RCs justify ignoring the word of God

balshan

Jesus said very clearly that not a jot or a tittle would change.

Matt 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished

Yet the RCC does this by ignoring scripture, not exposing sin, changing words to cover up what they are actually doing and justifying sin. Do they think God is unaware of how His words are being misused and twisted.

I mean the reasons for RC annulments are a joke. I mean they didn't know what they were doing. They are standing in front of the altar, in fancy dress making vows in front of family and friends and they do not know they are getting married. RC education is really falling down. The other reason can be they didn't know what for life means, seriously, it means until you die. Oh they got married somewhere else and not the RCC church, as if that makes a marriage non existent.

I mean they totally ignore James 4:17 and 1 Cor 5:11.

All only means all when it suits what they want. I mean all are sinners are used as the excuse for ignoring 1 Cor 5:11 when it comes to their leaders. They also do not understand that James 4:17 means that all those leaders who did not expose the sin of the other leaders became part of the sin. The say it is only a small number but it isn't as Pell's testimony in Italy proved. It showed that at least 7 to 8 more leaders knew what was happening and ignored what was going on.

Why do RCs ignore scripture God is not changing it? God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The God of the OT is the same God of the NT and is the same God today.

Back