Recipe for a Hurricane

Oil and Coal companies certainly do not like the ongoing trends that provide a cleaner atmosphere. Aside, climate change is Physics.

The question," ‘do you believe in global warming?’ [is] "meaningless: whether the globe warms in response to greenhouse gas increases is determined by the physics of energy balance. It is not subject to belief systems." ( italics mine )

___
That's what your belief system is telling you. God controls the climate. Take note of that.

This isn't about climate change, but power. The goal is to dismantle captalism, get rid of God and all religion, and establish a global governing body -- all quite Biblical.

Oil and Coal companies certainly do not like the ongoing trends that provide a cleaner atmosphere.

More political tripe
Aside, climate change is Physics.
You are not a physics expert.

The question," ‘do you believe in global warming?’ [is] "meaningless: whether the globe warms in response to greenhouse gas increases is determined by the physics of energy balance. It is not subject to belief systems." ( italics mine )

___
You can't have an electric car without products derived from crude oil.

75% of the supposed "greenhouse effect" is water vapor which your activists are not prepared to discuss.

That's what your belief system is telling you. God controls the climate. Take note of that.

God can do anything He wants, of course. Keeping this in mind and taking note -

"But I, the LORD, make the following promise: I have made a covenant governing the coming of day and night. I have established the fixed laws governing heaven and earth." (Jeremiah 33:25)

This isn't about climate change, but power. The goal is to dismantle captalism, get rid of God and all religion, and establish a global governing body -- all quite Biblical.

Although portions of ^this^ are biblical, it takes quite a bit of interpolation and extrapolation to believe the physics of climate change will be a contributing factor of dismantling capitalism, religion, and the establishment of a mark on hands or foreheads in order to conduct trade.

___

Yes.

Although portions of ^this^ are biblical, it takes quite a bit of interpolation and extrapolation to believe the physics of climate change will be a contributing factor of dismantling capitalism, religion, and the establishment of a mark on hands or foreheads in order to conduct trade.
You don't want to believe what I'm telling you. You trust government.

"But I, the LORD, make the following promise: I have made a covenant governing the coming of day and night. I have established the fixed laws governing heaven and earth." (Jeremiah 33:25)

So why should we believe an activist like you instead of science?

___
Why do your dishonest sources keep making junk predictions?

Don't waste our time with juvenile obfuscations and cut and pasties.

Your dirty sources still won't discuss why they had to Mannnipulate the data to get the "hockey stick" graph.

Why don't you know?

Your ungodly Komrade Schneiderman.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s investigation of Exxon Mobil for climate sins has collapsed due to its own willful dishonesty. The posse of state AGs he pretended to assemble never really materialized. Now his few allies are melting away: Massachusetts has suspended its investigation.

You are using The Fred Phelps style to demonize and avoid science.

Hiding behind cut and pasties.

The sexual predator Schneiderman imploded.

Why do activists need to cheat and lie?

Bloomberg 9/29/2022

"Hurricane Ian barreled ashore in southwest Florida with a massive and deadly surge of water and catastrophic winds that are poised to make it one of the costliest storms in US history. The Category 4 hurricane made landfall west of Fort Myers near Cayo Costa shortly after 3 p.m. local time. Nearly all of Florida, home to 21 million people, braced for widespread blackouts and floods.

- more than $67 billion in damages and losses - expected

- “Water. We have to talk about the water,” National Weather Service Director Ken Graham said. “Ninety percent of fatalities in these tropical systems comes from the water. It’s the storm surge, it’s the rain.”

More than 2 million people have been ordered or urged to flee the path of the storm, which is expected to cause more than $67 billion in damages and losses. A storm of this magnitude is a severe test for Florida’s infrastructure due to low-lying and densely populated coastal areas which are prone to flooding. It comes as the climate crisis has fueled extreme weather worldwide this year, including a European heat wave that killed more than 2,000 people and relentless drought across the American west."

__

Last edited:
We have no footage from CNN from a 100 years ago covering storms.

Indeed. In 1921 there were others that recorded images of Tampa after a hurricane. ( 115 mph wind )

___

Back