Question #6: Is It Necessary To Believe In Trinity To Be Saved?

DavidEOliver

"The thief on cross did not understand doctrine of trinity but he was still saved by Jesus Christ. I doubt thief knew anything about theology; but Jesus Christ said thief would meet him in paradise," - David Edward Oliver

Hark

"The thief on cross did not understand doctrine of trinity but he was still saved by Jesus Christ. I doubt thief knew anything about theology; but Jesus Christ said thief would meet him in paradise," - David Edward Oliver
When the invitation to be saved is to come to and believe in Jesus Christ, then no; believing in the doctrine of the Trinity is not a requirement for salvation.

But is it a requirement for believing that Jesus is God to avoid dying in our sins in abiding Him? Yes.

Is worshiping the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son a requirement? No scripture teaches that practice for worship. It is the Father's will to only honor the Son in worship which is exactly what the Holy Spirt in us is leading us to do in order to honor God the Father in Heaven. John 5:22-23 That is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship if we seek to glorify God the Father by exalting His Son above every other name. Philippians 2:5-10.

Jesus is the only way to come to God the Father by in worship per John 14:6; not by addressing the Trinity nor the Holy Spirit, but the Son, and thus by Him, God the Father in worship.

tdidymas

Jesus said "Unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." The deity of Christ must be believed, even though it may not be understood with the feeble mind. Belief in Christ is of the heart, not of the mind's understanding. So then:
1. Are you saved?
2. When you were saved initially, did you understand Trinity?
If #1 is yes and #2 is no, then you can answer your own question.

TrevorL

Greetings tdidymas and DavidEOliver,
Jesus said "Unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." The deity of Christ must be believed,
You are either translating or quoting a translation in support of the Trinity, and yet the KJV translators who were Trinitarians did not translate this as “I AM”, but “I am he”. This is also repeated in John 8:28 where it is clear that Jesus is not claiming to be Deity. Rather, this is part of the theme of whether or not Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.

John 8:24–28 (KJV): 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 20:30–31 (KJV): 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Question #6: Is It Necessary To Believe In Trinity To Be Saved?
In answer to the original question: No, to believe in the Trinity could jeopardise our salvation. We need to “believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Kind regards
Trevor

Hark

Jesus said "Unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." The deity of Christ must be believed, even though it may not be understood with the feeble mind. Belief in Christ is of the heart, not of the mind's understanding. So then:
1. Are you saved?
2. When you were saved initially, did you understand Trinity?
If #1 is yes and #2 is no, then you can answer your own question.
Whenever the gospel message is preached, no man could come to the Son to believe in Him, even in His name, unless the Father had drawn him.

It is on the disciples to teach new believers in the scripture to grow in the knowledge of Him with the Lord's help.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

So to teach others that believe even in His name is by the scriptures that Jesus is God because those who learn His commandments shall also learn that He is God in verse 2 below if they just believe in His name and somehow missed that truth that to love Jesus is to love God.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

So born again believers that are not keeping His commandments, let alone, not believing in His deity are not abiding in Him, and unless they repent, they will be left behind when the Bridegroom comes and thus die in their sins to be resurrected later on after the great tribulation..

Any unrepentant sin denies Him. One does not have to verbally deny Him for Him to deny us. any works on that foundation that defiles the Temple of God, denies Him for why He denies them, but He will finish His work in those left behind.by burning off of that foundation all that comes between Him and them in receiving them, even if it means later on. after the great tribulation.

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Timothy 2: 11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

So Jesus still abides even in former believers for why He will finish His work in those workers of iniquity that gets left behind as they will die in their sins per physical death, but their spirits are saved because that foundation is not going anywhere nor that seal of adoption because Jesus has saved even those that believe in His name.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

So those who believe even in His name but deny the deity of Christ, are to be taught by the scripture that He is God just as they are to be taught His commandments so they can look to Jesus as God to help them to follow Him as their Good Shepherd & not just as God their Savior, because how can scripture testify of looking to Him to help us to follow Him & to abide unless Jesus is God?

Hark

You are either translating or quoting a translation in support of the Trinity, and yet the KJV translators who were Trinitarians did not translate this as “I AM”, but “I am he”. This is also repeated in John 8:28 where it is clear that Jesus is not claiming to be Deity. Rather, this is part of the theme of whether or not Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.

John 8:24–28 (KJV): 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 20:30–31 (KJV): 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Until you read His words without your theology blinding you to what is written, you will continue to ignore scriptures plainly testifying to His deity as the Son of God proving you are misapplying His words fo all the while ignoring why He was crucified for blasphemy.

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. 66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.

The charge of blasphemy is because of what Jesus had said as the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. 21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another. 12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Now compare to Revelation below;

Revelation 1:
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

So how can God give His glory as Savior to Jesus Christ unless He is God of the Triune God? This is proof you are misapplying His words in John 8th chapter for when He said " I am he".

Even before that, Isaiah prophesied The Lord our God as our King.

Isaiah 33:22 For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.

Who is the King of kings? Jesus Christ the Lord. Jesus is the One that judges and as the Word of God, Our Lawgiver, and is Our King of kings. Lord was translated from Jehovah thus proving Jesus Christ is that Jehovah !!
In answer to the original question: No, to believe in the Trinity could jeopardise our salvation.
To deny His deity is to die in your sins. You need to ask the Father to reveal His Son to you as God or else, risk being left behind by Him when He appears. You really think God the Father would have Jesus do all the things prophesied for Him to do if Jesus was not God as well?
We need to “believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Kind regards
Trevor
That Rock is Christ. That means that God is Christ. Rock always refers to deity. Christ is to the Rock as Christ is to God.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

CrowCross

So born again believers that are not keeping His commandments, let alone, not believing in His deity are not abiding in Him, and unless they repent, they will be left behind when the Bridegroom comes and thus die in their sins to be resurrected later on after the great tribulation..
Not true.

The term born again believers...indicates salvation. Hark seems to be teaching you can lose your salvation.

TrevorL

Greetings Hark,
Until you read His words without your theology blinding you to what is written, you will continue to ignore scriptures plainly testifying to His deity as the Son of God proving you are misapplying His words fo all the while ignoring why He was crucified for blasphemy.
Due to the lateness of the hour here in Australia, and also I do not want to get into a full discussion on the Trinity, I will briefly mention that the High Priest asked if Jesus was the Christ, the Son of God. He did not ask if Jesus was God, or God the Son.
The charge of blasphemy is because of what Jesus had said as the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Jesus was referring in part to Psalm 110:1 which clearly teaches that there is One God, Yahweh, God the Father, and that Jesus is the Son of God, David's Lord.

Kind regards
Trevor

tdidymas

In answer to the original question: No, to believe in the Trinity could jeopardise our salvation. We need to “believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Kind regards
Trevor
The he is an implied word not in the Grk text, and therefore is italicized because it is added for "clarification." So the actual text reads "I am." Nevertheless, even if you add the "he," it is a quote from Isaiah 41:4; 43:10,13,25; 46:4; 48:12; 51:12; and 52:6 where God says "I am he." Therefore it means the same thing.

Hark

Not true.

The term born again believers...indicates salvation. Hark seems to be teaching you can lose your salvation.
The common misperception is that those professing believers left behind were never saved or had lost their salvation when neither is true.

Jesus said that He will cast no one out per John 6:37-40 and that no one can snatch them out of His hand nor the hand of His Father, ( John 10:26-31 ) and so He is talking about a different kind of casting out for not abiding in Him & His words as His disciples per verse 6 of John 15:1-8. This casting out is a warning He had given saved believers to be ready or else be cut off to be with the unbelievers when that fiery calamity comes on earth per Luke 12:40-49. He still calls those cut off as His servants as He judges them per stripes per the knowledge they had for not being ready.

Think of it as excommunication for what the churches are supposed to do with those refusing to repent of living in sin.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus will do this because of the requirement for fellowship in eating at that Marriage Supper table in Heaven.

1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

If you have any doubt that those left behind are still saved, then read what happens by how He will judge each believer that defiles the temple of God but had not repented before He comes in that day.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

That is why the church at Thyatira was warned to repent or else be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation.

Revelation 2: 18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

So the casting out Jesus is talking about has nothing to do with losing salvation, but losing out of being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection to attend the Marriage Supper in heaven as received as vessels unto honor in His House.

So like the prodigal son that gave up his inheritance for wild living, he can never get it back, but he is still son as they will be resurrected after the great tribulation when Christ is on earth after having defeated the world's armies marching against Jerusalem & Satan is in the pit for a thousand years.

There is no loss of salvation, but what the church fails to do in excommunicating the unrepentant saints, He will do it for the Marriage Supper.

Hark

Greetings Hark,

Due to the lateness of the hour here in Australia, and also I do not want to get into a full discussion on the Trinity, I will briefly mention that the High Priest asked if Jesus was the Christ, the Son of God. He did not ask if Jesus was God, or God the Son.

The priests did ask if He was the Christ, the Son of the "living" God. That is asking Him if He is God's actual Son. He is.
Jesus was referring in part to Psalm 110:1 which clearly teaches that there is One God, Yahweh, God the Father, and that Jesus is the Son of God, David's Lord.

Kind regards
Trevor
No. He was not.

However, you should answer the question He put forth to the Jews.

Matthew 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

The only way you can answer that question is that Jesus is God.

brightfame52

I dont think you can be sure what he knew, He had been supernaturally enlightened in his final moments. However, if Christ died for an individual, they will be saved, if God chose them in Christ before the foundation they will be saved.

CrowCross

So the casting out Jesus is talking about has nothing to do with losing salvation, but losing out of being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection to attend the Marriage Supper in heaven as received as vessels unto honor in His House.
I don't see it...you presented scripture and not one mentioned the marriage supper.
As an example you presented 1 Corinthians 3:10....which talked about losing rewards yet the person was still saved.
Is the marriage supper a reward?

Hark

I dont think you can be sure what he knew, He had been supernaturally enlightened in his final moments. However, if Christ died for an individual, they will be saved, if God chose them in Christ before the foundation they will be saved.
If Jesus said that the thief will be with Him in Paradise in that day, aka Abraham's bosom, then the thief will be with Him that day.

Jesus descended beneath the earth to even hell to get the keys to hell and death and crossed the gulf from hell to Abraham's bosom to preach to those in "prison" where the thief was, then that is how he was with Jesus in Paradise that day.

Where's Abraham's Bosom A.K.A. Paradise Located?

Hark

Lets make sure we're on the same page.....left behind from what?
From attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven. This is where the firstfruits of the resurrection, aka vessels unto honor, are being received to attend in His honor.

What makes a vessel unto dishonor in His House? A saved believer or even a former believer that did not depart from iniquity for why they are excommunicated from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven.

Hark

I don't see it...you presented scripture and not one mentioned the marriage supper.
That was about how God will judge His House by excommunication, but yes, there are scripture testifying to why a saved believer would be cast out from attending the King's Supper as mentioned directly. Luke 14:15-35 has those saved as invited, but making excuses not to come for the everyday care of life or their loved ones. That is the cost of discipleship where the disciples has to be ready to leave their loved ones and their lives on earth behind when the Bridegroom comes. If their treasure and their love is for this life, they will lose it. That is why Jesus referred to reminding believers of Lot's wife in Luke 17:26-37.

Then the other way of being cut off is for not abiding in Him as His disciples.

John 15:1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

So discipleship or running that race is not about salvation, but about abiding in Him by His grace & by His help so we can be received by Him as that vessel unto honor in His House. Those that do not look to Him for help as their Good Shepherd in getting and keeping them ready, are at risk of being left behind when found in unrepentant iniquity. Even if they knew it not that it was an iniquity, they will still get stripes, but less for not having that knowledge to be ready to go. Though cut off to be with unbelievers on earth when that fiery calamity comes, He still calls them servants for why they are getting stripes and not the unbelievers that are unsaved. ( course many unbelievers shall believe after the rapture to be saved, but too late for the Marriage Supper in Heaven

Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
As an example you presented 1 Corinthians 3:10....which talked about losing rewards yet the person was still saved.
Is the marriage supper a reward?
Yes for those who attend are vessels unto honor in His House. The vessels unto dishonor are the ones left behind to be resurrected later on after the great tribulation. That is where the vessels unto dishonor comes from that are in His House still. Read what Paul says about another consequence of loss other than the rewards of crowns.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

If Paul did not subject his body under control so as to by His grace & by His help to lay aside every weight & sin daily in running that race, crowns will not be the only thing he will lose, but he runs the risk of being a castaway also.

It should be noted that any crowns we receive is really His crowning achievements in us for why our confidence is in Him to finish His work & that race to His glory for why we along with the elders, would cast our crowns at His feet for we are the works of His hands and so are the crowns we receive by Him too. The crowns we wear.. along with everything else perfect is how we testify to what Christ has done for us for why no flesh shall glory in His Presence as we shall glory in the Lord for everything He has done in bringing us Home as vessels unto honor in His House.

CrowCross

From attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven. This is where the firstfruits of the resurrection, aka vessels unto honor, are being received to attend in His honor.

What makes a vessel unto dishonor in His House? A saved believer or even a former believer that did not depart from iniquity for why they are excommunicated from attending the Marriage Supper in Heaven.
Thank you. Just wanted to be sure you didn't mean the rapture.

Hark

Thank you. Just wanted to be sure you didn't mean the rapture.
Do read post # 18 again since we are only edify & prove all things with Him by the scripture.

The rapture before the great tribulation is when God will judge His House first, otherwise the warning to the church at Thyatira falls flat.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

God will judge us according to our works; for what we built on that foundation for why we need to trust the Lord Jesus Christ as our Good Shepherd to help us prove everything in order to abstain from all appearances of evil in laying aside every weight & sin for abiding in Him.