Reducing God to the truth and reality.

Tercon

If the the truth and reality itself can be reduced or traced back to a believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality cannot be known to exist nor occur, then the truth and reality itself can be reduced and traced back to God's believing mind.

So, how and why is God God? God is God because the truth and reality can be reduced or traced back to His believing mind.

Tercon

If the the truth and reality itself can be reduced or traced back to a believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality cannot be known to exist nor occur, then the truth and reality itself can be reduced and traced back to God's believing mind.

So, how and why is God God? God is God because the truth and reality can be reduced or traced back to His believing mind.

But if someone has another way or means by which God or the truth and reality is known to everyone; I would be interested in hearing it. But in the meantime, here is a link to hundreds of Bible verses supporting the above argument.

e v e

why would any soul want to reduce God this way?

God cannot be captured by human logic.

Tercon

A matter of fact; if the only thing that can be known to exist in reality is a believing mind, then outside of a believing mind nothing can be known to exist nor occur.
And if physicality even requires a believing mind in order to be known to exist and occur, then reality can only be known to exist in and with a believing mind. Therefore, the truth and reality must be a believing mind or be the product of a believing mind.

e v e

A matter of fact; if the only thing that can be known to exist in reality is a believing mind, then outside of a believing mind nothing can be known to exist nor occur.
And if physicality even requires a believing mind in order to be known to exist and occur, then reality can only be known to exist in and with a believing mind. Therefore, the truth and reality must be a believing mind or be the product of a believing mind
it may the only thing that you can know to exist..

but God is not limited by what You can know.

Tercon

it may the only thing that you can know to exist..

but God is not limited by what You can know.

Actually we are only limited by what we disbelieve.

And if it is the only thing that we "can know to exist" is a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be a believing mind.

So, the truth and reality must be the product of God's believing mind.

e v e

Actually we are only limited by what we disbelieve.

And if it is the only thing that we "can know to exist" is a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be a believing mind.

So, the truth and reality must be the product of God's believing mind.
so your current mind is the same mind of God ?

Tercon

How can one mind exist literally inside another mind?
Strawman. They don't have to "exist literally inside another mind". Rather all they have to do is share the same beliefs and they become a part of the same reality. Understand?

Nouveau

Strawman. They don't have to "exist literally inside another mind".
So your mind doesn't exist inside God's mind? And God's mind doesn't exist inside yours?

How then can either of you know the other to exist?

Rather all they have to do is share the same beliefs and they become a part of the same reality. Understand?
No, I don't understand. You said reality was God's mind. How then can we become part of that reality without becoming part of God's mind?

Tercon

So your mind doesn't exist inside God's mind? And God's mind doesn't exist inside yours?

Minds are fundamentally made up of beliefs. So when believing beings have a relationship with one another they share their lives and beliefs. We don't have to literally exist inside someone else's brain in order to share one another's lives and beliefs. We just have have to share the same beliefs.

The Bible teaches believers how and why the truth and reality is known to them. So, when the believer starts believing in the Bible and in how and why the truth and reality is known to them, then they receive or are imprinted
The Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) exists inside of a believers mind and guides them to the truth.

How then can either of you know the other to exist?

Because we share the same beliefs. In this case the Bible teaches the believer how and why the truth and reality is made known to them.

No, I don't understand. You said reality was God's mind. How then can we become part of that reality without becoming part of God's mind?

Belief. We just have to believe the Bible. And the Bible teaches us how and why the truth and reality is known to us. It also shows us that the truth and reality is a Being rather than a substance or made up of inanimate objects. And that Being is the original believing mind and from that original believing mind all truth and reality exists and occurs. And all other believing minds that believe in Him get to share and participate in and with His truth and reality.
And you don't know this because you are a unbeliever and lean towards unbelief (atheism) rather than towards belief, which is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you. This is why you don't know.

Nouveau

Minds are fundamentally made up of beliefs. So when believing beings have a relationship with one another they share their lives and beliefs. We don't have to literally exist inside someone else's brain in order to share one another's lives and beliefs. We just have have to share the same beliefs.

The Bible teaches believers how and why the truth and reality is known to them. So, when the believer starts believing in the Bible and in how and why the truth and reality is known to them, then they receive or are imprinted
The Spirit of truth (Holy Spirit) exists inside of a believers mind and guides them to the truth.

Because we share the same beliefs. In this case the Bible teaches the believer how and why the truth and reality is made known to them.
So in claiming to know that God exists, you are claiming to know of the existence of something which exists outside of your own mind?

Belief. We just have to believe the Bible. And the Bible teaches us how and why the truth and reality is known to us. It also shows us that the truth and reality is a Being rather than a substance or made up of inanimate objects. And that Being is the original believing mind and from that original believing mind all truth and reality exists and occurs. And all other believing minds that believe in Him get to share and participate in and with His truth and reality.
And you don't know this because you are a unbeliever and lean towards unbelief (atheism) rather than towards belief, which is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you. This is why you don't know.
This doesn't address the problem in the slightest. You've claimed the following things:

Reality is God's mind.
You are in reality.
You are not in God's mind.

These three are plainly inconsistent, so which of them is wrong?

Tercon

So in claiming to know that God exists, you are claiming to know of the existence of something which exists outside of your own mind?

Strawman. Actually I am claiming to know something that I believe can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality cannot be known to exist or occur. And you have never been show how the truth and reality can be known to exist or occur anywhere else but a believing mind.

This doesn't address the problem in the slightest. You've claimed the following things:

Reality is God's mind.
You are in reality.

These three are plainly inconsistent, so which of them is wrong?

If the truth matters is does, but the truth doesn't matter to unbelievers because they don't know how it is known to begin with.

Your strawman is "plainly inconsistent", but what I believe isn't.

I believe because the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind and outside of a believing mind the truth and reality is unknowable, then the truth and reality must be the product of a believing mind. Since outside of a believing mind the truth and reality is unknowable and has no way or place in order to be known to exist or occur.

That's why in QM models "observation" or "measurement" are necessary for physical occurrences to have some way and place for WFC and entanglement to occur.

Whateverman

the truth doesn't matter to unbelievers because they don't know how it is known to begin with.
You're an unbeliever, because you don't believe belief's ability to make falsehoods mistakenly known to be truths to you.

Ergo, the truth doesn't matter to you.

Nouveau

Strawman. Actually I am claiming to know something that I believe can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality cannot be known to exist or occur. And you have never been show how the truth and reality can be known to exist or occur anywhere else but a believing mind.
How was it a strawman? You claim to know God, and you just denied that either of your mind or God's mind exists inside the other. So where does God's mind exist? Is he inside your mind or outside of it?

If the truth matters is does, but the truth doesn't matter to unbelievers because they don't know how it is known to begin with.

Your strawman is "plainly inconsistent", but what I believe isn't.

I believe because the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind and outside of a believing mind the truth and reality is unknowable, then the truth and reality must be the product of a believing mind. Since outside of a believing mind the truth and reality is unknowable and has no way or place in order to be known to exist or occur.

That's why in QM models "observation" or "measurement" are necessary for physical occurrences to have some way and place for WFC and entanglement to occur.
You're rambling and off-topic again. Are you saying that you think all three of the following are true?

Reality is God's mind.
You are in reality.

If not, which is wrong?

Tercon

How was it a strawman? You claim to know God, and you just denied that either of your mind or God's mind exists inside the other. So where does God's mind exist? Is he inside your mind or outside of it?

Because that's not what I am say, nor is it how and why the truth, reality and someone else's mind is known.

My mind doesn't have to be inside of another mind for me to know or share the same truth and reality with them, all we have to do is share the same beliefs and the same truth and reality is known to us. Understand?

You're rambling and off-topic again. Are you saying that you think all three of the following are true?

Reality is God's mind.
You are in reality.

If not, which is wrong?

You're all wrong because you are pretending that different minds can't share the same truth and reality by just believing in the same way and thing. And that's how believers share in God truth and reality, we believe in the same way he does.
The truth and reality originates in God believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality can't be known to exist or occur. And believers share in His truth and reality by believing the same way He does. There is no trickery to this.

Nouveau

Because that's not what I am say, nor is it how and why the truth, reality and someone else's mind is known.

My mind doesn't have to be inside of another mind for me to know or share the same truth and reality with them, all we have to do is share the same beliefs and the same truth and reality is known to us. Understand?
No, I don't understand. When I ask if God's mind exists inside your own mind, you cry strawman. And when I ask if God's mind exists outside of your own mind, you also cry strawman. So which is it? Where does God's mind exist? Or does it not exist at all?

You're all wrong because you are pretending that different minds can't share the same truth and reality by just believing in the same way and thing. And that's how believers share in God truth and reality, we believe in the same way he does.
The truth and reality originates in God believing mind, because outside of a believing mind the truth and reality can't be known to exist or occur. And believers share in His truth and reality by believing the same way He does. There is no trickery to this.
You didn't answer what I asked. Again, which of the following is true, in your opinion, and which (if any) is false?

1. Reality is God's mind. (True or False?)
2. You are in reality. (True or False?)
3. You are not in God's mind. (True or False?)

Tercon

No, I don't understand. When I ask if God's mind exists inside your own mind, you cry strawman.

Strawman. I didn't say minds have to exist inside other minds.

And when I ask if God's mind exists outside of your own mind, you also cry strawman. So which is it? Where does God's mind exist? Or does it not exist at all?

Another strawman.

It is a strawman, because that is not how minds share the same truth and reality. All minds have to do to share the same truth and reality is share the same beliefs, and they get to know and experience the same truth and reality.

Now deal with what's being said to you instead of evading it, deal with what's bolded in purple above.

You didn't answer what I asked. Again, which of the following is true, in your opinion, and which (if any) is false?

1. Reality is God's mind. (True or False?)
2. You are in reality. (True or False?)
3. You are not in God's mind. (True or False?)

Sure I answered, you just evaded what I said. Deal with what's in bolded purple above.