times as I read this in December, I'm struck with the simple, credulous delusion that inspires you guys to write.

Let me see:
The "impeach him" crowd is one by one toppling to their own perversions and sexual proclivities.
Our energy independence has been reversed to where we are begging the oil cartels to produce more.
The president alleged, who only campaigned as permitted, has not strung two cogent sentences together for two years and admits to being directed and guided in any press conference, told exactly what to say and upon whom to call.
The law suits against dominion that are being won are also being kept from the public by a complicit, conniving and guilty press, delighted to have simpletons still posting on their behalf.
The vaccine passport is advancing despite states and courts rejecting the policy, and the fascists of the US are watching with bated breath the progress of the fascists in Australia.
Oh...and Trump is a fascist...and orange...And you think it's time for another triumphal post? Do you really believe having a president alleged is a "win"? "He's not Trump."

That much is obvious. I just filled my car up with gas...as those controlling Biden's handlers seek to do away with our mobility altogether.,

When does the light ever come on to realize that you lost the country when you voted these policies in? When do you realize that if you do not come back to the constitution, and restore honest and fair voting, we no longer have a constitutional republic?
I see you are still deluded also, for I never said that government under Biden was working well either, but I was only saying that the Republican Party has allowed themselves to be deceived by Trump's conniving, that the election was stolen from him and which is a bunch of rubbish.

As far as Trump goes, he is a confidence man, or as abbreviated, "a con man" and in the worse sort of way also, for he isn't at all what he makes himself look like outwardly and if you had the slightest bit of true discernment from the Holy Spirit, you would have seen this by his words that continually come out of his mouth.

For as Jesus said, "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" and being Trump has no self control in this area, therefore he wears his true heart and nature on his tongue for the persons truly led by the Holy Spirit to be able to see.

I will say this much for Biden however, he came into the White House with the mess that the virus already created and therefore to expect him to do a miracle with it is to expect way too much and is not being completely fair about it.

Also, no one truly knows how it would have been under Trump, because he isn't the president any longer for us to see what it would be like.

Trump is dangerous and I will leave it at that, for my saying this has nothing to do with any support for Joe Biden either, for I don't support either but I do believe that Trump is the more dangerous of the two and at that I will let God reveal the truth about this at his chosen time for it.

Last edited:

Let me see:

Oh and by the way, you do realize that Trump wanted to pull all of our troops out of Afghanistan first don't you?

Now let me also say this, for both the Republicans and Democrats are opposite sides of the same body that has been given over in deception to the spirit of antichrist and this especially includes Trump also.

Read Daniel about the little horn, doesn't he pretty much reveal that unto many who are being deceived, that the little horn will come on the seen looking like the one with all of the right answers?

This is the nature of a con man narcisistic sociopath, for they always learn to pretend the emotions that healthy people have when they don't really have them at all themselves, for they observe others and mimic their healthy emotions for their own advantage.

Last edited:
I see you are still deluded also, for I never said that government under Biden was working well either, but I was only saying that the Republican Party has allowed themselves to be deceived by Trump's conniving, that the election was stolen from him and which is a bunch of rubbish.
You actually have less proof than those who believe otherwise.

Evidence was shredded.
Hard drives were Hilary Clintonized.
There are law suits still being pursued in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Arizona.
And "mail in" voting has all the security of box top purchases.

In short, they have all the credibility of CNN before they fire and while they're still defending their harassers, perverts and brothers.

As far as Trump goes, he is a confidence man, or as abbreviated, "a con man" and in the worse sort of way also, for he isn't at all what he makes himself look like outwardly and if you had the slightest bit of true discernment from the Holy Spirit, you would have seen this by his words that continually come out of his mouth.
None of your redundant accusations has any evidence.

Trump lowered inflation, achieved energy independence, did everything possible to secure the border under a hail of libelous, knowingly false accusations leading to fraudulent impeachments. Schiff is a con man. Pelosi, who enriched herself in congress to become the richest there, is a con man, Jerry Nadler is a con man. You believe con men.

For as Jesus said, "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" and being Trump has no self control in this area, therefore he wears his true heart and nature on his tongue for the persons truly led by the Holy Spirit to be able to see.
Your tree is a mile away...you are way out of it...

I will say this much for Biden however, he came into the White House with the mess that the virus already created and therefore to expect him to do a miracle with it is to expect way too much and is not being completely fair about it.
The mess the press created, you mean? The mess the social media created? The enforced lies that protected Anthony Mengele "the benefits of gain of function experiments exceeds the risk" Fauci, and waylaid all science concerning origins and therapeutics?

Also, no one truly knows how it would have been under Trump, because he isn't the president any longer for us to see what it would be like.
Who cares...we know unprecedented incompetence that you could have foreseen and did not, and that you voted for, and that you are forced to defend with posts like this. The heart of the left can no longer remain hidden.
Trump is dangerous and I will leave it at that, for my saying this has nothing to do with any support for Joe Biden either, for I don't support either but I do believe that Trump is the more dangerous of the two and at that I will let God reveal the truth about this at his chosen time for it.
Trump's record in four years, despite being libeled daily under fraudulent, felonious impeachment conspiracies, belies your claim in light of the eleven months of chaos that you have voted in, and which the scammers enforced.

How safe are your democrat cities?

Last edited:
Oh and by the way, you do realize that Trump wanted to pull all of our troops out of Afghanistan first don't you?
Kind of belies your "dangerous" assessment, doesn't it?

And Trump had a plan.
And Trump would not have allowed the betrayal and abandonment of Americans, Christians and allies.
And Trump would not have left billions of dollars worth of state of the art, top of the line, secret military equipment to be reverse engineered at their leisure by the Chinese.
And Trump would not have lost the credibility he gained at great cost on a global scale despite an tightly locked, monolithic, aggressive, hostile global press.

Biden's handlers and those who control them are dangerous, and a menace to global stability.

Now let me also say this, for both the Republicans and Democrats are opposite sides of the same body that has been given over in deception to the spirit of antichrist and this especially includes Trump also.
In this you are correct: The Hegelian Dialectic is a deliberate ploy. Democrats must all play their role. Liz Cheney proves that some Republicans join that game...and Matt Gaetz and Ron Desantis disprove your theory. There are conservatives who have the Republican label, who are indeed conservative.

Read Daniel about the little horn, doesn't he pretty much reveal that unto many who are being deceived, that the little horn will come on the seen looking like the one with all of the right answers?
The little horn has characteristics that are discernible and recognizable. Trump? Not close. His open opposition to the antichrist religion of the woke is more outspoken than almost any politician in office.

This is the nature of a con man narcisistic sociopath, for they always learn to pretend the emotions that healthy people have when they don't really have them at all themselves, for they observe others and mimic their healthy emotions for their own advantage.
No.

Your statement is the feckless cant of a sold-out press. There is nothing in the claim. If you cannot listen to 45 because you have been poisoned, listen to any one of his brilliant kids, Don, Eric or his wife...The press is too shallow to successfully hide the truth it has sold itself out to deny.

Last edited:
The post I was responding to was not about Qanone. Would you mind reading before posting nonsense like this?
Actually your (very insightful, spot-on post) was about Q in many ways. Not qanone... i have no idea what that is.

But, if one actually read the Q post and followed along... one would realize much of what has been brought to light in recent years is thanks to the Q post, the exposure it got, and the interest it peaked.

Kind of belies your "dangerous" assessment, doesn't it?

And Trump had a plan.
And Trump would not have allowed the betrayal and abandonment of Americans, Christians and allies.
And Trump would not have left billions of dollars worth of state of the art, top of the line, secret military equipment to be reverse engineered at their leisure by the Chinese.
And Trump would not have lost the credibility he gained at great cost on a global scale despite an tightly locked, monolithic, aggressive, hostile global press.

And how on earth would you really know this?

You wouldn't and by what comes out of his mouth in his words from his heart, Trump only cares about one person and that is Trump and even his love for his family is love for himself and this is the way of the sociopath and if you have ever seen the documentary on the Ice Man and other sociopaths like him, this is their usual.
Biden's handlers and those who control them are dangerous, and a menace to global stability.

I am beginning to believe that Biden is being used of the spirit of antichrist only to get his champion Trump back into the office, for if Biden doesn't cut it, no doubt the deceived and especially the apostate churches will vote for Trump again and this time Trump will have nothing to lose by being exactly what he is.

If you read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 and take Paul's mention of the Temple as referring to a remake of that OT building over in the Middle East, you are more than just a little deceived, for Paul would never speak of the Temple of God concerning a future event as being a remake of that OT building.

This is also why he first tells us that the apostasy from the truth would come first before the man of sin would arise out of it and you will also notice that Paul never tells us how long the apostasy would exist before the man of sin would arise either but only that it must come first and it is here right now also.

He is speaking of the NT Temple that was once the Church as having fallen into apostasy from the truth and this is ironic, for I believe it will be apostate Christianity that will bring about their own doom and destruction and it will happen by their own vote also.

This is also seen in his words in verse 7, "for the mystery of iniquity is already at work only the one who hold it back (The Spirit of Truth) will continue until he "ginomai" (middle deponet voice) removes himself out of the way and then shall that wicked be revealed".

Paul speaks of "that which holds him back" and which is the truth and being the apostasy removes the truth, then God's Holy Spirit being grieved will also remove himself because the truth is trampled underfoot in apostasy and this has been the case for many years now also.
In this you are correct: The Hegelian Dialectic is a deliberate ploy. Democrats must all play their role. Liz Cheney proves that some Republicans join that game...and Matt Gaetz and Ron Desantis disprove your theory. There are conservatives who have the Republican label, who are indeed conservative.

It is not a conspiracy among human's however but they are being deceived and don't even know it, for as Paul said, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood", for it is the evil spirits of darkness and most of the humans involved don't even see any of this at all.
The little horn has characteristics that are discernible and recognizable. Trump? Not close. His open opposition to the antichrist religion of the woke is more outspoken than almost any politician in office.
Only by those who know and love the truth however and Paul makes this clear in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 when he says, "for this cause God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie and that they might all be damned who love not the truth but take pleasure in that which is wrong.

No, but what it is, is my own observation from what I have heard myself coming out of his own mouth and which bears the true fruit of his heart even though he attempts to cover it over by mimicking the behavior of normal people.
Your statement is the feckless cant of a sold-out press. There is nothing in the claim. If you cannot listen to 45 because you have been poisoned, listen to any one of his brilliant kids, Don, Eric or his wife...The press is too shallow to successfully hide the truth it has sold itself out to deny.
Sorry but that is nonsense, for I don't even pay much attention to what the press says but only what I hear for myself that comes out of his corrupt mouth, for he has no self control over that even though he is pulling the wool over your eyes by what he is doing and which could change as fast as ball hits the floor when one lets go of his grip on it, for that is part of his deception.

And how on earth would you really know this?
How do you know anything that is not Twitter/Facebook/BSCNNBC pre-approved? I read real news sources that have access to and are able to discuss uncensored the published plan.

You wouldn't and by what comes out of his mouth in his words from his heart, Trump only cares about one person and that is Trump and even his love for his family is love for himself and this is the way of the sociopath and if you have ever seen the documentary on the Ice Man and other sociopaths like him, this is their usual.
This paragraph alone proves you have only listened to permitted and highly edited sound bites, and hostile paraphrases.

I am beginning to believe that Biden is being used of the spirit of antichrist only to get his champion Trump back into the office, for if Biden doesn't cut it, no doubt the deceived and especially the apostate churches will vote for Trump again and this time Trump will have nothing to lose by being exactly what he is.
:ROFLMAO: And I bet you call Trump supporters "conspiracy theorists". You'll still have apostate "teachers" like John Piper and Post-Christianity Today to agree with you.

If you read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 and take Paul's mention of the Temple as referring to a remake of that OT building over in the Middle East, you are more than just a little deceived, for Paul would never speak of the Temple of God concerning a future event as being a remake of that OT building.
What is this bunny trail? The undermining of the US Constitution, and the rise of the Woke dictatorship is found in Romans 1, not 2 Thessalonians.

This is also why he first tells us that the apostasy from the truth would come first before the man of sin would arise out of it and you will also notice that Paul never tells us how long the apostasy would exist before the man of sin would arise either but only that it must come first and it is here right now also.
So you have Trump proclaiming publicly and often and internationally the Resurrected Lord and OUR Savior Jesus Christ for the first time since Ronald Reagan, and you have Biden's handlers capitulating to a demonic CRT, and Wokesexuality...that you voted in, and your point is...what, exactly?

He is speaking of the NT Temple that was once the Church as having fallen into apostasy from the truth and this is ironic, for I believe it will be apostate Christianity that will bring about their own doom and destruction and it will happen by their own vote also.
That's the 2020 election in a nutshell...led by all the John the Pied Pipers of Hamelin.

This is also seen in his words in verse 7, "for the mystery of iniquity is already at work only the one who hold it back (The Spirit of Truth) will continue until he "ginomai" (middle deponet voice) removes himself out of the way and then shall that wicked be revealed".
You don't know Greek, do you? There is so much wrong here. To begin with, you added "The Spirit of Truth". Not a single one of a hundred translations has that extrapolation.

Then there is no "middle deponet voice" (deponent is a type of verb. Doesn't apply here.), and the form of the verb is "genetai, which is aorist subjunctive in the middle voice, not reflexive, because the conjunction "until" requires the subjunctive. He doesn't "remove himself." The Greek has whatever is holding back, "taken out of the midst" and in one stroke. There is no scholarly consensus as to what Paul is talking about. Great arguments, however, over conjecture, if that's your thing.

Paul speaks of "that which holds him back" and which is the truth and being the apostasy removes the truth, then God's Holy Spirit being grieved will also remove himself because the truth is trampled underfoot in apostasy and this has been the case for many years now also.
That's conjecture. Just saying.

It is not a conspiracy among human's however but they are being deceived and don't even know it, for as Paul said, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood", for it is the evil spirits of darkness and most of the humans involved don't even see any of this at all.

Only by those who know and love the truth however and Paul makes this clear in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 when he says, "for this cause God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie and that they might all be damned who love not the truth but take pleasure in that which is wrong.
That is the delusion Paul describes in detail in Romans 1.

No, but what it is, is my own observation from what I have heard myself coming out of his own mouth and which bears the true fruit of his heart even though he attempts to cover it over by mimicking the behavior of normal people.
It's clear you have not listened to Trump himself very much.

Sorry but that is nonsense, for I don't even pay much attention to what the press says but only what I hear for myself that comes out of his corrupt mouth, for he has no self control over that even though he is pulling the wool over your eyes by what he is doing and which could change as fast as ball hits the floor when one lets go of his grip on it, for that is part of his deception.
Define "much". You quote the press in their deception and act as if you saw and made an original assessment. There is nothing original in it, and in that you cannot see Trump's deliberate move back to constitutionality that caused the rabid left to go insane (witness Bedlam with two supreme court nominees), you yourself have accepted the delusion.

The record stands against the claim:
Sealed borders
Instant action against China's virus despite China's and their allies', including Mengele Fauci's coverup.
The opposite of Biden's racist policies
Energy independence
Iran, China and USSR in check, without selling a single work of art, or using big tech to hide a laptop.
Exonerated on every charge made against him for four years.
And he went to bat and risked honor and reputation to rescue Christians wrongfully imprisoned and held hostage in Muslim countries.

Trump stepped outside of the box you've accepted as inevitable, and so you agree with the manipulators who have kept presidents in that box since LBJ. You've seen Trump as the threat, and not Biden's handlers.

Trump is a threat to be sure...to world rulers of wickedness and to the control of a new self-entitled elite.

This thread IS about Qanone. Try posting on-topic, and stay away from the opinion-based rants.
Here's a newsflash: You're not Twitter or Facebook. You post farming material like this: "IOW, it's interesting that a source of cheerleading prophecy about the orange fascist has disappeared, now that it's become clear Joe Biden won the election legally and constitutionally," on a public forum like CARM, and you deserve a decent cogent response. Some of us pity your naïveté, and your credulity and feel moved to try to help you.

You still think this was a legal election, though every manipulation of "mail in balloting" was unconstitutional, as was the destruction of records, and the perjury that was committed to cover up the fraud. You still think an entire nation can be deluded by a senile shirt who was not allowed to campaign, who is kept locked away in his stable until he is walked out at night and given a limited list of sycophant reporters upon whom "he's supposed to call," while his ape handlers, and his foreign backers decide what he will say and do. (C.S. Lewis The Last Battle, if you can't understand the allusion.)

You still think there is anything constitutional in any of the president alleged's policies, from the border, to mandates, to January 6 and the solitary confinement of Trump supporters without trial or recourse to lawyers or even functional plumbing for eleven months. You're still snarling "Trump's the 'orange' fascist," redefining the term to the deficit of honest decency. Don't you think it's about time you learned what the term means? A fascist imposes mandates. A fascist decides who crosses your property with impunity. A fascist calls parents "white supremacist terrorists", and takes their children into a state school so the state defines "racism" and "gender," so the state can arrest any dissent. In fact a fascist locks away dissenters without trial or access to lawyers for months and years on end, until they murder them in prison. You really need to look at eleven months of Biden's handlers' regime.

You have to know that there are thousands who pity you...you really do need help, accept it or not. You've not only lost touch with the constitution. You've lost a degree of humanity over the last very emotional four years of hatred.

Last edited:
Back