Rand Paul took down Fauci today...

Thistle

One might even consider he acted like he was cornered.
I get the idea that Fauci had been rehearsing outrage to direct at Rand Paul like a method actor, and he's just not good at it. Fauci has tried to cultivate this amiable television persona and to flip a switch and to appear formidable, is just impossible for him to do.

This thing with Rand Paul was going to go where it was going to go, and I think it was completely for seeable to Fauci and anybody else who is paying attention. So he was able to get out a line of misdirection for the press to pick up on and run with if they're going to do it. And I haven't read up about this in the left wing press enough to know whether or not they capitalized on his suggestion.

Authentic Nouveau

I get the idea that Fauci had been rehearsing outrage to direct at Rand Paul like a method actor, and he's just not good at it. Fauci has tried to cultivate this amiable television persona and to flip a switch and to appear formidable, is just impossible for him to do.

This thing with Rand Paul was going to go where it was going to go, and I think it was completely for seeable to Fauci and anybody else who is paying attention. So he was able to get out a line of misdirection for the press to pick up on and run with if they're going to do it. And I haven't read up about this in the left wing press enough to know whether or not they capitalized on his suggestion.
Fao Chi is now a key contributor to the growing distrust of science.

Thistle

Yes, if you look at that exchange between Fauci and Rand Paul Fauci comes off looking terrible. Nobody has to fact check Rand Paul. If you've been awake you've watched this whole thing unfold and you know it's true.

Towerwatchman

Yes, if you look at that exchange between Fauci and Rand Paul Fauci comes off looking terrible. Nobody has to fact check Rand Paul. If you've been awake you've watched this whole thing unfold and you know it's true.
Notice Tony denied funding 'gain of function' but did not deny funding other research that was being done under the same roof. I enjoyed watching the little rat attempting to dance around the truth. Can't get around the 'Bat Lady' listing Tony as a financial supporter when she published her paper on 'gain of function'.

Backup

no

science deniers are still the same anti-intellectual creationists and climate deniers they have always been. Trump worship and COVID denial are just new twists, but it’s the same cast of characters.

Fauci is irrelevant. Trump cultists just hate him like they hate everyone who doesn’t kiss the Orange Weirdo’s ring.

Thistle

Notice Tony denied funding 'gain of function' but did not deny funding other research that was being done under the same roof. I enjoyed watching the little rat attempting to dance around the truth. Can't get around the 'Bat Lady' listing Tony as a financial supporter when she published her paper on 'gain of function'.
And Fauci getting his grant recipient buddies to parrot the words "oh that's not gain of function" is singularly unimpressive.

Thistle

science deniers are still the same anti-intellectual creationists and climate deniers they have always been. Trump worship and COVID denial are just new twists, but it’s the same cast of characters.

Fauci is irrelevant. Trump cultists just hate him like they hate everyone who doesn’t kiss the Orange Weirdo’s ring.
It's posts like this one that convinced me that you are the great bastion of objectivity that you are.

Thistle

Fao Chi has been discredited..cancelled.

If he recommends a lock down, people will laugh. If he recommends masking up, people will once again laugh.
And less than half of the country trust in the healthcare delivery system to begin with.

Towerwatchman

no

If you go to the CDC website , you will see that 64% of whites a fully vaccinated, 12% of Hispanics are fully vaccinated , and 9% of blacks are fully vaccinated. Following your reasoning to a logical conclusion we can state that blacks and Hispanics are Trump Cultist.

Towerwatchman

And Fauci getting his grant recipient buddies to parrot the words "oh that's not gain of function" is singularly unimpressive.
In May of 2020 when we had sufficient data,, we noticed that 25% of the infected were dying, today 2% of the infected are dying. This leads us to conclude that this virus was not only manufactured in the lab but manufactured to kill at a high rate and then taper off. The virus is a military weapon, and fauci funded it.
Of course the true numbers would be lower because we had many people who were asymptomatic but based on the samples we can still conclude it was a military weapon.

Thistle

If you go to the CDC website , you will see that 64% of whites a fully vaccinated, 12% of Hispanics are fully vaccinated , and 9% of blacks are fully vaccinated. Following your reasoning to a logical conclusion we can state that blacks and Hispanics are Trump Cultist.
Apparently so…

Thistle

In May of 2020 when we had sufficient data,, we noticed that 25% of the infected were dying, today 2% of the infected are dying. This leads us to conclude that this virus was not only manufactured in the lab but manufactured to kill at a high rate and then taper off. The virus is a military weapon, and fauci funded it.
Of course the true numbers would be lower because we had many people who were asymptomatic but based on the samples we can still conclude it was a military weapon.
I can't say, but that inference would explain those facts.

CrowCross

And less than half of the country trust in the healthcare delivery system to begin with.

Sheeze, I had to suffer through all of the adds....but congress was number 1. Imagine that.

Authentic Nouveau

He is cornered and knows it.

Authentic Nouveau

Glad you mention.
The same lab was using W.H.O. for messaging and now has blocked W.H.O. from investigations.

W.H.O. was a useful tool.

Thistle

Give it sufficient time and the race hustlers will twist the data and come up with a narrative that this is evidence of white supremacy
I believe it was Robyn D'Angelo who said "racism is assumed understanding how it expresses itself in the current facts is the only question." This is what they say in their own words!