Rapture yes or no

The One who came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up everything He is in that man, Read it, Matt 3:16 -- escapes you guys understanding.

Why?

The One who came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up everything He is in that man, Read it, Matt 3:16

The ESV Study Bible comments, “The parable of the two sons demonstrates the religious leaders’ failure to respond rightly to John the Baptist’s prophetic ministry. They hypocritically did not live up to their talk. The fruit of one’s life ultimately proves whether or not one is obedient to God’s message. A person’s actions ultimately prove whether or not he is obedient to God.”

The NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible adds, “The phrase ‘entering the kingdom of God ahead of you’ (v. 31) leaves the door open for these religious leaders to come in, but at this point in Matthew’s account they remain outside.”

https://www.biblestudytools.com/bib...does-many-are-called-few-are-chosen-mean.html

Last edited:
some areas of disagreement or speculation are not Salvation issues
some things certainly would be

' For many are called, but few are chosen." - Matthew 22:1-14 (ESV, bold emphasis added).

“Jesus used parables in giving instruction, and both revealing and concealing spiritual truths. The parables compared the story shared with the reality of the Kingdom of God. While the first is simple and relatable, the second is profound and consequential. The two together invite comparison that opens up windows of understanding. While some understood the parables, others did not. In Matthew 13:10-16, the disciples question Jesus’s use of the parables. Why did he speak in parables? He responds that to some the truths of the kingdom had been given, but to others they had not been given. As Jesus was teaching large crowds, his true disciples heard and discerned the meaning of these stories. Those who heard but did not understand fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah 6:9-10.”

Last edited:
The ESV Study Bible comments, “The parable of the two sons demonstrates the religious leaders’ failure to respond rightly to John the Baptist’s prophetic ministry. They hypocritically did not live up to their talk. The fruit of one’s life ultimately proves whether or not one is obedient to God’s message. A person’s actions ultimately prove whether or not he is obedient to God.”
Yes and one knows very well if they are like him or not to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks as Jesus did or not, perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect.

It isn't a matter of believing it is a matter of receiving -- comparing your life with His and if anything is amiss and in any way one is different from Him, then beliefs has taken over and laws to regulate those beliefs.

' For many are called, but few are chosen." - Matthew 22:1-14 (ESV, bold emphasis added).

“Jesus used parables in giving instruction, and both revealing and concealing spiritual truths. The parables compared the story shared with the reality of the Kingdom of God. While the first is simple and relatable, the second is profound and consequential. The two together invite comparison that opens up windows of understanding. While some understood the parables, others did not. In Matthew 13:10-16, the disciples question Jesus’s use of the parables. Why did he speak in parables? He responds that to some the truths of the kingdom had been given, but to others they had not been given. As Jesus was teaching large crowds, his true disciples heard and discerned the meaning of these stories. Those who heard but did not understand fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah 6:9-10.”

Everyone is chosen by God to be like Him and walk as He walks in His same mind, but few who actually obey and receive His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

There is not one person God would turn away least they repent and receive Him as their own disposition.

No if you had an argument based within the context of the passages you would.
What part of "I don't care" didn't you get? Believe what you want. The end of the age has already been determined, and will happen on schedule, and in budget and what we "Think"/"Believe" has no effect on any of it.

What part of "I don't care" didn't you get? Believe what you want. The end of the age has already been determined, and will happen on schedule, and in budget and what we "Think"/"Believe" has no effect on any of it.
There is a difference between what we think, believe and truth. What was share was the truth and since you do not have an argument you post what you post. It is okay really. The only thing more we can pray for is that you come to assenting it.

Many professing Christians believe and teach that we will be spared the tribulation before Jesus comes back. They call it a rapture.

Does the Bible teach a rapture?

No..........................
Matthew 24:9 is quite clear: the disciples will experience the tribulation. They will be handed over to it and suffer.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

Seems pretty plain and clear to me.

Furthermore, there are only five mentions of tribulation in the book of Revelation and four of the five clearly report the disciples are experiencing it.

Revelation 1:9
I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 2:9-10
I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan. 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Revelation 7:14
I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

John was a partaker in the tribulation, and Jesus knew of the tribulation the congregations at Smyrna were experiencing. John informed the inquiring elder those in white were the ones who had come through the tribulation.

Again: this is plain and clear.

the rapture, another term for it, is the Change.

It is very soon.

It is when His sons and daughters, the 144k will be restored to their Original Eden nature,
the glorified body and, also, restored to our Land, in the other world...
Eden... from which we got separated at the fall..
but will be made new..

It is very soon.

It is when His sons and daughters, the 144k will be restored to their Original Eden nature,
but will be made new..

How much money do they want?

Running a little short, but maybe I can make a donation.

It is very soon.

but will be made new..
Only 144K get raptured????

Back