Race is nonsense.

Authentic Nouveau

The idea of separate and distinct human races, is nonsense.
It is a lie made up barely 350 years ago.
<snip sermonizing nonsense>
Darwin was a classic white supremacist.

Darwin did feel that the "savage races" of man would be subverted by the "civilised races" at some point in the near future, as stated in the human races section below. He did show a certain disdain for "savages", professing that he felt more akin to certain altruistic tendencies in monkeys than he did to "a savage who delights to torture his enemies".

Over the course of the book, Darwin describes Australians, Mongolians, Africans, Indians, South Americans, Polynesians, and even Eskimos as “savages:” It becomes clear that he considers every population that is not white and European to be savage. The word savage is disdainful, and Darwin constantly elevates white Europeans above the savages.

Chuckness proclamations:
, ‘I could not have believed how wide was the difference between savage and civilized man: it is greater than between a wild and domesticated animal, inasmuch as in man there is a greater power of improvement.’

… with their naked bodies bedaubed with black, white, and red, they looked like so many demoniacs who had been fighting,’ and ‘The party altogether closely resembled the devils which come on the stage in plays like Der Freischütz

Darwin recognized as the Father of eugenics according to his eugenics promoting son.

The Dark Side of Darwinism | Philosophy for the Many (williams.edu)

Darwin’s theory applies survival of the fittest to human races, suggesting that extermination of non-white races is a natural consequence of white Europeans being a superior and more successful race. Further, Darwin justifies violently overtaking other cultures because it has happened regularly throughout natural history. The arc of Darwin’s evolutionary universe evidently does not bend toward justice: He has no problem with continuing the vicious behavior of past generations. Claims such as those made evident in the title of a 2004 book, “From Darwin to Hitler,” may not be as alarmist as they seem.

The kult keeps trying to whitewash the Chuck who was extremely racist.

Axis of evo.

Temujin

Darwin was a classic white supremacist.
He was a classic upper-middle class 19th century gentleman. More liberal than most.
Darwin recognized as the Father of eugenics according to his eugenics promoting son.
Only by uneducated morons.
The kult keeps trying to whitewash the Chuck who was extremely racist.
Something non-existent and badly spelt keeps trying to whitewash something else non-existent?

Authentic Nouveau

In 1833 Darwin met General Juan Manual de Rosas, who liquidated the Indian population in southern Argentina.
In a letter addressed to Caroline Darwin, Charles Darwin writes “…There is now a bloody war of extermination against the Indians. The Christian army is encamped on the R. Colorado. in the progress, a few months since, from B. Ayres.—General Rosas left at every 10 or 15 leagues, 5 soldiers & a troop of horses…” Sept 20 1833

Darwin also journaled on August 16, 1833 “…This war of extermination, although carried on with the most shocking barbarity, will certainly produce great benefits; it will at once throw open four or 500 miles in length of fine country for the produce of cattle…”

White supremacist racist Chuck's hatred.

Authentic Nouveau

“Of all the problems which will have to be faced in the future, in my opinion, the most difficult will be those concerning the treatment of the inferior races of mankind.”
― Leonard Darwin

Chip off the old block. Darwinism is the epicenter of racism.

Abortion is a severe display of racism. Getting rid of "unwanted weeds".

Authentic Nouveau

“My firm conviction is that if wide-spread Eugenic reforms are not adopted during the next hundred years or so, our Western Civilization is inevitably destined to such a slow and gradual decay as that which has been experienced in the past by every great ancient civilization. The size and the importance of the United States throws on you a special responsibility in your endeavours to safeguard the future of our race. Those who are attending your Congress will be aiding in this endeavour, and though you will gain no thanks from your own generation, posterity will, I believe, learn to realize the great dept it owes to all the workers in this field.”
Leonard Darwin

Threatened by the "savage races" Darwin wished exterminated.

Abortion industry is devoted to exterminate "unwanted weeds"
Racist industry.

Authentic Nouveau

So when white supremacists who ran England eventually made slavery illegal, they paid off the white slave owners who were financially damaged.

Authentic Nouveau

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

White supremacist Chuck.

Kult named after white racist. Old man Dawkins came from generations of white slave traders. Had to change their business plan when they lost their American clients.

Whateverman

You should listen to the video.
I have, all of it. While this was happening, I Googled for evidence to support the argument that had formed in my head.

I admit to two things. The first is that I didn't find very much. The second is that I was pleasantly surprised by just how much evidence there is for your argument. I hadn't known about most of what you're talking about in the video, and I like learning things. I was never a fan of history, which probably explains most of my ignorance on this subject.

On the whole, you're right, and I'm more wrong than I thought.

However, I categorically reject the idea that "race" didn't exist before the early 1500. It's an objective fact that often-visible genetic differences between large (society-sized) groups of people exist, and therefore even if we didn't call these differences "race" five centuries ago, the concept is based in some small part on objective facts.

Yes, the concept was abused by capitalists, and yes the form it takes today is ALMOST entirely based on historical fiction. I half-knew the latter before I watched your video, because it doesn't take a scientist to recognize that a lot of the differences between large societal groups today are cultural/learned. We have far more in common with each other than not, such that focusing on the differences is pernicious.

It would be better for the world as a whole if we got rid of this concept of race. I agree completely with you on this. I guess I simply hadn't known the extent to which the concept was based on a fiction. Not 100% (as I've argued here), but certainly a lot more than I'd guessed. Thanks for this thread.

Authentic Nouveau

“Dedicated to the memory of MY FATHER. For if I had not believed that he would have wished me to give such help as I could toward making his life's work of service to mankind, I should never have been led to write this book.”
― Leonard Darwin, The Need For Eugenic Reform

Eugenics. Handbook on applied racism.

Gus Bovona

You should listen to the video.
Sorry, 13 minutes is over my limit for something that I strongly suspect could be whittled down to at least just its conclusion or main reason for a conclusion, suitable for a post. Now that I think about it, what *couldn't* be whittled down (and then expanded as necessary)?

If there were a way to scan a video like there is text, I'd do that, as I scan a lot of text (although there is some text I know I must read word for word).

Authentic Nouveau

It is a lie made up barely 350 years ago.
England.
So Chuck attended a whites only diploma mill.
So Chuck attended a males only diploma mill.

No wonder he was lifetime unemployed and home bound from shortly after his trips. Paid for by his daddy.

Sat at home in his wife beater shirt and treated his wife cousin like a slave. Poor Emma.

Authentic Nouveau

Carl Vogt, a University of Geneva natural history professor who accepted many of "the conclusions of England's great modern naturalist, Charles Darwin," argued that "the child, the female, and the senile white" all had the intellect and nature of the "grown up Negro" (1863:192).

England has issues. Infected Europa.

Mr Laurier

England.
So Chuck attended a whites only diploma mill.
So Chuck attended a males only diploma mill.

No wonder he was lifetime unemployed and home bound from shortly after his trips. Paid for by his daddy.

Sat at home in his wife beater shirt and treated his wife cousin like a slave. Poor Emma.
What about it?
Ok. Who or what is "Chuck"?
Again. Who or what is "Chuck"?

No wonder who was lifetime unemployed and home bound from shortly after his trips? Please clarify this fragment.

Huh? Who sat at home in his wife beater shirt and treated his wife cousin like a slave? Please explain this fragment.

Mr Laurier

Darwin was not a Christian. He had a hate filled heart. Never saved. He didn't fellowship with Christians. He was housebound and fellowshipped with his demons.
Darwin was a baptized christian, raised in a country where being anything else meant being a second class citizen. Please do support you bizzare lies.