Reducing God to the truth and reality.

Nouveau

That's where we are all are known to exist silly, there is no other way or place that possesses the capacity of a believing mind to make our existence known to us. And if there was, then you would have said what that other way and place is.
His truth and reality is known to exist and occur in a believer's mind, because the believer believes in His truth and reality.
So God exists only in your mind, and does not exist outside of it?

I can put billions and billions together believing in the same way and Thing, and all getting to the knowledge and experiencing His truth and reality at the same time. That's the power of belief and a believing mind. And nothing else is capable of that feat.
You're still not answering the question. Try again. You're nearly there!

3. Is your mind contained within God's mind? (Y/N)

Tercon

So God exists only in your mind, and does not exist outside of it?

Everything that is known to exist and occur is ONLY known to exist and occur in and with our believing minds silly.

You're still not answering the question. Try again. You're nearly there!

You mean I am not following your illegitimate narrative of materialism.

As a believer I get to know God's Mind, and experience, share and participate in His truth and reality. That's how a believing mind and the truth work together in order to make His reality known.

Everything that exists and occurs is ONLY known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, because nothing can be known to exist or occur without or outside of a believing mind. You can wallow around in your unbelief and skepticism all you want, but until you believe the truth and reality IT is out of your grasp.

Last edited:

Nouveau

Everything that is known to exist and occur is ONLY known to exist and occur in and with our believing minds silly.
So God exists only in your mind, and not outside of it? Do I have that right?

As a believer I get to know God's Mind, and experience, share and participate in His truth and reality. That's how a believing mind and the truth work together in order to make His reality known.

Everything that exists and occurs is ONLY known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, because nothing can be known to exist or occur without or outside of a believing mind. You can wallow around in your unbelief and skepticism all you want, but until you believe the truth and reality is out of your grasp.
Wow, you're really bad at this whole answering questions thing, aren't you. Remember how above you actually gave a Yes or No in response to my questions? See if you can do that again! Here we go...

Tercon

So God exists only in your mind, and not outside of it? Do I have that right?

No. God exists in His believing mind. But when a believer believes as He believes they get to know and experience His reality and believing mind too.

Wow, you're really bad at this whole answering questions thing, aren't you. Remember how above you actually gave a Yes or No in response to my questions? See if you can do that again! Here we go...

Wow, you really are bad at this whole truth and reality thing aren't you. Can't even remember you actually admitting to the ONLY way and place the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur. But you can't tell me of another way or place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur can you? You have failed monkey man, because you have no other way or place outside of a believing mind that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur do you.

Everything that exists and occurs is ONLY known to exist and occur in and because of God's believing mind, as outside of His believing mind nothing can be known to exist or occur.

Tercon

why would any soul want to reduce God this way?

God cannot be captured by human logic.

God's existence can be traced back or deduced from and to a believing mind. And logic didn't originate from humanity. Rather logic is a feature and can be deduced from the existence of the truth and reality.

Nouveau

No. God exists in His believing mind. But when a believer believes as He believes they get to know and experience His reality and believing mind too.
You really need to be more clear here.

Does God exist inside of your mind? [Yes or No]
Does God exist outside of your mind? [Yes or No]

Wow, you really are bad at this whole truth and reality thing aren't you. Can't even remember you actually admitting to the ONLY way and place the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur. But you can't tell me of another way or place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur can you? You have failed monkey man, because you have no other way or place outside of a believing mind that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur do you.

Everything that exists and occurs is ONLY known to exist and occur in and because of God's believing mind, as outside of His believing mind nothing can be known to exist or occur.
You still haven't answered. Try again. It really isn't that hard.

3. Is your mind contained within God's mind? [Yes or No]

Tercon

You really need to be more clear here.

Does God exist inside of your mind? [Yes or No]
Does God exist outside of your mind? [Yes or No]

You really need to stop being such a phony and deal with what's being said to you instead of running away.

God exists in His believing mind, the same way and place everyone experiences their own existence. But when a believer believes as He believes they get to know and experience His reality and believing mind too.

You still haven't answered. Try again. It really isn't that hard.

More bluffing. Deal with what's being said to you instead of running away.

Everything that exists and occurs is ONLY known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, because nothing can be known to exist or occur without or outside of a believing mind. You can wallow around in your unbelief and skepticism all you want, but until you believe the truth and reality IT is out of your grasp.

Nouveau

You really need to stop being such a phony and deal with what's being said to you instead of running away.

God exists in His believing mind, the same way and place everyone experiences their own existence. But when a believer believes as He believes they get to know and experience His reality and believing mind too.

More bluffing. Deal with what's being said to you instead of running away.

These are simple questions, Tercon. Try to be honest for once and actually answer them.

1. Does God exist inside of your mind? [Yes or No]
2. Does God exist outside of your mind? [Yes or No]

Tercon

These are simple questions, Tercon. Try to be honest for once and actually answer them.

Try dealing with the truth instead running and hiding from it with your unbelief.

The only place anything can be known to exist and occur is in one's mind.

God exists in the same place everyone else is known to exist; in His own mind.

Everyone has their own mind where they experience their own existence. And we can still know and experience other minds by just sharing the same beliefs. It is a way in which different minds can share and participate in the same truth and reality.

Nouveau

Try dealing with the truth instead running and hiding from it with your unbelief.

The only place anything can be known to exist and occur is in one's mind.

God exists in the same place everyone else is known to exist; in His own mind.

Everyone has their own mind where they experience their own existence. And we can still know and experience other minds by just sharing the same beliefs. It is a way in which different minds can share and participate in the same truth and reality.
It seems you're still not honest enough to answer simple Y/N questions without evasion. Try again:

Tercon

God exists in His mind?

Lol
So according to Terconology, God is a figment of his own imagination.
I could not make up stuff this silly...

Terry Pratchett, though...

God is known to exist in the same way and place everything else is known to exist; God is known to exist in and by a believing mind.

Be interesting to hear how you think you are known to exist outside of your believing mind silly.

Tercon

It seems you're still not honest enough to answer simple Y/N questions without evasion. Try again:

You'd have to know how and why the truth and reality is known to you in order to be honest, and you don't, so you are incapable of being honest.

God is known to exist in and by the same way and place everything else is known to exist; in and with a believing mind.
SORRY ONLY BELIEVERS ALLOWED.

God is known to exist in and with His own believing mind. And because the truth and reality can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be exist in God's believing mind. He doesn't need your unbelieving mind in order to be known to exist. But He and we both need our believing minds in order to know His truth and reality exists and can only occur in and with a believing mind.

Strawman. Minds don't have to exist inside one another in order to share the same truth and reality. Rather all minds have to do is share the same truth and reality is to share the same beliefs. And then they get to know and experience the same truth and reality. You don't seem to know nor understand how and why minds, belief, the truth and reality work together to form consciousness.

Nouveau

You'd have to know how and why the truth and reality is known to you in order to be honest, and you don't, so you are incapable of being honest.

God is known to exist in and by the same way and place everything else is known to exist; in and with a believing mind.

God is known to exist in and with His own believing mind. And because the truth and reality can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be exist in God's believing mind. He doesn't need your unbelieving mind in order to be known to exist. But He and we both need our believing minds in order to know His truth and reality exists and can only occur in and with a believing mind.

Strawman. Minds don't have to exist inside one another in order to share the same truth and reality. Rather all minds have to do is share the same truth and reality is to share the same beliefs. And then they get to know and experience the same truth and reality. You don't seem to know nor understand how and why minds, belief, the truth and reality work together to form consciousness.
What part of "Yes or No" are you having trouble understanding, Tercon?

Tercon

What part of "Yes or No" are you having trouble understanding, Tercon?

What part of "necessary" don't you understand silly? When it says that belief is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you, then that means that your opinion as to belief's sufficiency is irrelevant, because it still must occur before the truth is known to you. You don't seem to understand that is the way it works.

God is known to exist in and with His own believing mind. And because the truth and reality can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be exist in God's believing mind. He doesn't need your unbelieving mind in order to be known to exist. But He and we both need our believing minds in order to know His truth and reality exists and can only occur in and with a believing mind.3. Is your mind contained within God's mind? [Yes or No]

Strawman. Minds don't have to exist inside one another in order to share the same truth and reality. Rather all minds have to do to share the same truth and reality is to share the same beliefs. And then they get to know and experience the same truth and reality other minds do. You don't seem to know nor understand how and why minds, belief, the truth and reality work together to form consciousness.

Nouveau

What part of "necessary" don't you understand silly? When it says that belief is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you, then that means that your opinion as to belief's sufficiency is irrelevant, because it still must occur before the truth is known to you. You don't seem to understand that is the way it works.

God is known to exist in and with His own believing mind. And because the truth and reality can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be exist in God's believing mind. He doesn't need your unbelieving mind in order to be known to exist. But He and we both need our believing minds in order to know His truth and reality exists and can only occur in and with a believing mind.3. Is your mind contained within God's mind? [Yes or No]

Strawman. Minds don't have to exist inside one another in order to share the same truth and reality. Rather all minds have to do to share the same truth and reality is to share the same beliefs. And then they get to know and experience the same truth and reality other minds do. You don't seem to know nor understand how and why minds, belief, the truth and reality work together to form consciousness.
Still waiting for you to stop evading and come up with the courage to actually answer me.

Tercon

Still waiting for you to stop evading and come up with the courage to actually answer me.

Still waiting for you to admit that

What do you know of that isn't known to exist or occur in and with your mind silly?

God experiences His own existence in and with His own mind, the same way and place I know myself to exist. I just get to know, experience and partake of God's truth and reality when I share His belief that originated in and with Him. That's how and why different minds get to to know, experience and partake in the same truth and reality. We just share the same belief.
You don't say or deal with anything about what I am saying because you can't refute what I have said to begin with.

Strawman and no. That's not the way believing minds share in the same truth and reality.

You are trying to confuse yourself so you won't and can't deal with what you are being exposed to here.