Receiving Light & Truth

So are you saying its biblical that Jesus possessed a fulness of glory from His birth?
How do you explain this?

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Jesus had a fulness and glory before birth. He entered into the kenosis then all was restored.

I have to run, I’ll follow up plater tonight if I get a chance…

he emptied Himself of “reputation” not of being…He never stopped being God. He has a dual nature. God can’t stop being God.

I agree with you on the LDS position, although I think it is more of a assumed thing, and ot clear taught…but I want to research that a bit in regards to hard teaching.
D&C 93 is pretty explicit on the subject.

which we both agree…”we are complete in Him..”
We have to define what "complete" means and when that occurs. You may believe differently than I do, but, IMO, none of us are complete now. We are all works in progress. If that is true, our current argument leads me to think that you don't really believe what you said. In your view, we will never be complete. We will never be good.

We have to define what "complete" means and when that occurs. You may believe differently than I do, but, IMO, none of us are complete now. We are all works in progress. If that is true, our current argument leads me to think that you don't really believe what you said. In your view, we will never be complete. We will never be good.
If saved, and your name written in the Lambs Book of Life, you are complete “in Him” being clothed in His righteousness, now and forever in that He is our mediator forever…by His Grace and in His Grace. Complete basically means set apart and made right.

If saved, and your name written in the Lambs Book of Life, you are complete “in Him” being clothed in His righteousness, now and forever in that He is our mediator forever…by His Grace and in His Grace. Complete basically means set apart and made right.
But never good. If that is the case, then never complete.

Back