Question for leftist: Should it be okay for transwomen to change in the same locker room at the same time as 10 year old and younger, biological girls

john james

Question for leftist: Should it be okay for transwomen to change in the same locker room at the same time as 10 year old and younger, biological girls?

Question for leftist: Should it be okay for transwomen to change in the same locker room at the same time as 10 year old and younger, biological girls?
Locker rooms should be designed so that everybody, male or female of any age can change in the same room. Failing that, they should all have cubicles where the unbearably shy can hide their modesty while changing.

What is this obsession with the modesty of ten year old girls? What about ten year old boys? Both boys and girls are at far greater risk from predatory paedophiles of their own sex than they are from trans people. And that risk is itself tiny to the risk they face from abuse in their own home. You are upsetting yourself Unnecessarily. You live in a very large and very populous country with an open justice system. How many cases are they of young girls (or boys) coming to harm at the hands of trans people in public locker rooms? Go on, give us a figure so that we can judge just how big this crisis in public morality really is.

Locker rooms should be designed so that everybody, male or female of any age can change in the same room.
Most women and probably most people would not want that. Locker rooms are actually designed to be segregated by biological sex and have been for centuries, so it is alarming how out of touch you are

IMO, "trans-woman" should read "man".
So my answer would be "no, not unless they are related".

And I am a "leftist".

Reactions: BMS
Most women and probably most people would not want that. Locker rooms are actually designed to be segregated by biological sex and have been for centuries, so it is alarming how out of touch you are
It is commonplace on the continent. Prudery is an Anglo-Saxon trait, and greatly over rated.

It is commonplace on the continent. Prudery is an Anglo-Saxon trait, and greatly over rated.
I have spent half my working life and a great deal of time in continental Europe and that is not the case

Lol! I missed that. Shades of "corresponding anatomy".
If I allow for a father to change with his daughter - and I do - any trans-parent should be able to change with their own child/ren.

But the OP is asking me "should a man with gender dysphoria be allowed to change in front of unrelated females?", and my answer is a rock-hard "no".

Last edited:
Lol! I missed that. Shades of "corresponding anatomy".
The meaning of correspond includes a match. The two anatomies of the male and female are obviously a match because they are for sexual intimacy and reproduction. trans is a feeling an not in line with reality, so 'transwoman' is a man.

If I allow for a father to change with his daughter - and I do - any trans-parent should be able to change with their own child/ren.

But the OP is asking me "should a man with gender dysphoria be allowed to change in front of unrelated females?", and my answer is a rock-hard "no".
Why? What danger does this pose?

Women are the most abused group on the planet, by men, that is the danger.

Besides you already support the grooming of children in the lie of gender identity leading to harmful puberty blockers and them mutilating their bodies.

Last edited:
Male vs female changing rooms are the norm, and have always been so, where I am.
I am applying the existing rules, that's all.

If you're suggesting that all people be allowed to change together regardless of age or sex, I disagree, but at least you're consistent.

No they just have to be more absurd to support their idiotic and evil position.

Women are the most abused group on the planet, by men, that is the danger.

Besides you already support the grooming of children in the lie of gender identity leading to harmful puberty blockers and them mutilating their bodies.
The pervs don't care. Theyre a selfish bunch

Male vs female changing rooms are the norm, and have always been so, where I am.
I am applying the existing rules, that's all.

If you're suggesting that all people be allowed to change together regardless of age or sex, I disagree, but at least you're consistent.
I see no reason why not. I also advocate unisex toilets. There is no issue on the continent. I never saw the reason behind segregating toilets or changing rooms. People change on the beach without problems. I suppose it is what you are used to

Back