Rapture yes or no

No, it is about the Rapture. Just go to the first page and read the OP.

God bless.
Yes and we all who has received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has been lifted out of this world and all things became new. Jesus referred to this renewing, taken out, as born again. Something obviously you do not follow Jesus in.

BTW you said it is about Gary Mac, that shows you dont have a clue who it is about.

Does that stand for "Best Statement?"

Only those who are born again enter into the Kingdom, which means that the Tribulation believers will be baptized into Christ like as we.

They will be brought into Eternal Union with God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost just as we have.

That is just mandatory for entrance into the Kingdom, whether that be the Kingdom we are in now, or the Millennial Kingdom, No man will enter into either (for obvious reasons) except they be born again.

And there is only one New Birth taught in Scripture.

God bless.

Yes and we all who has received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has been lifted out of this world and all things became new. Jesus referred to this renewing, taken out, as born again. Something obviously you do not follow Jesus in.

You might want to read Christ's teachings about Christians being in the world.

I keep the Words of Christ, you do not. You deny His teaching. You have received an anointing according to your religion, but you have not received the Son of God your Creator.

When you do, Gary Mac, then you will be a son of God as all Christians that confess Jesus is the Christ is. For God will send the SPirit of His Son into your heart, and you will then be able to stop lying about being His son. You will then be able to say, Abba, Father.

God bless.

BTW you said it is about Gary Mac, that shows you dont have a clue who it is about.

Well, here is a few clues: in Matthew 3:16 we don't see Christ caught up, w see the Holy Spirit come down, and this as an observable form, to be concise, the form of a dove.

This conflicts with what you try to teach in your religion concerning Luke 17, and you didn't even realize why it conflicts. I pointed this out to you, as a clue, if you will, and yet you still reject my help.

The Rapture of the Church, now that is another topic of discussion altogether. I wish you could set aside your religion long enough to enter into that discussion, because you will find that the Rapture teaches the Gospel to men that are not sons of God too.

God bless.

God compares the lives of everyone to the lives of those in the tribulation. God shows us why we have a genuine faith or not.
1 Corinthians 3:11-15 says you are not correct....

There will be a way.

The Church age believers will be evaluated to see if their works were done in the Spirit and sound doctrine. Just as Jesus lived.

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be
revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been
built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss
but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.
1 Corinthians 3:11-15​

You might want to read Christ's teachings about Christians being in the world.
Yes we are in it but we are not of it. It is good to study these things for sure isn't it?
I keep the Words of Christ, you do not.
No you dont if you did you would be of Christ as well.
You deny His teaching.
I do yours for sure.
You have received an anointing according to your religion,
I dont have a religion I am of Love, He in me and I in Him are one and have the same mind as you are supposed to have as well. . Nothing to be religious about.
but you have not received the Son of God your Creator.
Sure I have, I am His son, you just haven't accepted Him to be your Father is all and the reason you cant relate to the son of God -- WHY. Because you are not born of God, born again to be His son. You cant know the Father at all least you are born of God and His son.
When you do, Gary Mac, then you will be a son of God as all Christians that confess Jesus is the Christ is.
When I received from the Father the same inheritance that Jesus His other son received from Him know that Jesus was Christ, we have the same inheritance, Gods anointing, Christ in us.
For God will send the SPirit of His Son into your heart,
He did that years ago. For I have the mind of Christ.
and you will then be able to stop lying about being His son.
Like Jesus was accused of no different at all, they hated him for being Gods son just as you hate me for the very same reason.
You will then be able to say, Abba, Father.
God is my Father, Daddy, Im His offspring.
God bless.
It is obvious you cant relate to being Gods son because the way you condemn us who are just as Jesus was condemned for the same accusations that you present to Gods children -- but you can be as well, but obviously to be His son is is evil for you as you say it is.

Well, here is a few clues: in Matthew 3:16 we don't see Christ caught up, w see the Holy Spirit come down, and this as an observable form, to be concise, the form of a dove.
You dont know anything what you are talking about. You cant be caught up to the Father least He comes down to you. You are trying to win a race without the horse.

BTW It wasn't in the form of a dove at all ROFL, it came like a dove, the gentle disposition of the simplicity of, that you have made so complicated with a religious mind that you cant see the simplicity sin His truths. Love is gentle, God is Love, you just never has met Him to know this difference is all.
This conflicts with what you try to teach in your religion concerning Luke 17, and you didn't even realize why it conflicts. I pointed this out to you, as a clue, if you will, and yet you still reject my help.
The only thing it conflicts with is your religion is where you cant be Gods son yourself and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus and others did.
The Rapture of the Church, now that is another topic of discussion altogether.
The rapture of the church is a man made doctrine such as the trinity doctrine.

His church is anyone who has received from the Father that what Jesus received from Himfor we walk as He walks in His same light, same signs follow us.
I wish you could set aside your religion long enough to enter into that discussion, because you will find that the Rapture teaches the Gospel to men that are not sons of God too.
I know -- you wish I would deny the Christ and follow you instead. Paul had your same attitude. he was constantly urging folk to follow him in his ways for sin, even used trickery that obviously has worked on you to get you to follow him in his religious ways instead of following Jesus to the Father that you make know Him as Jesus knew Him. But that isn't going to be possible for you least you repent and follow Jesus in his way to the Father yourself.

You still have that man hanging on a cross. If you would take him down from that cross and put in your heart the same as he had in his heart of the Father, then you are saved and not until.
God bless.

It is obvious you cant relate to being Gods son because the way you condemn us who are just as Jesus was condemned for the same accusations that you present to Gods children -- but you can be as well, but obviously to be His son is is evil for you as you say it is.

It's not my condemnation, Gary Mac, it is the condemnation of God through John.

And the Scripture cannot be broken.

When you cease denying that Jesus is the Christ you may become a son of God. You too can be His child.

But what you will never be is The Son of God, as Jesus is.

I am taking my leave of this forum again, and I have enjoyed our discussions. I hope that, if the Lord wills it, when I return you will no longer be denying that Jesus is the Christ and that you will truly be His child through faith in Jesus The Christ the SOn of the Living God.

God bless.

1 Corinthians 3:11-15 says you are not correct....

There will be a way.

The Church age believers will be evaluated to see if their works were done in the Spirit and sound doctrine. Just as Jesus lived.

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be
revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been
built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss
but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.
1 Corinthians 3:11-15​
It is better for me to listen to what was quoted of Jesus in his ways of the Father and what he said I should be like Him, not Paul who had his own opinions in these matters. Not many listen to Jesus, they listen to those such as Paul instead, second hand information loaded with opinions, editing the very things Jesus said of himself in the Father.

I speak only truth when I say you deny Jesus is the Christ.
Amen! God holds us accountable for what we believe as well as how we think about the truth He has revealed. All Scripture testifies to the fact that God wants us to know and understand the truth.

"Thou dost desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part Thou wilt make me know wisdom." (Ps. 51: 6)

Amen! God holds us accountable for what we believe as well as how we think about the truth He has revealed. All Scripture testifies to the fact that God wants us to know and understand the truth.

"Thou dost desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part Thou wilt make me know wisdom." (Ps. 51: 6)
The only truth God can give you is if He be in you and you be in Him as one and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in as Jesus and others did who were born of God, Born again.

When one does see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Back