Question for the Author of the Question for the arborist Thread

treeplanter

Did God have to drown babies in order to save and resurrect them
OR
could He have saved and resurrected them by other means???

treeplanter

How would I know? He didn't consult me on the best method to remove babies from a corrupt drowning world to glory.
I didn't ask what is the best means by which to save and resurrect babies

What I want to know is if God had a choice or not
Please answer the question

Did God have to drown babies in order to save and resurrect them
OR
could He have saved and resurrected them by other means???

stiggy wiggy

Let's be clear, stigs

What you are telling me now is that God could have saved and resurrected those babies by means other than drowning them?

Not sure He drowned them. but sure, He could have loaned Noah a supersized flying Greyhound bus to transport them in if He wanted.

treeplanter

Not sure He drowned them. but sure, He could have loaned Noah a supersized flying Greyhound bus to transport them in if He wanted.
Not sure He drowned them???

I thought you were a bible believing Christian?

Genesis clearly tells us that God "will wipe from the face of the earth the human race that {He} created"
Are not babies a part of the "human race"?

Genesis clearly tells us that God is going to "put an end to all people"
Are not babies a part of "all people"?

Furthermore, nowhere does Genesis even hint at the possibility that God spared babies from the Flood...

stiggy wiggy

Not sure He drowned them???

Correct.

I thought you were a bible believing Christian?

I tawt I taw a puddy tat.

Genesis clearly tells us that God "will wipe from the face of the earth the human race that {He} created"

Where?

Are not babies a part of the "human race"?

Little Huey is imaginary.

Genesis clearly tells us that God is going to "put an end to all people"

Where?

Are not babies a part of "all people"?

Not unless we're all Siamese twins.

Furthermore, nowhere does Genesis even hint at the possibility that God spared babies from the Flood...

Correct. Nothing about drowning them either.

Tercon

But God did arrange for a supersized floating Ark to take him and his children to safety. But he still wasn't permitted to kidnap other people's children, their parents are responsible for them.

HouOz

But God did arrange for a supersized floating Ark to take him and his children to safety. But he still wasn't permitted to kidnap other people's children, their parents are responsible for them.
Hmm...and god had not considered that and went ahead with his malevolent plan anyway?

Tercon

Hmm...and god had not considered that and went ahead with his malevolent plan anyway?

People destroy their children all the time, that's what unbelievers do when they tell their children God doesn't exist, they destroy them. God is the God of believers and not unbelievers. That's why the truth and reality demand belief and not unbelief.

HouOz

People destroy their children all the time, that's what unbelievers do when they tell their children God doesn't exist, they destroy them. God is the God of believers and not unbelievers. That's why the truth and reality demand belief and not unbelief.
People are not god.
And they mostly abort fetuses - not babies and the very young.

Tercon

People are not god.

That's right; people destroy people and not God. God creates believers and unbelievers don't want to know the truth and reality.

And they mostly abort fetuses - not babies and the very young.

Strawman. Unbelievers destroy their own children by lying to them that "there is no God". When ALL knowledge of the truth and reality demands belief and not unbelief.