RCMP writes strong letter upon being put on Leave without pay.

Son Of Saxon

Read this. Ask yourself why a healthy 22 year experience federal Constable should lose his job...sorry be put on leave without pay for an ineffective vaccine (if you think it's effective please explain with sources that back up its effectiveness with researchers and data being referenced not opinion)

Oh and if you can refute his very real claims please do.

CrowCross

Read this. Ask yourself why a healthy 22 year experience federal Constable should lose his job...sorry be put on leave without pay for an ineffective vaccine (if you think it's effective please explain with sources that back up its effectiveness with researchers and data being referenced not opinion)

Oh and if you can refute his very real claims please do.
Here's what is happening...and you currently see it in the US military with their less than honorable discharges.

It's a separation. Perhaps you may call it a purge. Put away all of those that "push back" and whats left is those that will submit. Follow the orders with no remorse.

Temujin

Following orders is rather what being in the military is all about. You can think for yourself, but do what you are told. Or you can think for yourself and question, in which case you will be disciplined, but eventually promoted. Or you can think massively stupid, moronic thoughts and refuse to learn, in which case you get sacked. And good riddance. We don't want public safety in the hands of ill disciplined morons.

Son Of Saxon

Following orders is rather what being in the military is all about. You can think for yourself, but do what you are told. Or you can think for yourself and question, in which case you will be disciplined, but eventually promoted. Or you can think massively stupid, moronic thoughts and refuse to learn, in which case you get sacked. And good riddance. We don't want public safety in the hands of ill disciplined morons.
Well I am a Canadian Afgan Vet and disagree..as would my two still serving high ranking brothers....we fought for freedom for people oppressed by a theocratic nightmare.

Blindly following orders ...which is what you are suggesting is preferable...is exactly what the Nazis did.

EDITED INFLAMMATORY REMARK

Last edited by a moderator:

Temujin

Well I am a Canadian Afgan Vet and disagree..as would my two still serving high ranking brothers....we fought for freedom for people oppressed by a theocratic nightmare.

Blindly following orders ...which is what you are suggesting is preferable...is exactly what the Nazis did.

So guess you must be a nazi
As in so much of what you believe, your guess is mistaken. Happy New Year.

Temujin

As far as you are concerned it should be his body his choice shouldnt it?
When you sign up for the military, you make that choice. That is rather the point. How can you expect someone to fight to the death to protect others if they are frightened of a prick in the arm?

BMS

When you sign up for the military, you make that choice. That is rather the point. How can you expect someone to fight to the death to protect others if they are frightened of a prick in the arm?
When you have sexual intercourse, the purpose of which is reproduction, you have to take the consequences of conception. So if its 'body my choice' signing up can be ignored, right? Or is this more woke bigotry and prejudice?

BMS

What do you think you should call someone who thinks that being ordered to have a vaccine to protect public safety is equivalent to being ordered to murder Jews. Complete moron springs to mind, but I'll make allowance for you being totally ignorant of the military and settle on ignoramus.
Having a vaccine doesnt give public safety, it gives personal safety. I have two jabs and a booster and wear a mask but still got covid (not that I knew it until I took a test) So clearly vaccines protect the individual and have no public relevance. You are believing a media that is woke and sees a problem with biological science and its gender ideology.

You know medical and care staff have been co-oerced into having a vaccine against their will and it looks like they will be sacked in April if they dont. So expect self inflected staff shortages in the NHS. In the meantime staff absences because they are self isolating is affecting everywhere.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Temujin

When you have sexual intercourse, the purpose of which is reproduction, you have to take the consequences of conception. So if its 'body my choice' signing up can be ignored, right? Or is this more woke bigotry and prejudice?
If you honestly think that having sex is equivalent to joining the army, I feel sorry for your spouse.

BMS

If you honestly think that having sex is equivalent to joining the army, I feel sorry for your spouse.
Never would even cross my mind, that is your deranged imagination running riot. This is woke ideology, based in fantasy because of selfish disaffected feelings, and thus seeing reality as fantasy. The point is that if its 'my body my choice' which you apply to pregnancy then why not 'my body my choice' for vaccine. Indeed, why your prejudice?

And of course having the vaccines and taking precautions with masks and sanitisers doesn't stop people getting or passing on covid. So taking or not taking the vaccine is NOT a public health hazzard, its a personal one.

Temujin

Having a vaccine doesnt give public safety, it gives personal safety. I have two jabs and a booster and wear a mask but still got covid (not that I knew it until I took a test) So clearly vaccines protect the individual and have no public relevance. You are believing a media that is woke and sees a problem with biological science and its gender ideology.
Wrong. The purpose of vaccinating as many as possible, and of other measures such as masks and social distancing, is primarily to protect others, particularly those who are vulnerable. The vaccine is not a shield preventing infection. It enables the body to fight off the infection effectively, meaning that you can isolate and recover at home instead of spending time in hospital blocking a bed and risking the health of fellow patients and health workers.

You know medical and care staff have been co-oerced into having a vaccine against their will and it looks like they will be sacked in April if they dont. So expect self inflected staff shortages in the NHS. In the meantime staff absences because they are self isolating is affecting everywhere.
Stupid is as stupid does.
You cannot get much more stupid than getting sacked because of refusing to take a vaccine. I have been required to take vaccinations and medication at times because of my job. It is part of the job. If you cannot do it, then it is the wrong job for you. So get out. I doubt that the numbers actually sacked will be very high, but I don't really care. Staff shortages in healthcare are primarily brought about by the unvaccinated morons taking up space in hospitals and spreading their infections.

BMS

If you honestly think I think as you do, even after having explained why I don't, then perhaps you need some psychiatric help.

Temujin

Never would even cross my mind, that is your deranged imagination running riot. This is woke ideology, based in fantasy because of selfish disaffected feelings, and thus seeing reality as fantasy. The point is that if its 'my body my choice' which you apply to pregnancy then why not 'my body my choice' for vaccine. Indeed, why your prejudice?
Can't you read? It is not my body my choice in the military. That is the whole point of the military, to put your body on the line when called to do so. There is a simple word for soldiers who say to their commander "I'm not doing that. It's too risky. My body my choice."

And of course having the vaccines and taking precautions with masks and sanitisers doesn't stop people getting or passing on covid. So taking or not taking the vaccine is NOT a public health hazzard, its a personal one.
Both vaccinated people and non-vaccinated can catch covid. Both Roger Federer and I can play tennis.

BMS

Wrong. The purpose of vaccinating as many as possible, and of other measures such as masks and social distancing, is primarily to protect others, particularly those who are vulnerable. The vaccine is not a shield preventing infection. It enables the body to fight off the infection effectively, meaning that you can isolate and recover at home instead of spending time in hospital blocking a bed and risking the health of fellow patients and health workers.

You cannot get much more stupid than getting sacked because of refusing to take a vaccine. I have been required to take vaccinations and medication at times because of my job. It is part of the job. If you cannot do it, then it is the wrong job for you. So get out. I doubt that the numbers actually sacked will be very high, but I don't really care. Staff shortages in healthcare are primarily brought about by the unvaccinated morons taking up space in hospitals and spreading their infections.
Wrong as demonstrated and experienced. If you honestly think I will abandon logic and proven experience for the ramblings of a woke ideologue who cant tell the difference between a man and a woman, then I think you need psychiatric help.

Temujin

If you honestly think I think as you do, even after having explained why I don't, then perhaps you need some psychiatric help.
Be assured, it is abundantly clear that you don't think as I do. Or as anyone else I know thinks, come to that. You are, thankfully, a one off.

BMS

Be assured, it is abundantly clear that you don't think as I do. Or as anyone else I know thinks, come to that. You are, thankfully, a one off.
Be assured that you are captured by mentally deranged woke ideology. Millions of us arent.

BTW, many many posters here are posting criticism of UK and US government vaccine policy, yet you seem to think we are all one offs.

:rolleyes:

Temujin

Wrong as demonstrated and experienced. If you honestly think I will abandon logic and proven experience for the ramblings of a woke ideologue who cant tell the difference between a man and a woman, then I think you need psychiatric help.
Abandoning logic is ignoring the advice and explanations given by those who have studied vaccines, epidemiology and mathematical modelling for their entire lives, in favour of some loony on the Internet spreading lies. Do yourself a favour and find out what the truth is before you label experts as "woke" because they say things you find difficult to cope with. As a start I would recommend this years Royal Institution Christmas lectures, broadcast by the BBC. They are aimed at teenagers, but you should be able to keep up, and you might learn why what you are arguing here is laughable rubbish.