Question for Everyone: The Atheist's "Burden of Refutation"

rossh

🤣
Wow! A genuine solipsist! 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

Only one problem with this claim of yours....

Nothing in the world you can know without your observing it yourself.

That means no news reports, no photos, no audio, or video recordings, nothing except for what you observe with your own eyes, hear with your own ears and touch with your own hands.

No audio/video because in today's modern technological environment they can be corrupted, changed, modified.

I'd say that you are completely screwed, and have utterly screwed yourself.

🤔
You apparently lack the necessary comprehension to grasp what you just stated.
How old are you?
Definitely not more than junior high school.

And yet you have no problem whatsoever with insulting yourself by saying you don't use second hand sources!

🤦🏾‍♂️
Excellent !! Amen and God bless you..

rossh

Then it's a ridiculous question. Dead people can't think anything and injured people, by definition, do not just think they are injured.
well that depends just how badly that they are injured.. ??
BTW, how on earth do YOU know what dead people see, or think, or know, or, do not see, or do not know etc;; I know that you have not experienced death, yet and we ALL will except those who ARE SAVED.

John 8:
48 The Judeans answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying you are from Shomron and have a demon?” 49 Yeshua replied, “Me? I have no demon. I am honoring my Father. But you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking praise for myself. There is One who is seeking it, and he is the judge. 51 Yes, indeed! I tell you that whoever obeys my teaching will never see death.”

52 The Judeans said to him, “Now we know for sure that you have a demon! Avraham died, and so did the prophets; yet you say, ‘Whoever obeys my teaching will never taste death.’ 53 Avraham avinu died; you aren’t greater than he, are you? And the prophets also died. Who do you think you are?” 54 Yeshua answered, “If I praise myself, my praise counts for nothing. The One who is praising me is my Father, the very one about whom you keep saying, ‘He is our God.’ 55 Now you have not known him, but I do know him; indeed, if I were to say that I don’t know him, I would be a liar like you! But I do know him, and I obey his word. 56 Avraham, your father, was glad that he would see my day; then he saw it and was overjoyed.”

57 “Why, you’re not yet fifty years old,” the Judeans replied, “and you have seen Avraham?” 58 Yeshua said to them, “Yes, indeed! Before Avraham came into being, I AM!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to throw at him; but Yeshua was hidden and left the Temple grounds.

I know that you hate the Word of God/Scripture but, it is necessary to show you His teachings. This way, you certainly will have no excuse on Judgement Day..

rossh

If your strong belief and complete trust/confidence isn't based on actual evidence, then it isn't rational. Calling it 'spiritual apprehension' doesn't change that in the slightest.
This/that is simply YOUR supposition and ergo, only YOU have to deal with that..

Electric Skeptic

well that depends just how badly that they are injured.. ??
BTW, how on earth do YOU know what dead people see, or think, or know, or, do not see, or do not know etc;; I know that you have not experienced death, yet and we ALL will except those who ARE SAVED.
Not interested in your preaching.

I know that you hate the Word of God/Scripture but
No, you don't know that.

it is necessary to show you His teachings. This way, you certainly will have no excuse on Judgement Day..
Knock yourself out.

rossh

Wrong. I answered the question.

And 'sic' still does not mean what you think it means. In your post it makes no sense.
and what would that be ?

and:
Language also varies across time. Generation by generation, pronunciations evolve, new words are borrowed or invented, the meaning of old words drifts, and morphology develops or decays. The rate of change varies, but whether the changes are faster or slower, they build up until the "mother tongue" becomes arbitrarily distant and different.

Electric Skeptic

and what would that be ?
And what would be?
and:
Language also varies across time. Generation by generation, pronunciations evolve, new words are borrowed or invented, the meaning of old words drifts, and morphology develops or decays. The rate of change varies, but whether the changes are faster or slower, they build up until the "mother tongue" becomes arbitrarily distant and different.
Um....that's nice.

rossh

And what would be?

Um....that's nice.
at least admit your errors with some grace...
Heb 4:
1 Therefore, let us be terrified of the possibility that, even though the promise of entering his rest remains, any one of you might be judged to have fallen short of it;

2 for Good News has also been proclaimed to us, just as it was to them. But the message they heard didn't do them any good, because those who heard it did not combine it with trust.

3 For it is we who have trusted who enter the rest. It is just as he said, "And in my anger, I swore that they would not enter my rest." He swore this even though his works have been in existence since the founding of the universe.

4 For there is a place where it is said, concerning the seventh day, "And God rested on the seventh day from all his works."

5 And once more, our present text says, "They will not enter my rest."

6 Therefore, since it still remains for some to enter it, and those who received the Good News earlier did not enter,

7 he again fixes a certain day, "Today," saying through David, so long afterwards, in the text already given, "Today, if you hear God's voice, don't harden your hearts."

8 For if Y'hoshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later of another "day."

9 So there remains a Shabbat-keeping for God's people.

10 For the one who has entered God's rest has also rested from his own works, as God did from his.

Rev 13:
16 Also it forces everyone - great and small, rich and poor, free and slave - to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead

17 preventing anyone from buying or selling unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This is where wisdom is needed; those who understand should count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person, and its number is 666.

Catch up as this is where we are at at this time..

rossh

No, you're the only one who - yet again - ignored what was said and made up something.

...and yet more making stuff up. Your propensity for ignoring what people say and inventing things for them is amazing.
That guy from India, do they still worship snakes there I wonder ? But don't look now, your hero, Rabindranath Tagore is DEAD, brown bread!
However,, Yeshua, even though he died LIVES!!! so be a huge part of LIFE and let the dead worry about the dead!

rossh

He's not my hero. Nice try, though.

Not interested in your preaching.
Not really trying at all, no need actually..

Rev 13: 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

I do not live in the USA but I know that here, now because of COVID I have use my Mobile phone to " check-in " when going into a SHOP to buy food and clothing and or any other essential items ? Same at Servos when we have to pay and or every shop where we need to buy or sell ?
Seems to me that everyone great and or small has a MOBILE phone these days. These are help in the hand and have a " chip " inside them so as to make them/each work and to each be specifically identifiable.

So why do you bother to chat a religious website if you do not like to be reached to ? May I guess?? that it is because YOU alone want to do the " preaching " of YOUR word and/but not about Gods Word ?
I do, when I make them. You've yet to point anyone out.
No need to point your errors out, you have just admitted to making errors, so now that we are both ordinary human beings who make mistakes all of the time. This is why we all need the One True God... The sun shines on all good and bad, high and low...
I make many mistakes and you yourself have just admitted the same but then claim/say that I have not pointed them out... seriously ??