Qanone

tbeachhead

I think that, given that article, your comparison is invalid. You imply that, unlike other Presidents, Trump did not enrich himself via the Presidency. But we do not know that that is the case. The article is unambiguous - the loss Trump experienced was due to COVID. "The value of office buildings, hotels and resorts have taken a hit amid the pandemic," the article quotes, quoting Forbes magazine. We have no idea how much (or little) he may have enriched himself via the Presidency, as that enrichment may have been wiped out (or more than wiped out) by COVID.

Why? I don't doubt that Biden and his family will profit from his Presidency. I also don't doubt that Trump did, from his own.
That's at least better than most are willing to concede. Most are in denial concerning the corruption of the President Alleged. That you "don't doubt that Trump did..." might clearly have everything to do with your personal animus.

He didn't even take a salary for four years. Yet you're content to say, " We have no idea how much (or little) he may have enriched himself ..." and yet allege that he enriched himself despite all absence of proof, because orange man bad.

J regia

That's at least better than most are willing to concede. Most are in denial concerning the corruption of the President Alleged. That you "don't doubt that Trump did..." might clearly have everything to do with your personal animus.

He didn't even take a salary for four years. Yet you're content to say, " We have no idea how much (or little) he may have enriched himself ..." and yet allege that he enriched himself despite all absence of proof, because orange man bad.
He didn't take the chicken-feed salary as a PR exercise, which was more than compensated for by his frequent golfing and business trips etc paid by tax-payers and the extra business he directed to his Washington hotel etc.

Compared to the current chicken-feed salary, JFK's salary was $100,000 plus $50,000 allowance for expenses and another $40,000 tax free for travel and official entertainment.

Electric Skeptic

That's at least better than most are willing to concede. Most are in denial concerning the corruption of the President Alleged.
That you "don't doubt that Trump did..." might clearly have everything to do with your personal animus.
If you don't think that Trump did you are truly delusional.
He didn't even take a salary for four years.
Are you seriously advancing that as evidence he didn't make money out of the presidency? His salary, had he taken it, would have totalled less than $2 million. He's a billionaire. That's chump change. His not taking his salary was a PR exercise, out to impress the gullible.
Yet you're content to say, " We have no idea how much (or little) he may have enriched himself ..." and yet allege that he enriched himself despite all absence of proof, because orange man bad.
No...try to understand this. He's a business man. That's his primary job, first and always. Do you really think he took for years off making money? There is ample evidence that he made money - and a lot of it - off his presidency. Why don't you actually do some research for a change before you make more stupid comments about others?

Bob1

Are you seriously advancing that as evidence he didn't make money out of the presidency? His salary, had he taken it, would have totalled less than $2 million. He's a billionaire. That's chump change. His not taking his salary was a PR exercise, out to impress the gullible.

No...try to understand this. He's a business man. That's his primary job, first and always. Do you really think he took for years off making money? There is ample evidence that he made money - and a lot of it - off his presidency. Why don't you actually do some research for a change before you make more stupid comments about others?
Yep, he made money every time he went and stayed at his Florida golf club.

tbeachhead

I'm of a mind that "indictment by fantasy and induced suspicion" is actually the delusion that ran the press for four years. Sorry you drank the KoolAid.

You have as much proof as Schiff had for his Russia delusion hoax.

Are you seriously advancing that as evidence he didn't make money out of the presidency? His salary, had he taken it, would have totaled less than $2 million. He's a billionaire. That's chump change. His not taking his salary was a PR exercise, out to impress the gullible.
Are you actually dismissing this as if it were only more Hunter Biden corruption? It speaks of a far different Trump than you have yet been willing to see. Hillary lost, and look what the press did. A senile "President Alleged" "won", and look what the press is doing...and you're complicit in the imposed delusion. Who is president? Who is running the country by "executive" order? Are you proud of kids in cages, now that they are the President Alleged's kids?

No...try to understand this. He's a business man. That's his primary job, first and always. Do you really think he took four years of making money? There is ample evidence that he made money - and a lot of it - off his presidency. Why don't you actually do some research for a change before you make more stupid comments about others?
You have no proof...but for four years, allegation is all you needed. Nothing has changed. Derangement is only a symptom of a far deeper concern.

Now...Oh my how things have changed with the complicit "press." Any suggestion of weakness is blasphemy. Here's a friendly hint. DO NOT GET so disillusioned with your corrupt, compromised President Alleged that you speak out. Whoever IS in charge will come after you.

tbeachhead

Yep, he made money every time he went and stayed at his Florida golf club.
Trump made money from his own businesses...The Biden family business made money from the China/Ukraine connections made through the government...

Don't know why the contrast is not striking...but there it is. For four years, this nation has been poisoned by a complicit press that has been completely disrobed in a single "news conference".

President Alleged Biden's most controversial response to the press's insightful questioning to date: "Vanilla."

Electric Skeptic

I'm of a mind that "indictment by fantasy and induced suspicion" is actually the delusion that ran the press for four years. Sorry you drank the KoolAid.

You have as much proof as Schiff had for his Russia delusion hoax.
Then you are seriously deluded.
Are you actually dismissing this as if it were only more Hunter Biden corruption? It speaks of a far different Trump than you have yet been willing to see. Hillary lost, and look what the press did.
None of this has anything to do with what I said.

And the press accurately covered the worst president we've ever had.
A senile "President Alleged" "won", and look what the press is doing...and you're complicit in the imposed delusion.
No, a man won the Presidency despite Trump's treasonous attempts to steal it. The only delusion belongs to the Trumpites.
Who is president? Who is running the country by "executive" order? Are you proud of kids in cages, now that they are the President Alleged's kids?
Biden is President.
You have no proof...but for four years, allegation is all you needed. Nothing has changed. Derangement is only a symptom of a far deeper concern.
Happily, a great deal has changed. The President, for example, is no longer making a fortune by playing golf every weekend at his own resort.
Now...Oh my how things have changed with the complicit "press." Any suggestion of weakness is blasphemy.
Umm...no. This would be more of your delusion.
Here's a friendly hint. DO NOT GET so disillusioned with your corrupt, compromised President Alleged that you speak out. Whoever IS in charge will come after you.
Paranoid nonsense.

tbeachhead

Then you are seriously deluded.
Yesss, amen... and you haven’t swallowed a double dose. And Trump is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, lazy good for nothing because BSCNNBC said so for four years and every democrat repeated the scripted lie twice daily. Amazing how propaganda worked on you isn’t it. Well it goes to show you believe what you want to believe.

None of this has anything to do with what I said.
Naturally you’ll make that claim. It highlights your denial.
And the press accurately covered the worst president we've ever had.
Naaah. It lied about both Clinton and Bush. And they lied about the only president in decades to get folks off food stamps, out of prisons, funding for minority colleges, peace in the Middle East, out of Afghanistan. They colluded with the Russians to falsely accuse the president of colluding with the Russians, and they duped you into parroting their lies.

[quoteNo, a man won the Presidency despite Trump's treasonous attempts to steal it. The only delusion belongs to the Trumpites.

Biden is President.[/quote] Your childish optimism is...wait

...I have it written down...

...here...laughable.

Happily, a great deal has changed. The President, for example, is no longer making a fortune by playing golf every weekend at his own resort.
And he even puts a log on the fire from time to time in the Oval Office. Between naps.

And the tens of thousands of kids being trafficked at the border might not be feeling the good fortune your glasses allow you to fantasize. You know: the president alleged’s kids in crates.
Umm...no. This would be more of your delusion.
Chuckle. Coffee went right through my nose. I’m so glad you’re this taken. It’s been so long since America was induced to fantasize “reality”. .
Paranoid nonsense.
Yep. 1929. Everyone was saying that.

Pompei was doing its business minutes before Vesuvius erupted.

Time is the most accurate tale bearer. History is its signpost.

Electric Skeptic

Yesss, amen... and you haven’t swallowed a double dose.
Correct.
And Trump is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, lazy good for nothing because BSCNNBC said so for four years and every democrat repeated the scripted lie twice daily.
'Lazy'? Don't know about that. 'Homopobic'? Not sure about that, either. He sure did nothing to help the LGBTQ community. Racist and mysogynistic? Sure, we saw him show that. We didn't need any media outlet to tell us about it. I've no idea what 'BSCNNBC' is.
Amazing how propaganda worked on you isn’t it.
You've not evidenced any propaganda.
Well it goes to show you believe what you want to believe.
You might. Rational people believe what is evidenced.
Naturally you’ll make that claim. It highlights your denial. Naaah.
No, it doesn't. If you post a little rant that is unrelated to what you purportedly reply to, expect people to point that out.
It lied about both Clinton and Bush.
Try to focus. We're not talking about either Clinton or Bush.
And they lied about the only president in decades to get folks off food stamps, out of prisons, funding for minority colleges, peace in the Middle East, out of Afghanistan.
You haven't shown and cannot show any lies.
They colluded with the Russians to falsely accuse the president of colluding with the Russians
Completely unsupported.
and they duped you into parroting their lies.
You've yet to show any lies.
Your childish optimism is...wait

...I have it written down...

...here...laughable.

And he even puts a log on the fire from time to time in the Oval Office. Between naps.
Look, there's another amusing little rant. Unrelated.

And the tens of thousands of kids being trafficked at the border might not be feeling the good fortune your glasses allow you to fantasize. You know: the president alleged’s kids in crates.
You need to focus and talk about the actual issues. Now you're leaping to the kids at the border? Are you just aimlessly throwing out every negative thing you can think of about the President.

It’s been so long since America was induced to fantasize “reality”. .
No, it hasn't. Last November was the most recent time, courtesy of Trump's repeated stolen election lies.

Y
ep. 1929. Everyone was saying that.
Irrelevant.

Pompei was doing its business minutes before Vesuvius erupted.
Irrelevant.

Time is the most accurate tale bearer. History is its signpost.
And since you're not history and neither of us knows what history will report, why even bring it up? At the moment all we can go on is what we've seen. What we saw as Trump invent unsupported claims of a stolen election, dupe millions and tacitly encourage some of them to storm the Capitol. We are well rid of him. Fortunately, as I've said elsewhere, the majority saw fit to vote him out (in a 'massive landslide').

tbeachhead

Correct.

'Lazy'? Don't know about that. 'Homopobic'? Not sure about that, either. He sure did nothing to help the LGBTQ community. Racist and mysogynistic? Sure, we saw him show that.
No you didn't. You saw one idiotic tape from the nineties. You've changed since the nineties. People change. There is not a single presidential act you can compare to...say...Clinton's behavior while in office, and Clinton was not only exonerated by the press, but continued to be wildly acclaimed until they had to suicide Epstein.
We didn't need any media outlet to tell us about it. I've no idea what 'BSCNNBC' is.
That's false...Had that video not surfaced you would have known NOTHING. BSCNNBC is the generic acronym for a monosyllabic, single-scripted press. You know...the one you listen to on any channel you pick.

You've not evidenced any propaganda.
"This is a danger to our democracy." Sure I have. You have, too. Why do you have such a time admitting to the truth? You still believe, despite all evidence, that Schiff had "irrefutable" evidence and that the elections weren't fixed.

You might. Rational people believe what is evidenced.
One would hope...It seems, though, that a deluge of monosyllabic, single-scripted claims have an impact on credulity. Doesn't it?
No, it doesn't. If you post a little rant that is unrelated to what you purportedly reply to, expect people to point that out.
The thread is visible to all...Your claim is actually support for the charge.

Try to focus. We're not talking about either Clinton or Bush.
Try to focus...YOU were talking about the worst president in history. I mentioned the two worst I could think of since James Buchanan, although some experts disagree...Clinton and Bush certainly compete for the most corrupted. And I forgot to mention the dangerously criminal Obama...who may actually be responsible for the end we're witnessing.

You haven't shown and cannot show any lies.
You didn't read my post.
Completely unsupported.
Totally substantiated...FISA warrants were feloniously applied based on a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, and purchased from Russian agents. And ALL covered up by the democrat party. I do not want to suggest that you're prevaricating...I really do believe you believe what you are writing here.

You've yet to show any lies.
"Trump is the worst president in history." How easily you forget your own posts.
Look, there's another amusing little rant. Unrelated.
Actually I was just quoting the most open, warm, insightful, informative "news conference" in the history of the presidency. Did you miss YOUR "president alleged"?
You need to focus and talk about the actual issues. Now you're leaping to the kids at the border? Are you just aimlessly throwing out every negative thing you can think of about the President.
I suppose you're right...bringing up today's news cannot be "actual issues"...kids lives are at stake. You can really dismiss this: "...and the tens of thousands of kids being trafficked at the border might not be feeling the good fortune your glasses allow you to fantasize. You know: the president alleged’s kids in crates"? I had to post it again. Do you suggest it's not happening because BSCNNBC has chosen to cover Biden's favorite ice cream flavor, and not the news? You don't live near the border, then.

No, it hasn't. Last November was the most recent time, courtesy of Trump's repeated stolen election lies.
I get the claim, and the comfort you extract making it...Patience in politics is essential.

Irrelevant 1929...Irrelevant Pompei...
Only until 1930...and only until the fall of 79 AD...History becomes relevant over time. For now, it's a comfortable exchange of opposing ideas.

And since you're not history and neither of us knows what history will report, why even bring it up? At the moment all we can go on is what we've seen. What we saw as Trump invent unsupported claims of a stolen election, dupe millions and tacitly encourage some of them to storm the Capitol. We are well rid of him. Fortunately, as I've said elsewhere, the majority saw fit to vote him out (in a 'massive landslide').
I have to stop drinking coffee when I'm reading your posts! "Massive landslide?" I guess the voting dead voted Biden by over 600% and many voted twice...that's certainly a landslide. But then...they destroyed those ballots, didn't they, before the audit could be taken. It's OK. Contrary to your fantasy, Trump left office despite your claims...without leaving operatives to destroy his successor. Unlike the criminal Obama of the January 5, 2017 coup decision (go ahead and deny it. Make me laugh.), he assured the peaceful transfer of power, and you can fantasize that there is a "Biden" policy, and a "Biden" decision, and a "Biden" presidency, without ever wondering who is making the decisions as actual executive..

BTW, I bring up history, because I've been trained to see the patterns. No society has escaped or survived what we're bringing on ourselves...ever in history.

Electric Skeptic

No you didn't. You saw one idiotic tape from the nineties. You've changed since the nineties. People change. There is not a single presidential act you can compare to...say...Clinton's behavior while in office, and Clinton was not only exonerated by the press, but continued to be wildly acclaimed until they had to suicide Epstein. That's false...Had that video not surfaced you would have known NOTHING. BSCNNBC is the generic acronym for a monosyllabic, single-scripted press. You know...the one you listen to on any channel you pick.
Oh, so BSCNNBC is some nonsense you made up. Got it.

"This is a danger to our democracy." Sure I have. You have, too. Why do you have such a time admitting to the truth? You still believe, despite all evidence, that Schiff had "irrefutable" evidence and that the elections weren't fixed.

One would hope...It seems, though, that a deluge of monosyllabic, single-scripted claims have an impact on credulity. Doesn't it?
The thread is visible to all...Your claim is actually support for the charge.

Try to focus...YOU were talking about the worst president in history. I mentioned the two worst I could think of since James Buchanan, although some experts disagree...Clinton and Bush certainly compete for the most corrupted. And I forgot to mention the dangerously criminal Obama...who may actually be responsible for the end we're witnessing.
Please, keep going. I could use the laugh.

You didn't read my post.
Totally substantiated...FISA warrants were feloniously applied based on a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, and purchased from Russian agents. And ALL covered up by the democrat party. I do not want to suggest that you're prevaricating...I really do believe you believe what you are writing here.

"Trump is the worst president in history." How easily you forget your own posts.
Actually I was just quoting the most open, warm, insightful, informative "news conference" in the history of the presidency. Did you miss YOUR "president alleged"?
I suppose you're right...bringing up today's news cannot be "actual issues"...kids lives are at stake. You can really dismiss this: "...and the tens of thousands of kids being trafficked at the border might not be feeling the good fortune your glasses allow you to fantasize. You know: the president alleged’s kids in crates"? I had to post it again. Do you suggest it's not happening because BSCNNBC has chosen to cover Biden's favorite ice cream flavor, and not the news? You don't live near the border, then.

I get the claim, and the comfort you extract making it...Patience in politics is essential.

Only until 1930...and only until the fall of 79 AD...History becomes relevant over time. For now, it's a comfortable exchange of opposing ideas.
That's nice.

I have to stop drinking coffee when I'm reading your posts! "Massive landslide?"
They were Trump's own words when he beat Hillary by precisely the same margin. If it's a massive landslide when he wins by it, it's a massive landslide when ye loses by it.

I guess the voting dead voted Biden by over 600% and many voted twice...that's certainly a landslide. But then...they destroyed those ballots, didn't they, before the audit could be taken.
No, they didn't. None of that is true. Biden won the fairest election in modern times, as EVERY agency who investigated it agrees. Well, except for Trumpites. But we know what strangers they are to reality.

It's OK. Contrary to your fantasy, Trump left office despite your claims...without leaving operatives to destroy his successor.
Umm...now you are imagining what my fantasies are about? Dude, you need to get out of your basement.

Unlike the criminal Obama of the January 5, 2017 coup decision (go ahead and deny it. Make me laugh.), he assured the peaceful transfer of power
Trump did everything he could to stop a peaceful transfer of power. And your Obama plot...I'm sorry, but I didn't know you subscribed to every whacky conspiracy theory out there. What next...Obama is one of the lizard people?

and you can fantasize that there is a "Biden" policy, and a "Biden" decision, and a "Biden" presidency, without ever wondering who is making the decisions as actual executive..r
Fortunately, I don't have to fantasize about it. It's reality.

BTW, I bring up history, because I've been trained to see the patterns. No society has escaped or survived what we're bringing on ourselves...ever in history.
lol suuuure you're "trained to see the patterns". Happily, what you imagine "we're bringing on ourselves" is what will save us from the swamp Trump did his best to drag us into for four years and beyond.[/QUOTE]

Bob1

Trump made money from his own businesses...The Biden family business made money from the China/Ukraine connections made through the government...

Don't know why the contrast is not striking...but there it is. For four years, this nation has been poisoned by a complicit press that has been completely disrobed in a single "news conference".

President Alleged Biden's most controversial response to the press's insightful questioning to date: "Vanilla."
He made money from the taxpayer's dime. Every time he went to his golf club in Florida the government was billed for food and accommodations for his staff/security.

tbeachhead

Oh, so BSCNNBC is some nonsense you made up. Got it.
Naaah...It's the acronym for the conglomerate whose mission is to make up nonsense and repeat it, scripted, on every channel the gullible are conditioned to watch...It doesn't matter what channel...you've been had.

Please, keep going. I could use the laugh.
That's nice.
They were Trump's own words when he beat Hillary by precisely the same margin. If it's a massive landslide when he wins by it, it's a massive landslide when ye loses by it.
That's fair...

...and since there is absolutely NO proof for a single claim, you get the benefit of the corrupted system.

No, they didn't. None of that is true. Biden won the fairest election in modern times, as EVERY agency who investigated it agrees. Well, except for Trumpites. But we know what strangers they are to reality.
Wait...Oh no...

...I have to stop drinking coffee when I read your posts. You're that gullible? The fairest? When the constitution was ignored? When ballots were destroyed before an audit could take place? Can you imagine Bush burning ballots in Florida? Probably not! Memory doesn't usually stretch that far back for duped.

Umm...now you are imagining what my fantasies are about? Dude, you need to get out of your basement.
Wahahahahahahahahaha. Wrong guy. That's the President Alleged...the only candidate spared the rigors of campaigning by a complicit press, so hostile to the legitimate president for four years, that they, the press, announced his impeachment proceedings fifteen minutes after his inauguration...while Moaning Myrtle, the Democrat figurehead for four years, was still wailing on the Mall.

Trump did everything he could to stop a peaceful transfer of power. And your Obama plot...I'm sorry, but I didn't know you subscribed to every whacky conspiracy theory out there. What next...Obama is one of the lizard people?
You're not sorry...because you have no clue. You missed the news. January 5...2017...Biden, Obama...Susan Rice...Sally Yates...James Comey...a "secret" meeting to take out General Flynn. It all came out when Flynn was exculpated after deliberate and felonious incarceration. https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/obama-meeting-could-be-behind-corrupt-michael-flynn-probe/

Hate having to do your work for you, but this news is so old...and so...not told by those who have lied to you, that someone might be willing to notice that Obama's unprecedented coup attempt was willingly and vigorously carried on by the complicit press for almost five years.
Fortunately, I don't have to fantasize about it. It's reality.
Your posts redefine "reality". I can see your "reality." Looks a lot like a basement for an Alzheimer's patient.

lol suuuure you're "trained to see the patterns". Happily, what you imagine "we're bringing on ourselves" is what will save us from the swamp Trump did his best to drag us into for four years and beyond.
We'll talk once you see whom you actually voted in to office. It's not the President Alleged.

Electric Skeptic

Naaah...It's the acronym for the conglomerate whose mission is to make up nonsense and repeat it, scripted, on every channel the gullible are conditioned to watch...It doesn't matter what channel...you've been had.
What's it an acronym for? Please cite it.
That's fair...

...and since there is absolutely NO proof for a single claim, you get the benefit of the corrupted system.
There's no proof of a single claim of a defrauded election. I get the benefit of a decent president.Wait...Oh no...
...I have to stop drinking coffee when I read your posts. You're that gullible? The fairest? When the constitution was ignored? When ballots were destroyed before an audit could take place? Can you imagine Bush burning ballots in Florida? Probably not! Memory doesn't usually stretch that far back for duped.
None of this happened. It's Trumpite fantasy.
You're not sorry...because you have no clue. You missed the news. January 5...2017...Biden, Obama...Susan Rice...Sally Yates...James Comey...a "secret" meeting to take out General Flynn. It all came out when Flynn was exculpated after deliberate and felonious incarceration. https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/obama-meeting-could-be-behind-corrupt-michael-flynn-probe/

Hate having to do your work for you, but this news is so old...and so...not told by those who have lied to you, that someone might be willing to notice that Obama's unprecedented coup attempt was willingly and vigorously carried on by the complicit press for almost five years.
Trumpite fantasy.
We'll talk once you see whom you actually voted in to office. It's not the President Alleged.
We've seen. Joe Biden.