Qanone

tbeachhead

Your criticism seems... vague. At best. At worst, it's ambiguous to the point of incoherence.

Qanone theories have been proven false many times. The simple fact is that |)***** made no triumphant return, and there's no legally compelling evidence that he won the 2020 election.
Appreciate the critique. Let me clarify:

To be "proven false" you need proof.

You're actually accusing seventy million Americans of the deliberate ignorance you've espoused.

You still believe that the muted one, President Alleged Biden, is in control, and you believe the press when they ascribe directives, policies, and, yes, even original thoughts to him.

For the first time in the history of this country, we still do not know who is president...and you voted for that.

Hatred has consequences.

I didn’t mean to be ambiguous. But I prefer actual facts.

Whateverman

Appreciate the critique. Let me clarify:

To be "proven false" you need proof.
Agreed.

You're actually accusing seventy million Americans of the deliberate ignorance you've espoused.
This, too, is burdened with a need for proof. Please show me where I've accused seventy million Americans of anything in this thread, and also where I've espoused deliberate ignorance in this thread.

Partial credit for proof/evidence that I've accused/advocated these things anywhere outside the thread.

tbeachhead

Agreed.

This, too, is burdened with a need for proof. Please show me where I've accused seventy million Americans of anything in this thread, and also where I've espoused deliberate ignorance in this thread.

Partial credit for proof/evidence that I've accused/advocated these things anywhere outside the thread.
Agreed.

I guess I get credit for being right on six of seven points.

In your second post on this thread, you wrote, "Sorry, there's no evidence your orange messiah won a landslide victory, not even in 2016. Pretty soon, he's gonna be wearing a jumpsuit that matches the color of his face!"

..."orange messiah"? "Our" "orange messiah"? Help me. That seems to imply at least that you have a misunderstanding of Trump supporters and why they supported the first president in decades to believe that a strong border is safer for both sides of the border, who knew that a strong USA is beneficial to global well-being because the alternative is a strong China that strongly supports corrupted politicians, Clinton family interests and Biden family interests none of which bodes well for US national interests; who understood that the US is not obligated to pay the entire cost of NATO, NAFTA, the Paris accords or the UN.

It's clear that not only your choice of derisive language, but even your own derangement has been fed by the national press that supported and lied for Clinton in 2016, that falsely accused Trump of what the Biden/Clinton cabal was guilty of and that lied, cheated and promoted a tainted election on behalf of a senile candidate whom they covered up for and protected from the rigors of an actual campaign. Shall I, then, respond with a snide commentary on "your SENILE messiah"? President Alleged Biden, the first "Who's actually in charge" president in history?

What are you suggesting, when you claim seventy million Americans voted for an "orange messiah"? And why do you bother using such a cliché, facile moniker anyway, as an excuse to not concede an election for four straight years, but to perpetuate and excuse a four-year temper tantrum that began with moaning myrtle embarrassing herself on the mall on the day of the inauguration? I have to admit, I've been concerned for the well-being of those who whole heartedly engaged in Trump derangement for four years. That cannot be healthy.

Whateverman

I guess I get credit for being right on six of seven points.
You might be a touch biased about that number :D

In your second post on this thread, you wrote, "Sorry, there's no evidence your orange messiah won a landslide victory, not even in 2016. Pretty soon, he's gonna be wearing a jumpsuit that matches the color of his face!"
You need to look at who I was responding to, and recognize that user's posting history in this forum. People who are idiotic and dismissive of common sense deserve the same amount of respect. Dismissing an idiot is not the same as accusing 70 million Americans of anything.

..."orange messiah"? "Our" "orange messiah"? Help me. That seems to imply at least that you have a misunderstanding of Trump supporters and why they supported the first president in decades
I can only go by what they themselves have told me, and what what I've read on my own. "Orange messiah" is an accurate characterization of their devotion to the worst president in modern American history. Every value they claimed to have held in the past is tossed aside in their worship of Him.

to believe that a strong border is safer for both sides of the border, who knew that a strong USA is beneficial to global well-being because the alternative is a strong China
All of these are valid concerns.

that strongly supports corrupted politicians, Clinton family interests and [.. snip ..]
I stopped here.

There were valid reasons to vote for |)***** 2016. Those reasons have been overwhelmed by the corruption and utter ineptitude of the 44th presidential administration. You can want to protect the borders while simultaneously rejecting someone who holds truth and American values in contempt. |)***** was in this only to enrich himself, and all the people who consider him a master 5-dimensional political chess player have been proven wrong in so many ways that it's an objective fact his continued support is unjustified and unjustifiable.

Joseph Biden won the 2020 election, and there is no credible legally-admissible evidence to the contrary. Anyone who believes differently is either ignorant or dishonest. Probably both.

tbeachhead

You might be a touch biased about that number :D
That happens...you did not dismiss the others as eloquently.

You need to look at who I was responding to, and recognize that user's posting history in this forum. People who are idiotic and dismissive of common sense deserve the same amount of respect. Dismissing an idiot is not the same as accusing 70 million Americans of anything.
They all voted for your bogey man. Are you wise enough to avoid the generic, mindless guilt by association?

Then it is a pleasure to meet you.
I can only go by what they themselves have told me, and what what I've read on my own. "Orange messiah" is an accurate characterization of their devotion to the worst president in modern American history. Every value they claimed to have held in the past is tossed aside in their worship of Him.
All caricature is an accurate caricature to the caricaturist. Trump in diapers is not an international scandal, a nation shaming outrage, and a triumph for the caricaturist propagandist. It's "an accurate portrayal of Orange-Man-Bad".

I get it...it's delusional, and a blindspot.

All of these are valid concerns.
I appreciate the comment. We can agree on the most important issues.

I stopped here.
...because China did not strongly support the Biden family interests? Or because you've been duped too? The millions siphoned off to Hunter is established by solid evidence, and covered up by a stronger press.

There were valid reasons to vote for |)***** 2016. Those reasons have been overwhelmed by the corruption and utter ineptitude of the 44th presidential administration.
Did you mean 44th? Because this is a statement that should read, "The reasons have been made more paramount by 44's corruption."
You can want to protect the borders while simultaneously rejecting someone who holds truth and American values in contempt.
Because here, I'm thinking you're inaccurately portraying 45. Which values, besides the press and the democrat party did he hold in contempt? Certainly not the democratic process, that was supported by the constitution, and devastated by red states, to turn the sham 2020 election into an unconstitutional farce.
|)***** was in this only to enrich himself,
How many presidents left office with millions less in net worth? Certainly neither the Bush cabal nor the O'Biden cabal.
and all the people who consider him a master 5-dimensional political chess player have been proven wrong in so many ways that it's an objective fact his continued support is unjustified and unjustifiable.
...again that word "proven." You imply "proof" that is as ephemeral as Adam Schiff's evidence of collusion.

Joseph Biden won the 2020 election, and there is no credible legally-admissible evidence to the contrary. Anyone who believes differently is either ignorant or dishonest. Probably both.
The press tells us Joe Biden won the election...and all evidence has been suppressed, and cases dismissed. The jury is not still out...it was never seated. There never will be a fair trial, and this debacle will sit with the Kennedy assassination as a shame and dishonor to the concept of "honesty." There is no denying the unconstitutionality of all the changes that polluted this election and turned it into a morass of doubt, and then end of all hope for a free and fair election.

tbeachhead

BTW... with the presumed election of President Alleged Biden, we have, by executive order, reinstated ALL the corrupt policies of 44, and his handlers have proceeded on from there as if there were never a 45, but time had suddenly become a premium. Y’all must be very proud to welcome back the corruption of 44... We could call the president alleged #44 3/4.

Electric Skeptic

How many presidents left office with millions less in net worth?
Do you suggest that Trump did? Do you have any evidence of that? I'd like to see it particularly since Trump refuses to show anybody his tax returns and nobody has any real idea of how much he is worth.

tbeachhead

Do you suggest that Trump did? Do you have any evidence of that? I'd like to see it particularly since Trump refuses to show anybody his tax returns and nobody has any real idea of how much he is worth.
Personally, I have no evidence at all...however...since the hatred of Trump is driven mostly by a hostile media, I can quote what the hostile media is celebrating triumphally: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/forbes-400-donald-trump-wealth/index.html

Hope this helps. Now you might want to compare this to the Biden family net worth, after the President Alleged secured the deals for his son with the Ukraine and with China.

Electric Skeptic

Personally, I have no evidence at all...however...since the hatred of Trump is driven mostly by a hostile media, I can quote what the hostile media is celebrating triumphally: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/forbes-400-donald-trump-wealth/index.html
I think that, given that article, your comparison is invalid. You imply that, unlike other Presidents, Trump did not enrich himself via the Presidency. But we do not know that that is the case. The article is unambiguous - the loss Trump experienced was due to COVID. "The value of office buildings, hotels and resorts have taken a hit amid the pandemic," the article quotes, quoting Forbes magazine. We have no idea how much (or little) he may have enriched himself via the Presidency, as that enrichment may have been wiped out (or more than wiped out) by COVID.
Hope this helps. Now you might want to compare this to the Biden family net worth, after the President Alleged secured the deals for his son with the Ukraine and with China.
Why? I don't doubt that Biden and his family will profit from his Presidency. I also don't doubt that Trump did, from his own.