Reformed (Calvinist) "Justification" Doctrine Proven to be Anti-Scriptural

Terry43

You don't see the connection? That's why Reformers believe in being zapped by regeneration and justification from on high, unbeknownst to them, which locks them in forever in a preserved state.
Do you have a salvation testimony?

Theo1689

Well hes not sure of the Trinity..we could start there

I was actually referring to his edit per mod

I'm always skeptical of people who try to tackle the advanced doctrines of Arminian vs. Calvinism, when they don't seem to be able to grasp Christianity 101, treating people with charity and respect.

Such are what I call "Christian" bullies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theo1689

It's not the topic here, please remain on topic and do not post any more off-topic replies.

Actually, I would posit that anyone who didn't embrace the Trinity (as both A's and C's do here) doesn't have any valid business in this particular forum.

Synergy

How much choice has God given to you? Did you choose your parents?Your place of birth? Your sex? Your physical characteristics ? Your IQ?
God gives everyone critical choices all the time: to love or not to love, to make something out of yourself or to vegetate, etc....

Terry43

God gives everyone critical choices all the time: to love or not to love, to make something out of yourself or to vegetate, etc....
Prove that ... You can only be what God has made you to be.. Your decisions are all guided by your preferences..THOSE were set by God,just as the choices available to you are limited by God

Synergy

Prove that ... You can only be what God has made you to be.. Your decisions are all guided by your preferences..THOSE were set by God,just as the choices available to you are limited by God
Whether or not one chooses to fulfill the potential of what God has made him/her to become, however limited, is his/her choice. Many people choose not to and they are responsible for that.