Quack FaoChi Tells Children He Flew to the North Pole and Vaccinated Santa Clause

Authentic Nouveau

Left winger nut case.

Children around the world should not worry about the logistics of Christmas present delivery while the coronavirus pandemic rages, Dr Anthony Fauci said – because he vaccinated Santa himself.

“I took care of that for you,” the top US infectious diseases expert told CNN. “Because I was worried that you’d all be upset.

“So what I did a little while ago, I took a trip up there to the North Pole. I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity, and he is good to go. He can come down the chimney. He can leave the presents, he can leave, and you have nothing to worry about. Santa Claus is good to go.”

2,000,000 dead. Pulled that off the internet. Left winger idiocracy just like the trash spewed by Greta and AOC on terrifying warming.

So Fredo Cuomo gives granny her death sentence by sending an infected case to her nursing home. The is working hard on teaching us healthcare beaureaucrats are highly dishonest like Fake News. He needs to be sent to Siberia.

vibise

I thought it was delightful that Fauci said he had vaccinated Santa and so kids should not be concerned about him.

Backup

Left winger nut case.

2,000,000 dead. Pulled that off the internet. Left winger idiocracy just like the trash spewed by Greta and AOC on terrifying warming.

So Fredo Cuomo gives granny her death sentence by sending an infected case to her nursing home. The is working hard on teaching us healthcare beaureaucrats are highly dishonest like Fake News. He needs to be sent to Siberia.
It’s a high bar, but this may be the most unhinged OP you’ve ever started.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

are you an astronaut? yes or no

Authentic Nouveau

The left lies to children. Threatens them "Children just won't know what snow is"

Now kids are in lockdown. Most are not learning. Most are not logging in.

Electric Skeptic

Left winger nut case.

What is wrong with you? How could anybody see anything wrong with somebody saying something to assuage any childrens' fears about Santa?

rossum

What is wrong with you? How could anybody see anything wrong with somebody saying something to assuage any childrens' fears about Santa?
Let us consider what someone who is an anti-vaxxer nutcase and who still believes in Santa will think:
  1. Santa has been vaccinated.
  2. Our hypothetical person is worried that Santa will have an adverse reaction and won't be able to deliver his presents.
:)

Authentic Nouveau

Let us consider what someone who is an anti-vaxxer nutcase and who still believes in Santa will think:
  1. Santa has been vaccinated.
  2. Our hypothetical person is worried that Santa will have an adverse reaction and won't be able to deliver his presents.
:)
Are you as far out of touch with reality as the quack?

Authentic Nouveau

Now Quack Birx is quitting.
What an airhead. She complains about suffering. Nothing compared to the mean suffering they tried to force.
so she loads her crew and they travel to vacation home for Thanksgiving and get publicity blow back. Good
She is an embarrassment.

Bob1

Left winger nut case.

I'd put my health in the hands of Dr. Fauci light years before I'd put it in the hands of a Cowboy-commodore who claims to be a doctor.

Temujin

I'd put my health in the hands of Dr. Fauci light years before I'd put it in the hands of a Cowboy-commodore who claims to be a doctor.
I'd have Fauci over here in a trice. Perhaps he could get through to the dunderheads in charge of our government.

Authentic Nouveau

Top disease official: Risk of coronavirus in USA is 'minuscule'; skip mask and wash hand​

Fauci Feb 19 He is a Quack

He isn't sharp enough to get science from news papers.

The British-registered Diamond Princess was the first cruise ship to have a major outbreak on board, with the ship quarantined at Yokohama from 4 February 2020 for approximately one month.

So he is a cube farm dweller and waits for "papers"

Month behind. They already quarantined the ship and isolation is the exact protocol for infectious diseases.

So many showed signs on the boat. It can take up to 14 days before symptoms show.