Rand Paul took down Fauci today...

Backup

I just saw this article this morning...you might find it interesting.
One of these year, one of you people might link to a source that is not totally crazy.

USA Today:

Our rating: False​

We rate these claims as FALSE, based on our research. "The Rockefeller Playbook" and "Operation Lockstep" do not exist. The claim borrows scenarios from "Lock Step," a section of "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development," a report published by the Rockefeller Foundation. The report makes no reference to COVID-19, a vaccine against the disease or plans to introduce a police state during a pandemic.

Authentic Nouveau

One of these year, one of you people might link to a source that is not totally crazy.

USA Today:

We rate these claims as FALSE, based on our research. "The Rockefeller Playbook" and "Operation Lockstep" do not exist. The claim borrows scenarios from "Lock Step," a section of "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development," a report published by the Rockefeller Foundation. The report makes no reference to COVID-19, a vaccine against the disease or plans to introduce a police state during a pandemic.
Left winger Fake Chex. Doesn't get crazier than that.

CrowCross

USA Today:

Oh, I'm supposed to trust USA today fact checker Chelsey Cox over Dave Hodges?

What Hodges says in the article you linked is pretty much true. Much of it is happening right now or has already happened.

As to the 5G....don't know if that is possible...but...I do know about 5G 60 Ghz and how it relates to oxygen.

Electric Skeptic

In May of 2020 when we had sufficient data,, we noticed that 25% of the infected were dying, today 2% of the infected are dying. This leads us to conclude that this virus was not only manufactured in the lab but manufactured to kill at a high rate and then taper off. The virus is a military weapon, and fauci funded it.
Of course the true numbers would be lower because we had many people who were asymptomatic but based on the samples we can still conclude it was a military weapon.
Umm...no. We can't conclude that at all. We can state that it's a possibility; no more.

Towerwatchman

no

science deniers are still the same anti-intellectual creationists and climate deniers they have always been. Trump worship and COVID denial are just new twists, but it’s the same cast of characters.

Fauci is irrelevant. Trump cultists just hate him like they hate everyone who doesn’t kiss the Orange Weirdo’s ring.
Red Herring. =Attempting to redirect the argument to another issue to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. It is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

Red Herring. =Attempting to redirect the argument [fauci] to another issue [anti intellectual creationist, climate deniers] to which the person doing the redirecting can better respond. it is a deliberate diversion of attention with the intention of trying to abandon the original argument.

What's funny is that in your fallacy you identify creationists as anti-intellectuals.

Towerwatchman

Umm...no. We can't conclude that at all. We can state that it's a possibility; no more.
The idea that we will better understand viruses by creating lethal viruses is absurd. Similar to starting forest fires when the San Andreas winds are blowing at their highest in order to better understand forest fires. The only benefit of creating lethal viruses is to use them as a weapon.

Electric Skeptic

The idea that we will better understand viruses by creating lethal viruses is absurd.
This is your opinion as a qualified, experienced virologist, right? No? Oh, then it's worthless.
Similar to starting forest fires when the San Andreas winds are blowing at their highest in order to better understand forest fires. The only benefit of creating lethal viruses is to use them as a weapon.
What was that about you being a qualified, experienced virologist again? Oh, that's right. You're not one. You are not remotely qualified to state what "the only benefit of creating lethal viruses" is.

Towerwatchman

This is your opinion as a qualified, experienced virologist, right? No? Oh, then it's worthless.

What was that about you being a qualified, experienced virologist again? Oh, that's right. You're not one. You are not remotely qualified to state what "the only benefit of creating lethal viruses" is.
Ignorance is bliss.

Your conclusion that my opinion was worthless was based on your qualification and experience as a virologist. Right?

One does not need to be a cardiologist to know that inducing a heart attack in order to study heart attacks is a bad idea.
One does not need to be a neurologist to know that inducing a stroke in order to study strokes is a bad idea.
One does not need to be a qualified, experienced virologist to know that creating dangerous and lethal viruses in order to study dangerous and lethal viruses is a bad idea.

BTW could your first name be Anthony?

Electric Skeptic

Ignorance is bliss.

Your conclusion that my opinion was worthless was based on your qualification and experience as a virologist. Right?
No. It was based on the fact that YOU have no qualification and experience as a virologist. Whether I have any such qualification and experience is irrelevant - I'm not the one trying to say what is and isn't the benefit of creating lethal viruses. You are.
One does not need to be a cardiologist to know that inducing a heart attack in order to study heart attacks is a bad idea.
One does not need to be a neurologist to know that inducing a stroke in order to study strokes is a bad idea.
Irrelevant (particularly because there is a plethora of both which can be studied in whatever conditions the experts want, which is not the case with lethal viruses).
One does not need to be a qualified, experienced virologist to know that creating dangerous and lethal viruses in order to study dangerous and lethal viruses is a bad idea.
Of course you do. You have zero idea what those who are qualified, experienced virologists might or might not do with such a virus, which is why your claims of what the benefits of creating certain types of virus are and are not are worthless. Off the top of my head I - who have the same qualifications and experience as you, i.e., zero - can think of possible uses (comparing what makes a virus lethal compared to what makes a virus non-lethal, for example, which couldn't be done with out a lethal virus) for a lethal virus. Or how about comparing infection rates of lethal vs non-lethal viruses? Neither of us are in any position to say that such studies would be of no use or are worthless. Which is why you are not in a position to decide what the benefits of creating certain types of virus are and are not.
BTW could your first name be Anthony?
It could be. And...it could not be.

Authentic Nouveau

No. It was based on the fact that YOU have no qualification and experience as a virologist. Whether I have any such qualification and experience is irrelevant - I'm not the one trying to say what is and isn't the benefit of creating lethal viruses. You are.

Irrelevant (particularly because there is a plethora of both which can be studied in whatever conditions the experts want, which is not the case with lethal viruses).

Of course you do. You have zero idea what those who are qualified, experienced virologists might or might not do with such a virus, which is why your claims of what the benefits of creating certain types of virus are and are not are worthless. Off the top of my head I - who have the same qualifications and experience as you, i.e., zero - can think of possible uses (comparing what makes a virus lethal compared to what makes a virus non-lethal, for example, which couldn't be done with out a lethal virus) for a lethal virus. Or how about comparing infection rates of lethal vs non-lethal viruses? Neither of us are in any position to say that such studies would be of no use or are worthless. Which is why you are not in a position to decide what the benefits of creating certain types of virus are and are not.

It could be. And...it could not be.
So that means your rants are not relevant. You have no medical credentials.

Towerwatchman

It could be. And...it could not.
As to my qualifications, I work in the medical field and I hold the medical license. I have worked on the swine flu outbreak ,SARS outbreak ,Ebola outbreak MRSA ,c-diff ,e-coli ,to name a few . Since the covid outbreak I have been knee-deep in covid. I work in a covid unit. So that you understand clearly. Covid triggers SIRS sudden immune response syndrome, which causes the body to overreact to the infection, so where the infection is the body will react with severe edema. Since the infection is in the lungs , the lungs swell to the point where the patient does not exchange gases, and slowly suffocates over a period of days. Patient will start d-sat on Monday, suffer till Friday with every breath he labors. By Saturday he is dead. In the meantime we throw everything at it, to the point we will sacrifice the kidneys in order to save the person's life but the majority die. That is how the majority of the 4Million died.The ones that do survive have a life of ailments ,scarred lungs , renal failure, some are one dialysis. In the the United States we have over a hundred thousand children who are orphaned because either one or both parents are dead. I have watched dozens of patience slowly suffocate as they labor for each breath to eventually put on a ventilator and die. They all died alone. Not to mention the thousands that are not counted but died at home from other diseases or conditions that could have been medically treated but they were afraid to come to the hospital. Also large spike in overdoses and overdose deaths we are seeing in the hospital.

I gave you some of the cons, based on my personal experience and qualifications, based on reality not unknown possibilities. Now you can list the reasonable pros.
What did we benefit from this.

Authentic Nouveau

As to my qualifications, I work in the medical field and I hold the medical license. I have worked on the swine flu outbreak ,SARS outbreak ,Ebola outbreak MRSA ,c-diff ,e-coli ,to name a few . Since the covid outbreak I have been knee-deep in covid. I work in a covid unit. So that you understand clearly. Covid triggers SIRS sudden immune response syndrome, which causes the body to overreact to the infection, so where the infection is the body will react with severe edema. Since the infection is in the lungs , the lungs swell to the point where the patient does not exchange gases, and slowly suffocates over a period of days. Patient will start d-sat on Monday, suffer till Friday with every breath he labors. By Saturday he is dead. In the meantime we throw everything at it, to the point we will sacrifice the kidneys in order to save the person's life but the majority die. That is how the majority of the 4Million died.The ones that do survive have a life of ailments ,scarred lungs , renal failure, some are one dialysis. In the the United States we have over a hundred thousand children who are orphaned because either one or both parents are dead. I have watched dozens of patience slowly suffocate as they labor for each breath to eventually put on a ventilator and die. They all died alone. Not to mention the thousands that are not counted but died at home from other diseases or conditions that could have been medically treated but they were afraid to come to the hospital. Also large spike in overdoses and overdose deaths we are seeing in the hospital.

I gave you some of the cons, based on my personal experience and qualifications, based on reality not unknown possibilities. Now you can list the reasonable pros.
You were smeared for not being a virologist. On the other hand, a virologist has no patient care access or exposure and is unable to describe the fluid build up by a weak immune system over reacting and causing blood gases O2 levels to fall. By the time they get a trach and go on the vent, the respiratory system is in advanced failure.

Thistle

That seems to comport with the examples that I know of from our church. You hear someone's diagnosed and if they're not going to recover you never see them again.

Harry Leggs

What is the age group and what about pre-existing conditions? Like overweight or diabetes? I do not believe 4 million died from COVID since the bulk of persons diagnosed are asymptomatic or mild symptoms. That means COVID is not deadly. Besides they jack up the counts by including with COVID with those who died from COVID. All the positive infection i knew recovered with mild symptoms. They put up 300 beds in my area at a sports arena in anticipation of high infection rates, closed down all the schools and none of the beds were needed or used. I have two older brothers who got the jab. Both overweight, one still chews snuff and the other smokes and that means they are already compromised health wise. COVID did not change a thing. Getting the jab was nothing more than a placebo.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

All of which is completely irrelevant to the discussion
Cons of what? You've said nothing even remotely related to the discussion.