Rand Paul took down Fauci today...

Harry Leggs

and I should trust the sites from the left that say only 3 people died from the jab?

As to the galactic empires....many sites don't filter...censor...unlike the left.
Isn't that a kick in the chops. Something like 6000+ reported to VAERS and only three are legit? Give me a break. None of that is independently confirmed. CDC is a joke.

Yahweh will increase

If you didn’t see it, proof of gain of function funding by Fauci was provided in a hearing. Fauci lied to Congress.

Rand Paul is a know it all know nothing arrogant jerk and I am not saying this because I put my trust in Fauci either but only because it is true, for I abide by Isaiah 2:22 and don't put my trust in any human being upon this earth.

He was schooled to be a dentist and not a virologist and therefore he should shut his trap and stick to what he was trained in.

By the way, if you want to talk about quacks, Donald J. Trump should win the price for it, for he only pretends to be against what the churches are against while inwardly he is a pro choice and doesn't care one bit about same sex marriages either, but he is using this as a platform to be elected by.

The man is a narcissist sociopathic autocrat and from what I see, it wouldn't take much any longer for him to rise to become a dictator in America and then also over the world.

For he definitely fits the description of the man of sin that the mainstream church all believe will rise up from the Middle East.

However, Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 tells us that the man of sin will arise from within what was once the NT Temple of God that would fall into apostasy first and this is definitely referring to the present day mainstream church and who went out in great numbers to vote for Trump.

Read your Bible, for the type and picture of the future man of sin is laid out for us in the book of Daniel and when he comes he will come in deception and not look like the man of sin at first but only after he wins the confidence of the apostate church, for this is what Con men do.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Rand Paul is a know it all know nothing arrogant jerk and I am not saying this because I put my trust in Fauci either but only because it is true, for I abide by Isaiah 2:22 and don't put my trust in any human being upon this earth.

He was schooled to be a dentist and not a virologist and therefore he should shut his trap and stick to what he was trained in.
So your claim is false.

Why did you make a false claim?

He graduated as an M.D. from Duke.
His specialty is Ophthalmology (eye surgery)

Of course surgeons are much more experienced in sterile technique than Fao Cho who is a cube farm dweller.
Blow hard toni is an operating room outsider and mouthed off about masks which is out of his realm.

Surgeons work with Pathologists. Little Toni has no practical hospital pathology lab credentials.

I am not a virologist. Years ago I hired a Senior Director of Epidemiology from a large teaching and research hospital. I suspect many left wingers would claim i don't know what epidemiologists do.

Towerwatchman

He was schooled to be a dentist and not a virologist and therefore he should shut his trap and stick to what he was
Rand Paul being a dentist and arrogant has no impact on the fact that fauci lied, funded the lab that created this virus, and did everything he could to hide his involvement. The very man that the country trusted to help us through this hid the fact that he is responsible for it

CrowCross

By the way, if you want to talk about quacks, Donald J. Trump should win the price for it, for he only pretends to be against what the churches are against while inwardly he is a pro choice and doesn't care one bit about same sex marriages either, but he is using this as a platform to be elected by.

The man is a narcissist sociopathic autocrat and from what I see, it wouldn't take much any longer for him to rise to become a dictator in America and then also over the world.

For he definitely fits the description of the man of sin that the mainstream church all believe will rise up from the Middle East.

However, Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 tells us that the man of sin will arise from within what was once the NT Temple of God that would fall into apostasy first and this is definitely referring to the present day mainstream church and who went out in great numbers to vote for Trump.

Read your Bible, for the type and picture of the future man of sin is laid out for us in the book of Daniel and when he comes he will come in deception and not look like the man of sin at first but only after he wins the confidence of the apostate church, for this is what Con men do.
Why are you bearing a false witness?

Yahweh will increase

Ignorance is bliss.

Your conclusion that my opinion was worthless was based on your qualification and experience as a virologist. Right?

One does not need to be a cardiologist to know that inducing a heart attack in order to study heart attacks is a bad idea.
One does not need to be a neurologist to know that inducing a stroke in order to study strokes is a bad idea.
One does not need to be a qualified, experienced virologist to know that creating dangerous and lethal viruses in order to study dangerous and lethal viruses is a bad idea.

BTW could your first name be Anthony?

Than you must be in heaven huh?

For it sounds like your eyes are being blinded about the real problem because you believe it is about human orchestrated conspiracies of spiritual darkness and deception from principalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world.

That goes for both political parties and the mainstream of what is called the church and also the majority of Americans and also the whole world as well, for the only worldwide conspiracy is not produced by human beings but rather by the the unseen forces that I have just mentioned, for we who are true believers wrestle not against flesh and blood.

By the way and in regards to the bold red above, one doesn't have to be a Bible scholar to know false doctrine when he sees it or the wolves in sheep's clothing who are teaching it either.

Yahweh will increase

Rand Paul being a dentist and arrogant has no impact on the fact that fauci lied, funded the lab that created this virus, and did everything he could to hide his involvement. The very man that the country trusted to help us through this hid the fact that he is responsible for it
Has Trump lied to us dude?

Yahweh will increase

Why are you bearing a false witness?
I will let that one slide until we both stand before God and the secrets of men are revealed at the Great White Throne Judgment, how does that grab you?

For that is when we will truly see whether or not I bore a false witness about him or not but in the meantime you will support him and also support the idea with him that the the election was stolen from Trump by the conspiracy of the Democrats and just like you support Trump who has convinced you of this right?

Last edited:

CrowCross

I will let that one slide until we both stand before God and the secrets of men are revealed at the Great White Throne Judgment, how does that grab you?

For that is when we will truly see whether or not I bore a false witness about him or not but in the meantime you will support him and also support the idea with him that the the election was stolen from Trump by the conspiracy of the Democrats and just like you support Trump who has convinced you of this right?
The White throne is for the lost.

The Bema seat is for the saved.

Yahweh will increase

The White throne is for the lost.

The Bema seat is for the saved.
I agree 100% about that and never stated otherwise either.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that the saved will be there also and the only difference, will be that the saved will be there to judge with Christ and God and therefore all both the saved and the lost will hear the secrets of men at the Great White Throne Judgment and just like I stated.

CrowCross

I agree 100% about that and never stated otherwise either.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that the saved will be there also and the only difference, will be that the saved will be there to judge with Christ and God and therefore all both the saved and the lost will hear the secrets of men at the Great White Throne Judgment and just like I stated.
"until we both stand before God"

Will you stand before or beside.

Towerwatchman

Than you must be in heaven huh?

For it sounds like your eyes are being blinded about the real problem because you believe it is about human orchestrated conspiracies of spiritual darkness and deception from principalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world.

That goes for both political parties and the mainstream of what is called the church and also the majority of Americans and also the whole world as well, for the only worldwide conspiracy is not produced by human beings but rather by the the unseen forces that I have just mentioned, for we who are true believers wrestle not against flesh and blood.

By the way and in regards to the bold red above, one doesn't have to be a Bible scholar to know false doctrine when he sees it or the wolves in sheep's clothing who are teaching it either.
Delusional as alway.

Yahweh will increase

Delusional as alway.
If you believe the words of Donald J. Trump, or any of his devoted followers like Marjory Taylor Green or Rand Paul or McCarthy, then you are the one who is delusional but worse yet completely deceived also.

Do you know what the words "Con Man" refer to?

It is short for "Confidence Man" and it refers to someone who comes along and pretends to be one thing in order to deceive people when really he is inwardly something much worse and that is Donald J. Trump.

Furthermore, you better hope to God that he is never elected President again also, for he will have nothing to lose in a second term by being exactly what he truly is and unlike it was in his first term where he needed to look good and keep up the con in order to be reelected again.

You also ought to read Daniel chapters 2 and 4 and what it reveals about the fact that God is the one who chooses who should rule and who should albeit he will often give his people what they want in order to teach them a lesson but unfortunately many times they still wont learn from it.

You might want to mark this into your memory therefore, for God indeed allowed you to have your choice in Donald J. Trump from 2016 to 2020 but remember that with Trump God also allowed the plague to come in and pull down everything that Trump did and I believe he did this because the churches are in rebellion with his words in Daniel 2 and 4 and have been for many many years also.

For it is not given to believers to control who becomes the leader of any given nation but that belongs to God alone, for only God knows the hearts of men and also when it is time to bless a nation or bring trouble upon it in order to lead his people who are not listening to him to repentance.

Just read Israel's history in the Bible, for this is how God works.

Last edited:

Towerwatchman

If you believe the words of Donald J. Trump, or any of his devoted followers like Marjory Taylor Green or Rand Paul or McCarthy, then you are the one who is delusional but worse yet completely deceived also.

Do you know what the words "Con Man" refer to?

It is short for "Confidence Man" and it refers to someone who comes along and pretends to be one thing in order to deceive people when really he is inwardly something much worse and that is Donald J. Trump.

Furthermore, you better hope to God that he is never elected President again also, for he will have nothing to lose in a second term by being exactly what he truly is and unlike it was in his first term where he needed to look good in order to be reelected again.
Promises made promises kept. How is slow Joe doing?

Yahweh will increase

Promises made promises kept. How is slow Joe doing?
Only for the first term and that because he had something to lose if he didn't and also had to keep up with the con to be reelected and which is the nature of con men dude and so how is slow TW doing on that note now?

By the way, what did the Sovereign God do with what Trump accomplished by allowing the plague of the virus?