Quenching God Spirit.

Mac, listen up.....the bible ONLY says..."heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove"....then the Father said..."
"This is my Son, the beloved, in whom I was well pleased."

For some reason you feel the need to write between the lines and insert things the bible didn't mention. This is very cultish.
Not writing between the lines at all, witnessing the Spirit behind the lines, You just havent learned yet that spiritually they are discerned is all. Jesus learned spiritually how that works in Matt 3:16 when God opened up to him how.

He opens the same in us all who will receieve the same knowhow as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where you say Jesus didnt receieve anything from God LOL.

Not writing between the lines at all, witnessing the Spirit behind the lines, You just havent learned yet that spiritually they are discerned is all. Jesus learned spiritually how that works in Matt 3:16 when God opened up to him how.

He opens the same in us all who will receieve the same knowhow as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where you say Jesus didnt receieve anything from God LOL.
The only thing it says is the "window" opened then God said...this is my son....

So, yes you are writing between the lines.

JonHawk said:
And because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4
My God came to me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38

JonHawk said:
And because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, Gal 4
Because I am His son and Jesus was my brother for we have the same Father who is God. He sends all His sons to do as Jesus did and we do walk as He walks in His same light.
"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed
when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38
And you are so ashamed of Him for being a gnostic liar as you keep charging Him of.

JonHawk said:
Because I am His son and Jesus was my brother for we have the same Father who is God. He sends all His sons to do as Jesus did and we do walk as He walks in His same light.And you are so ashamed of Him for being a gnostic liar as you keep charging Him of.
Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly; Heb 2

Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly; Heb 2
The One who makes people holy is the same One who made Jesus holy in Matt 3:16, until then you are unholey and Jesus was a gnostic liar for you. Paul not you never has met the Father Jesus met in Matt 3:16.

The One who makes people holy is the same One who made Jesus holy in Matt 3:16, until then you are unholey and Jesus was a gnostic liar for you. Paul not you never has met the Father Jesus met in Matt 3:16.
You are entitled to your blind gnostic opinion.
He who believes in Jesus Christ is not judged [for Him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe in Jesus Christ is judged, condemned already for refusing to believe [the true Light John 1:9-12] And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light; John 3:18-21 Don't be surprised if gnostics are not hospitable; 1 John 3:13-14

Last edited:
You are entitled to your blind gnostic opinion.
So are you in your blind agnostic opinion.
He who believes in Jesus Christ is not judged [for Him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe in Jesus Christ is judged, condemned already for refusing to believe [the true Light John 1:9-12] And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light; John 3:18-21 Don't be surprised if gnostics are not hospitable; 1 John 3:13-14
The devil himself believed in Jesus and knew him well, that does not mean he was of the same mind.

You really are a confused soul!

So are you in your blind agnostic opinion.
The devil himself believed in Jesus and knew him well, that does not mean he was of the same mind.
Leave your gnostic father out of this, for what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
You really are a confused soul!
For you granted Christ authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17

Last edited:
Leave your gnostic father out of this, for what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

For you granted Christ authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17
There is One that you do not know.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
Yes sinners are transgressors. Are not you the sinner you say you are instead of be in Christ and without sin?
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9
Yes not the doctrine of Paul or you or any other but Christ where I do abide for God is my Father and I am His son.

Yes sinners are transgressors. Are not you the sinner you say you are instead of be in Christ and without sin?
What blind gnostics say is irrelevant, It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Rom 8

Back