Quenching God Spirit.

Gary Mac

It is easy to quench Gods Spirit and do it by despising the chastening of God by fainting when you are rebuked by Him as the sinner most here say they are of sin instead of righteousness.

These has only a shallow experience of sanctification and you mistake the shallow for the reality, and when the Spirit of God begins to check you, then you say OH' that must be of the devil.

These confess their sins but never repent from them. Some here even call His ways for holiness as gnostic lies proving the shallowness for sanctification that comes to be without sin.

It is easy to quench Gods Spirit and do it by despising the chastening of God by fainting when you are rebuked by Him as the sinner most here say they are of sin instead of righteousness.

These has only a shallow experience of sanctification and you mistake the shallow for the reality, and when the Spirit of God begins to check you, then you say OH' that must be of the devil.

These confess their sins but never repent from them. Some here even call His ways for holiness as gnostic lies proving the shallowness for sanctification that comes to be without sin.

Many suppose that God's salvation is a thing they can add to their collections of worldly mammon.

Jesus said no deal. You gotta be all in. God and His Kingdom are not part of your worldly collections of things.

These shallow gnostics have no concept of who sets believers apart.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
Both Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, made holy, and set apart Heb 2:11

Many suppose that God's salvation is a thing they can add to their collections of worldly mammon.
Yes all they see is how their gods make them a trofhy in their showcase of laws to look noble toward other men.
Jesus said no deal. You gotta be all in. God and His Kingdom are not part of your worldly collections of things.
So true. It is all or noting with God and either one is like Him and in His same image or they are not and of another.

These shallow gnostics have no concept of who sets believers apart.
In reality that you know noting of we gnostics has the same mind, Spirit, in us who was in Christ Jesus.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
Just as He sanctified Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Both Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, made holy, and set apart Heb 2:11
Jesus cant sanctify anyone but he can lead you to the One who can, the One you refuse and is evil for you. The same One who sanctified Jesus in Matt 3:16.

In reality that you know noting of we gnostics has the same mind, Spirit, in us who was in Christ Jesus.

Jesus cant sanctify anyone...
According to reprobate gnostics;
I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18

Yes that antichrist agnostic spirit that you creed to is always against the ways of Christ to have Gods Spirit in you as He was in Jesus.
I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:18
Paul opens your eyes to be the sinner instead of the saint. That is why I do not follow Paul but follow Jesus in His ways in the Father.

God cant forgive you of sin at all if you are not willing to give that sin over to Him to deal with. You are trying to deal with sin on your own, and obviously failing miserably just as Paul did and had to resort to trickery to get people to follow him as a sinner instead of follow Jesus as a saint.

Are you not the sinner you say you are? 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

But because that is gnostic lies for you, no way He can destroy the works of the agnostic devil of unbelief you follow instead.

That verse doesn't even use the word sanctified...nor mention that topic.

You err not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me wherefore He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me
Luke 4:18

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world.......

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me wherefore He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent Me

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world.......
Were talking about Matt 3:16

Were talking about Matt 3:16

And Jesus is talking about Matthew 3:16 in both of those passages. The Holy Spirit is, by definition, the sanctifying Spirit.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me wherefore He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent me

And Jesus is talking about Matthew 3:16 in both of those passages. The Holy Spirit is, by definition, the sanctifying Spirit.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me wherefore He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent me

What point are you trying to show us???

That verse doesn't even use the word sanctified...nor mention that topic.
Neither does salvation itself mention sanctified does it?

Sanctification comes with Gods salvation, God coming and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in you, which is His salvation. You cant know God at all without Him manifesting Himself in you, not Even Jesus could do that without that manifestation of God in him for Matt 3:16 is proof pf that.

But sense you do not believe Matt 3:16 that God did come to Jesus and open up ALL of His heaven in that man and belittle that process, that same salvation of God Jesus learned of escapes your being. Not Even Jesus could know Him without that reality, but you seem to have a better way than that what Jesus learned from God by identification with Him.

He has sent Me

And He didnt send Jesus into the world until Matt 3:16. We can read the before and afters after Matt 3:16 in that mans disposition changed from the laws of Eden, and kicked out from that eden to till the ground in which he came.

Adam did the very same when he became like Him to know this difference, he was kicked out of the laws for eden to till that same ground by the sweat of his brow as Jesus did. . Gen 3:22.

These cannot relate to Gods salvation at all. For if they did they wouldn't be trying to separate us from God through their doctrines and they would be like Him as Jesus was like Him instead, and they would do the very same as Jesus did in this world. But one thing is very obvious, Jesus wasn't of this world he was of Christ, anointed of Gods Spirit, mind, just as we all are who has received the very same as God commends of us all if we are to be of Him.

Neither does salvation itself mention sanctified does it?

Sanctification comes with Gods salvation, God coming and opening up who He is and all of His heaven in you, which is His salvation. You cant know God at all without Him manifesting Himself in you, not Even Jesus could do that without that manifestation of God in him for Matt 3:16 is proof pf that.

But sense you do not believe Matt 3:16 that God did come to Jesus and open up ALL of His heaven in that man and belittle that process, that same salvation of God Jesus learned of escapes your being. Not Even Jesus could know Him without that reality, but you seem to have a better way than that what Jesus learned from God by identification with Him.
Mac, listen up.....the bible ONLY says..."heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove"....then the Father said..."
"This is my Son, the beloved, in whom I was well pleased."

For some reason you feel the need to write between the lines and insert things the bible didn't mention. This is very cultish.

Gary Mac said:

Jesus cant sanctify anyone...
Yes that antichrist agnostic spirit that you creed to is always against the ways of Christ...

Are you not the sinner you say you are? 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

But because that is gnostic lies for you, no way He can destroy the works of the agnostic devil of unbelief you follow instead.
On the contrary; gnostic lies is denying the Son of God Whom God sent to redeem mankind.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me wherefore He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me Luke 4:18

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
concerning the Son,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your Kingdom." Heb 1

Last edited:
Back