Qanone

DeSanto

This thread IS about Qanone. Try posting on-topic, and stay away from the opinion-based rants.
You’ve never even read the actual qposts. You probably don’t even know how to find them. All you know is what you’ve heard from fake news hit pieces that won’t even provide links to the source.

Yahweh will increase

How do you know anything that is not Twitter/Facebook/BSCNNBC pre-approved? I read real news sources that have access to and are able to discuss uncensored the published plan.

This paragraph alone proves you have only listened to permitted and highly edited sound bites, and hostile paraphrases.

:ROFLMAO: And I bet you call Trump supporters "conspiracy theorists". You'll still have apostate "teachers" like John Piper and Post-Christianity Today to agree with you.

What is this bunny trail? The undermining of the US Constitution, and the rise of the Woke dictatorship is found in Romans 1, not 2 Thessalonians.

So you have Trump proclaiming publicly and often and internationally the Resurrected Lord and OUR Savior Jesus Christ for the first time since Ronald Reagan, and you have Biden's handlers capitulating to a demonic CRT, and Wokesexuality...that you voted in, and your point is...what, exactly?

That's the 2020 election in a nutshell...led by all the John the Pied Pipers of Hamelin.

You don't know Greek, do you? There is so much wrong here. To begin with, you added "The Spirit of Truth". Not a single one of a hundred translations has that extrapolation.

Then there is no "middle deponet voice" (deponent is a type of verb. Doesn't apply here.), and the form of the verb is "genetai, which is aorist subjunctive in the middle voice, not reflexive, because the conjunction "until" requires the subjunctive. He doesn't "remove himself." The Greek has whatever is holding back, "taken out of the midst" and in one stroke. There is no scholarly consensus as to what Paul is talking about. Great arguments, however, over conjecture, if that's your thing.

That's conjecture. Just saying.

That is the delusion Paul describes in detail in Romans 1.

It's clear you have not listened to Trump himself very much.

Define "much". You quote the press in their deception and act as if you saw and made an original assessment. There is nothing original in it, and in that you cannot see Trump's deliberate move back to constitutionality that caused the rabid left to go insane (witness Bedlam with two supreme court nominees), you yourself have accepted the delusion.

The record stands against the claim:
Sealed borders
Instant action against China's virus despite China's and their allies', including Mengele Fauci's coverup.
The opposite of Biden's racist policies
Energy independence
Iran, China and USSR in check, without selling a single work of art, or using big tech to hide a laptop.
Exonerated on every charge made against him for four years.
And he went to bat and risked honor and reputation to rescue Christians wrongfully imprisoned and held hostage in Muslim countries.

Trump stepped outside of the box you've accepted as inevitable, and so you agree with the manipulators who have kept presidents in that box since LBJ. You've seen Trump as the threat, and not Biden's handlers.

Trump is a threat to be sure...to world rulers of wickedness and to the control of a new self-entitled elite.
Sorry but I am not really interested in a five page discourse on this, for you aren't going to be able to hear what I say anyhow and I have more important issues of Spiritual matters than to get to deep into worldly politics and which you obviously waste a lot of your time on.

For it is indeed a waste of time, for digging into all that isn't going to keep you from the coming tribulation that is soon to be on its way and nor will it give you the strength necessary to endure it either.

Therefore I would suggest to you to go and find someone else that loves to waste their time on the kingdoms of this world like you so obviously do, for I am not your man for it.

DeSanto

@Yahweh will increase
Yahweh will increase said:
I am beginning to believe that Biden is being used of the spirit of antichrist only to get his champion Trump back into the office,
Interesting conspiracy theory! Hard to believe, but interesting. If they wanted Trump back into office so bad, why would they have worked to hard to get him out in the first place?

I think their plan is to get Obama back... not as POTUS, but as ruler of the world! The (UN) NWO.

tbeachhead

Sorry but I am not really interested in a five page discourse on this, for you aren't going to be able to hear what I say anyhow and I have more important issues of Spiritual matters than to get to deep into worldly politics and which you obviously waste a lot of your time on.
This projection is a sign of the delusion from which you suffer.

You WILL not be able to read any more...in the multiplication of words there is no absence of sin. With the rest of the deluded, you've turned America's first successful coup d'état into trite, divisive ad hominem. The constitution cannot fail unless this division be maintained by the well-meaning, self-congratulatory deluded minions. For that, there is a whirlwind to reap.

Yahweh will increase

This projection is a sign of the delusion from which you suffer.

You WILL not be able to read any more...in the multiplication of words there is no absence of sin. With the rest of the deluded, you've turned America's first successful coup d'état into trite, divisive ad hominem. The constitution cannot fail unless this division be maintained by the well-meaning, self-congratulatory deluded minions. For that, there is a whirlwind to reap.

The Kingdom of America is not the Kingdom that the true Church belongs to and the Kingdom that the church does belong to is ruling over the Kingdoms of this world and only allowing them to rule presently because God in his patience and mercy is patiently waiting until all of his elect have been saved and as per 2 Peter 3:812.

You people need to get ahold of this fact, for true Christians and the Kingdom to which they belong, are in this world but not of this world.

Therefore you need to be careful that by your own involvement in the politics of this world and which is really not any of your business anyhow, that you don't bring the judgement of God that is written in Revelation 17-18 down upon yourselves because of it.

Read Daniel chapters 2 and 4 and Jesus' words to his disciples in Acts 1:6-8 and learn what the responsibility of the believer truly is and what it isn't also.

Yahweh will increase

@Yahweh will increase
Another more plausible theory is that they want to replace Biden with Pelosi.
Why did you post someone else's words in a quote box with my user name in it, for I never said any such thing?

You guys need to learn how to do your posts, for I don't like it when someone else's words are put in a quote box with my user name on it and as though I said it when I never did.

tbeachhead

This is such a weird statement. Let's break it down.
The Kingdom of America is not the Kingdom that the true Church belongs to...
There is no "kingdom of America." There's a nation that has been run by rules where I and my children live and were once allowed to proclaim the gospel with impunity...That's where we "pray for those in authority that we might live a peaceable life"...and where, because collectively, we refuse to acknowledge God as God, He has given us over to every kind of depravity described as "woke" by the lost, and as degenerate evil by Paul in Romans 1.

and the Kingdom that the church does belong to is ruling over the Kingdoms of this world and only allowing them to rule presently because God in his patience and mercy is patiently waiting until all of his elect have been saved and as per 2 Peter 3:812.
I'm thinking you've not left the US...or a western country. You've not spent time in a Muslim jail cell in an Islamic country. Andrew Brunson did a good job describing two plus years in Turkish prison in his God's Hostage. You can get it on Amazon. It's a good read. And it's great on Audible. He read it himself.

You people need to get ahold of this fact, for true Christians and the Kingdom to which they belong, are in this world but not of this world.
Put this statement in the context of the work unto which we've been consigned. We have been commissioned to act as Ambassadors, and not as blind. In the state run school where I teach, each of my students is being indoctrinated by a hostile government, now incomparably more hostile than it was a year ago. That's what you have forgotten.

And blithely promote, as if your philosophy mattered or made the least difference to the lives you will never touch. I face the consequences daily of the alleged Biden Administration. I know the difference, and the intentional effect the handlers have imposed.

Therefore you need to be careful that by your own involvement in the politics of this world and which is really not any of your business anyhow, that you don't bring the judgement of God that is written in Revelation 17-18 down upon yourselves because of it.
Yeah...your tree?...you're not in it.

I'm not involved in politics. I'm involved in kids' lives daily...and I am the only Jesus many of them see in one day. That reality has never changed.

Read Daniel chapters 2 and 4 and Jesus' words to his disciples in Acts 1:6-8 and learn what the responsibility of the believer truly is and what it isn't also.
You read Genesis...and don't stop until you get to the Book of Maps. Do not skip the holy book of Concordance...

And for @Whatever's sake...Q said it. I saw it on the internet. CNN quoted it. It must be true.

Last edited:

tbeachhead

Why did you post someone else's words in a quote box with my user name in it, for I never said any such thing?

You guys need to learn how to do your posts, for I don't like it when someone else's words are put in a quote box with my user name on it and as though I said it when I never did.
He actually posted his own words to you, and called your attention to it, because he had another thought built on your original comment. You really need to learn how to read these threads. This software actually works pretty well.

DeSanto

That wasn’t a quote. It was a tag. Learn the difference.

I tagged you in my comment so you would know the comment was directed at you. Hence, the @ symbol.

Whateverman

You’ve never even read the actual qposts.
I have read a bunch of them. How is that relevant to the fact that Qanone turned out to be a total flop?

You probably don’t even know how to find them.
I do. How is that relevant to the fact that Qanone went dark after all his/her D.ru.mpf predictions failed?

All you know is what you’ve heard from fake news hit pieces that won’t even provide links to the source.
You project, because deep down you know that you have no justification for the things you believe.

Yahweh will increase

He actually posted his own words to you, and called your attention to it, because he had another thought built on your original comment. You really need to learn how to read these threads. This software actually works pretty well.
OK then, prove it, find the post where I ever said what he posted in a quote box with my name on it????

Yahweh will increase

This is such a weird statement. Let's break it down.There is no "kingdom of America." There's a nation that has been run by rules where I and my children live and were once allowed to proclaim the gospel with impunity...That's where we "pray for those in authority that we might live a peaceable life"...and where, because collectively, we refuse to acknowledge God as God, He has given us over to every kind of depravity described as "woke" by the lost, and as degenerate evil by Paul in Romans 1.

I'm thinking you've not left the US...or a western country. You've not spent time in a Muslim jail cell in an Islamic country. Andrew Brunson did a good job describing two plus years in Turkish prison in his God's Hostage. You can get it on Amazon. It's a good read. And it's great on Audible. He read it himself.

Put this statement in the context of the work unto which we've been consigned. We have been commissioned to act as Ambassadors, and not as blind. In the state run school where I teach, each of my students is being indoctrinated by a hostile government, now incomparably more hostile than it was a year ago. That's what you have forgotten.

And blithely promote, as if your philosophy mattered or made the least difference to the lives you will never touch. I face the consequences daily of the alleged Biden Administration. I know the difference, and the intentional effect the handlers have imposed.

Yeah...your tree?...you're not in it.

I'm not involved in politics. I'm involved in kids' lives daily...and I am the only Jesus many of them see in one day. That reality has never changed.

You read Genesis...and don't stop until you get to the Book of Maps. Do not skip the holy book of Concordance...

And for @Whatever's sake...Q said it. I saw it on the internet. CNN quoted it. It must be true.
LOL!

Good bye BH.

tbeachhead

OK then, prove it, find the post where I ever said what he posted in a quote box with my name on it????
Your post 297 says:
I am beginning to believe that Biden is being used of the spirit of antichrist only to get his champion Trump back into the office, for if Biden doesn't cut it, no doubt the deceived and especially the apostate churches will vote for Trump again and this time Trump will have nothing to lose by being exactly what he is.

To which DeSanto said:
@Yahweh will increase

Interesting conspiracy theory! Hard to believe, but interesting. If they wanted Trump back into office so bad, why would they have worked to hard to get him out in the first place?

I think their plan is to get Obama back... not as POTUS, but as ruler of the world! The (UN) NWO.
It does pay to learn how to read the thread.

tbeachhead

LOL!

Good bye BH.
Great answer...and typical.

Honest debate is not the signature forte of the left, is it? You have believed a pathetic, lying press, and watch two coup attempts get covered up by the same press before their third was successful, and you still do not know what hit the US, and what is actually going down. Your new world disorder: Energy independence is evil, secured borders are evil, senility is equipped to govern...and the demoniacal "pseudo-science" that invented and launched a deadly virus is the designated advisor to senility to enforce the tyranny of third-party control over all western non-dictatorships.

And your own self-guiding confusion, more dangerous than that of many, you've couched in esoteric eschatological conjecture.

But thanks for another revealing dialog, Joseph.

Last edited:

Yahweh will increase

Your post 297 says:

To which DeSanto said:

It does pay to learn how to read the thread.
The problem with that, is that DeSanto didn't include my words that he was replying to, but still put my user name in the box with his own reply to what I said and which becomes confusing to people following the conversation and makes it appear like I said what he said in his reply when I didn't say it

What he failed to do was to show what I said that he was replying to.

tbeachhead

The problem with that, is that DeSanto didn't include my words that he was replying to, but still put my user name in the box with his own reply to what I said and which becomes confusing to people following the conversation and makes it appear like I said what he said in his reply when I didn't say it

What he failed to do was to show what I said that he was replying to.
Ok. That’s why I’m here. To help.