Rand Paul took down Fauci today...

Faithoverbelief

Obama lifted the moratorium 10 days before leaving office. But in actuality, NIH (Fauci) had never really stopped funding it...
You keep saying it, but saying does not make it true. The moratorium was not lifted until 2017. Trump CLEARLY did this and is part of the problem.

Authentic Nouveau

You keep saying it, but saying does not make it true. The moratorium was not lifted until 2017. Trump CLEARLY did this and is part of the problem.
So are you saying Obama didn't sign the order?

Are you proud of defending liar toni?

Rand Paul: “I Will be Sending a Letter to the Department of Justice Asking For a Criminal Referral” Into Fauci​

He should be punished.

Jan 2017, Just 10 days before Trump Inauguration, Dr.Fauci claimed that the Trump Administration will face a 'SURPRISE OUTBREAK

Faithoverbelief

So are you saying Obama didn't sign the order?

Are you proud of defending liar toni?

Rand Paul: “I Will be Sending a Letter to the Department of Justice Asking For a Criminal Referral” Into Fauci​

He should be punished.

Jan 2017, Just 10 days before Trump Inauguration, Dr.Fauci claimed that the Trump Administration will face a 'SURPRISE OUTBREAK
I am very clearly saying Obama signed the moratorium in 2014. Trump ended the moratorium in 2017. Your dear leader is horrible. Some of that deregulation you are so proud of. How's that working for you?

Magdalena

I am very clearly saying Obama signed the moratorium in 2014. Trump ended the moratorium in 2017. Your dear leader is horrible. Some of that deregulation you are so proud of. How's that working for you?
Obama ended it 10 days before he left office. Look it up.

Carol

Too bad Trump is the one who lifted the moratorium of the funding of gain of function

"Then more papers on GOF experiments, as well as accidents at some U.S. pathogen labs, prompted U.S. officials in October 2014 to impose a top-down moratorium. HHS “paused” funding for 18 GOF projects on influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory syndrome viruses funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). (Some were later exempted, but seven flu studies and three MERS projects remain on hold, NIH says.)"

As you can see the moratorium was installed in 2014 Obama and released ( some of Trump's deregulation you are so proud of) in 2017.

Again Trump is worthless your dear leader failed us all.

The article doesn't say that.

Thistle

His reaction doesn't make him look good.
That's certainly true but as I think about it it's hard to see how you could do much better when the facts are against you so obviously. I guess that's why communications firm do a land office business in Washington DC. I guess they give people like Fauci advice on how to send the least bad messaging. But I've got to admit, pointing your finger at a senator who's asking you a very direct, salient question, and calling him a liar, is a very bad look.

Authentic Nouveau

That's certainly true but as I think about it it's hard to see how you could do much better when the facts are against you so obviously. I guess that's why communications firm do a land office business in Washington DC. I guess they give people like Fauci advice on how to send the least bad messaging. But I've got to admit, pointing your finger at a senator who's asking you a very direct, salient question, and calling him a liar, is a very bad look.
One might even consider he acted like he was cornered.

Authentic Nouveau

It is widely known that Dr. Tony Fauci funded the Wuhan Laboratory.
The Gateway Pundit first reported on this in early 2020.

I posted the fact last year before Gateway did.

Video on Rumble because the ugly commies on Youtube can't cope with truth.

Sad Man Hussein Obama forked over approval. Makes him a party to weapons of mass destruction.