Rand Paul took down Fauci today...

Towerwatchman

The Bible tells us that all of us are sinners and so the question should be why them and not us, but when you say that there were a multitude of "Christians" among them that died, what would you say constitutes a genuine Christian?
Now you decide who is a genuine Christian. The ones that died are not but the ones that lived are? How about all that claim another worldview and survived. Following your reasoning to a logical conclusion God must favor their worldview also. Does God favor Hindu, Islam, Atheist etc..

Keep it up, you are digging a big hole.

Yahweh will increase

Now you decide who is a genuine Christian. The ones that died are not but the ones that lived are? How about all that claim another worldview and survived. Following your reasoning to a logical conclusion God must favor their worldview also. Does God favor Hindu, Islam, Atheist etc..

Keep it up, you are digging a big hole.
Nope, but instead I asked you what you believed constitutes a genuine Christian, so get it straight.

How ridiculous and you are an expert at manipulating and misrepresenting what another says, for if you will remember, I said the question shouldn't be why did they die but why didn't we because we are all sinners and so how did you get out of that what you are answering to above dude?

Many apostate Christians are still alive along with the many Hindu's and Muslims and Atheist and didn't die either, for you are still alive as well aren't you dude?

Nevertheless, history reveals that many have claimed to be true Christians but weren't and therefore you don't know if those that you said died among the 4 million were true Christians or not but only God knows and neither do you know if they were walking in obedient faith or not either.

There are many preachers like Kenneth Copeland and Jessie Duplantis and Rod Parsley and Paula White and Joyce Myars and Jim Bakker that claim be Christians but what they do is more than just questionable, so do you believe they truly are true Christians because they say they are?

I can see the devil in Kenneth Copelands eyes and I will not apologize for saying that either, for I have discernment from the Spirit to be able to see that.

Authentic Nouveau

Here is something that all of you religious conspiracy pushers need to read about the argument between Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci

I have watched your videos and what I saw was that Rand Paul like is his usual arrogant way, wanted to accuse fauci and then not allow fauci to defend himself against his accusations.

For every time Fauci tried to explain, Rand Paul would rudely interrupt him, and which revealed to me that Rand Paul was worried that if he let Fauci explain his position on this, it would be well understood that Paul didn't know what he was talking about and like usual also.

You people need to stay out of politics and conspiracy theories and start seeking God to the truth unto you while you still have time to.

Don't waste our time with biased lame fact check sources.

Even worse Fauchi in his glorious stupidity can't refute what the scientist from wuhan admitted.

Carol

Nope, but instead I asked you what you believed constitutes a genuine Christian, so get it straight.

How ridiculous and you are an expert at manipulating and misrepresenting what another says, for if you will remember, I said the question shouldn't be why did they die but why didn't we because we are all sinners and so how did you get out of that what you are answering to above dude?

Many apostate Christians are still alive along with the many Hindu's and Muslims and Atheist and didn't die either, for you are still alive as well aren't you dude?

Nevertheless, history reveals that many have claimed to be true Christians but weren't and therefore you don't know if those that you said died among the 4 million were true Christians or not but only God knows and neither do you know if they were walking in obedient faith or not either.

There are many preachers like Kenneth Copeland and Jessie Duplantis and Rod Parsley and Paula White and Joyce Myars and Jim Bakker that claim be Christians but what they do is more than just questionable, so do you believe they truly are true Christians because they say they are?

I can see the devil in Kenneth Copelands eyes and I will not apologize for saying that either, for I have discernment from the Spirit to be able to see that.

Should I believe you cuz you say you are?

Yahweh will increase

Should I believe you cuz you say you are?
No and that was my point, for just because someone says they are a true Christian doesn't mean that they are but ultimately only God knows for certain.

For my purpose here is not to get people to believe I am a true Christian anyhow but to point out the fact that the churches are wrong in their involvement in politics and in attempting to change this world through changing laws that cannot change the hearts of men and women who they are applied to.

Actually this is quite like what the Pharisee's would have done and not like the early church would be doing, for the NT very clearly reveals that men cannot have a change of heart through laws and yet your apostate churches seem to have forgotten this fact in their involvement with politics and which is not what God commissioned them to be doing either.

You need to get it through your head that the business of who is put into power or removed from power in any country belongs to God alone and not men or the church either and it doesn't matter whether they are chosen through elections either, for God can and will put into power who he chooses no matter what.

For he is able to change the direction of the voting very easily and even without violating the voters will by doing so.

If you would read Daniel chapter 2 and 4 and also Jesus' words in Acts 1:6-7, it is very clearly revealed that the times and seasons are God's business and not ours,

The words times and seasons are used in those two chapters of Daniel and in which it is very clearly explained that God alone has the power to raise up Kings and Kingdoms or remove them and that means that he will put into power the man of his own choice no matter what men want or do to try and control this.

This means that it was even God's sovereign choice to allow Hitler to come into power and then to remove him when it suited him to do so and this was all for God's purposes concerning his people or those who are chosen to be his people.

For instance, it was God who raised up Nebuchadnezzar to take into captivity and rule over the people of Israel and all because they had fallen away from God and needed to be corrected, but your apostate churches fail to see the truth about this and therefore attempt to control this themselves and which is wrong completely.

However, they need to wake up about it, for they are involving themselves in things that are not their business to be involved in and therefore they are in disobedience unto God because of it and this is because they really don't know what they are doing with it anyhow but only think they do.

God on the other hand does and therefore it should be left in his hands where it belongs and the churches should get back to obeying what God has commissioned them to do and leave the politics and appointments of world leaders to the one who it rightly belongs and who also has the control over it and knows what he is doing with it and which is Yahweh God alone.

So then get it into your head already, that God put Trump into power and then removed him to put Joe Biden into power in his place and for his own purposes whether we understand them or not, for he alone knows what he is doing and what he wants to accomplish through this.

Authentic Nouveau

You need to get it through your head that the business of who is put into power or removed from power in any country belongs to God alone and not men or the church either and it doesn't matter whether they are chosen through elections either, for God can and will put into power who he chooses no matter what.
So in your religion, if you need a hole, you lean on a shovel and pray for God to provide a hole.

Yahweh will increase

So in your religion, if you need a hole, you lean on a shovel and pray for God to provide a hole.
ROFLOL, digging holes is human business but not making the decisions over who will become a leader of any given nation, for Daniel chapters 2 and 4 and what Jesus said in Acts 1:6-7 reveals that it is God's alone to decide who the leaders should be and not yours dude.

Unless of course you can show me in the scriptures where it specifically tells us that it is God's business also to dig holes like he says it is his business who reigns and who doesn't.

So what is actually stated in the scriptures is what we need to abide by and not what comes out of our head or the head of some other human being and Daniel 2 and 4 along with what Jesus stated in Acts 1:6-7 very clearly tells us that God is the one who is to decide over who will reign and for how long and not us and that is what the words "times and seasons" refer to.

I have even heard the preacher Tony Evans agree with this and yet he still insists that we should be involved also and which is wrong because unlike God, we don't know what we are doing, and the fact that we would even want a man like Donald J. Trump to rule over us proves this also.

Oh and in case you want to argue, "well God must have liked him also or he wouldn't have allowed him to be our President" that is not always why he allows men to reign over us any more that it was why he allowed Nebuchadnezzar to reign over Israel either, for many times his people need correction instead of blessings.

There is no doubt that America needs correction and especially the church, because the biggest problem with God is not what the wicked are doing but what is happening within those who claim to know and believe in him and the biggest problem in America and the churches is selfishness and Greed and not the wicked aborting their babies like the churches falsely believe. .

For God doesn't raise up Kings only because he likes them and as though it would be his perfect choice but rather because he deems it necessary for our correction or blessing.

Furthermore, we only think we know what is good for our country, for many times we can think something that a President does is good but it isn't according to God's desire or plan, for the truth be told, we really don't know what we are doing when we vote anyhow but only think we do.

Yahweh will increase

Don't waste our time with biased lame fact check sources.

Even worse Fauchi in his glorious stupidity can't refute what the scientist from wuhan admitted.
When Fauci is convicted by a true court of law and jailed for it, then I will honor that verdict but until then, "innocent until proven guilty", stands fast in America and is one of the very things that make this country great like it is also.

Furthermore, it matters not what all of the religious conspiracy believing apostate clackers like yourself think about it either, for their real fruit is quite evident for anyone to see who has any real true Holy Spirit discernment.

Authentic Nouveau

Kenneth Copeland and Jessie Duplantis and Rod Parsley and Paula White and Joyce Myars and Jim Bakker that claim be Christians but what they do is more than just questionable, so do you believe they truly are true Christians because they say they are?

I have never watched 5 minutes total of all of those combined. Show us one of your sermons.

Yahweh will increase

Your Rand Paul the dentist line seems to come up short on discernment and use of google tools.
ROFLOL, the discernment of the Holy Spirit is not given to reveal what occupation someone has and I make mistakes just like you do, or are you also as deceived into believing that you don't like you also are with your conspiracy nonsense?

My point was that Rand Paul is not a virologist scientist and therefore he ought to stick to his own profession and leave the matters of virology to the experts and if Fauci is guilty of something, that is what the law is for and it isn't our place or Rand Paul's to pass judgment on him before he is convicted of wrong doing.

The fact is, he hasn't been convicted yet but only accused and that fact check that I posted has been very accurate at revealing what it truth and what isn't also.

The bottom line here however. is if you would spend as much time seeking and asking God for the truth and also his will and while keeping your preconceived ideas out of it while you do, who knows what God might be able to reveal unto you so that you in order to free you from the false doctrines and and conspiracy nonsense that you are now caught up in.

Here is something you need to think about also, for shorty before the election in 2020, your apostate churches gathered in Washington DC supposedly to seek for God's will in the coming election, but the problem was, that they went out already supposing that they knew that God wanted Donald Trump to win.

That was their error, for when you pray for God's will, then you need to leave your own mind out of it and trust him to put into power who he wants in power over our nation, and you didn't get what you asked for because you asked amiss and not according to God's will.

Yet ever since, your cult has done nothing but belly ache over who God has given us for a President and you don't even see how pathetic and wrong that is.

So you need to get this through your head and accept the fact that God is the one who took Trump out and put Biden in and there isn't a thing that you can do to change that either for it is revealed in the Bible in Daniel chapters 2 and 4.

Last edited:

Yahweh will increase

1.1 million have died.
Now all you have to do is to prove that they actually died from the vaccine itself and if you read all the facts about it, you will see that there is no real evidence that the vaccine itself killed them.

Whether you like it or not and can accept it or not, vaccines have prevented many diseases and have saved the lives of many people who would have died otherwise and with medicines of any kind, there are always risks for some people but not giving the vaccines would cause more deaths than by giving them and that is a fact.

CrowCross

Now all you have to do is to prove that they actually died from the vaccine itself and if you read all the facts about it, you will see that there is no real evidence that the vaccine itself killed them.

Whether you like it or not and can accept it or not, vaccines have prevented many diseases and have saved the lives of many people who would have died otherwise and with medicines of any kind, there are always risks for some people but not giving the vaccines would cause more deaths than by giving them and that is a fact.
Simple math.
How many does VAIRS say have died so far?

How under reported is VAIRS? What % has been reported. They are saying 1%. This would mean 1.1 million have died,

Here is what you don't know....they told us the spikes would stay in the muscle at the site of the injection and present no problem. But guess what? 75% of the spikes entered into the blood stream and traveled to organs and the brain...causing the adverse effects as well as death.

But, you will now have to deny that.
Do you think your booster jab will remain in your arm muscle or travel throughout your body ?

Yahweh will increase

Simple math.
How many does VAIRS say have died so far?

ROFLOL, what is simple here is you dude and you have proven that over and over again by your posts on this forum.
How under reported is VAIRS? What % has been reported. They are saying 1%. This would mean 1.1 million have died,

The fact still remains that when you give vaccines to people with already existing physical problems and they die after the vaccines are given, there is no way of saying with absolutely certainty that the vaccine killed them.
Here is what you don't know....they told us the spikes would stay in the muscle at the site of the injection and present no problem. But guess what? 75% of the spikes entered into the blood stream and traveled to organs and the brain...causing the adverse effects as well as death.
LOL, for there is nothing that you could tell me about vaccines that I don't already know and I am 68 years old and have been getting vaccines ever since I was a kid and my Grandmother also got them and she lived to be 95 years old also.

Hey, I have had my two Pfizer Vaccines and have had absolutely no ill reaction from them at all and they went into my blood stream also and therefore like I said, if people get the vaccines with already existing illnesses and then die, this doesn't mean that the vaccine killed them and people die every day for various different reasons
But, you will now have to deny that.
Do you think your booster jab will remain in your arm muscle or travel throughout your body ?
The only thing that I deny is what simple people like yourself pretend to be experts on when really they don't know what they are talking about and you have proven that often in your many posts on this forum.

For you are a follower of flesh and blood and savior those things that come from man and instead of God and so anything the carnal mind dictates you will follow and both that from those who are teaching you and that from yourself also.

Authentic Nouveau

The fact still remains that when you give vaccines to people with already existing physical problems and they die after the vaccines are given, there is no way of saying with absolutely certainty that the vaccine killed them.

LOL, for there is nothing that you could tell me about vaccines that I don't already know and I am 68 years old and have been getting vaccines ever since I was a kid and my Grandmother also got them and she lived to be 95 years old also.

Hey, I have had my two Pfizer Vaccines and have had absolutely no ill reaction from them at all and they went into my blood stream also and therefore like I said, if people get the vaccines with already existing illnesses and then die, this doesn't mean that the vaccine killed them and people die every day for various different reasons
You are a medical outsider blow hard. "been getting vaccines since I was a kid"

Learn about your ignorance. Every vaccine is different and every disease is different. The cases of teen males with inflammatory myocarditis after the jab which all had no cardio history tells us a lot. We also see the cases with DVT follow a similar coagulation pattern.