Reformed Preterism Is Dead

Father, Son, & Holy Spirit are all God, so when the Holy Spirit came on the first pentecost, you can say Jesus came. But the ONLY return Jesus mentioned is His parousia.
No, Roby, you can't say that. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are different PERSONS of the Godhead. When the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost, Jesus was seated at the right hand of the Father. Scripture tells us this many times.

first thanks for the reply, I see you have no understanding of the ECHAD of God as Father, the Ordinal First, and the Son, the Ordinal Last. no need for me to explain anything to You/

if so, reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. now I ask you is this the one and the same person who "MADE ALL THINGS?"

just answer the question above.

:ninja:
OF COURSE He is one and the same. He made everything accouding to His Father's plan. And, of course, He is the Redeemer. He redeemed us with His own death.

What is to reconcile? Jesus is God. God is Three Persons. The Word created all things. Scripture is clear on this.
well did you read Isaiah 44:24? he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF" when he created "ALL THINGS". and U do know what "ALONE" means right?
Alone: having no one else present. solitary. so how can he be "alone" ..... no one else present, if the other two so-call persons supposed to be omni-present. only ONE PERSON "MADE ALL THINGS" Jesus the Ordinal First, the Lord.
Acts 7:55But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked intently toward heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
he didn't see but ONE PERSON, JESUS.

Father, Son, & Holy Spirit are all God, so when the Holy Spirit came on the first pentecost, you can say Jesus came. But the ONLY return Jesus mentioned is His parousia.
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Did the Lord Jesus Lie? now Listen, same chapter a few verses later,
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. now, when did the Lord Jesus MANIFESTED himself to comfort us?

OF COURSE He is one and the same. He made everything accouding to His Father's plan. And, of course, He is the Redeemer. He redeemed us with His own death.
well, who Laid the Foundation of the world in the beginning the father, who is LORD all cap, or the Son, who is Lord, which one?

well did you read Isaiah 44:24? he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF" when he created "ALL THINGS". and U do know what "ALONE" means right?
Alone: having no one else present. solitary. so how can he be "alone" ..... no one else present, if the other two so-call persons supposed to be omni-present. only ONE PERSON "MADE ALL THINGS" Jesus the Ordinal First, the Lord.
Because it is One God. You're reaching to keep your lies.

he didn't see but ONE PERSON, JESUS.
No, he saw Jesus standing at the right hand of God. It is understood that in this case God is Father God. Jesus is at his right hand. The Holy Spirit has come to earth (and has filled Stephen).

Because it is One God. You're reaching to keep your lies.
so U disagree with Isaiah 44:24?
No, he saw Jesus standing at the right hand of God. It is understood that in this case God is Father God. Jesus is at his right hand. The Holy Spirit has come to earth (and has filled Stephen).
Do U know what "RIGHT HAND" means?" if U think it a physical place or Location, then I feel sorry for U. understand, GOD, who is a Spirit have no right side. scripture for anyone to stand on, Listen to the scriptures and "LEARN",
Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

BlessedAnomaly, how can anyone stand at God's right when there is no right to stand at? did U here the LORD by his Prophet Jeremiah?, he fills both, both heaven and EARTH. so how can someone stand at his Right........ IN HEAVEN, (smile) when he is HEAVEN HIMSELF?

no, the thing U need to do is go and find out what RIGHT HAND of God really mean, because it's an anthropomorphism. so go and look up what the RIGHT HAND/ARM of God really means.

PICJAG, 101G.

“The Two-Fold Return of JESUS, The Holy Spirit”
I'm Going to put this in 2 parts.

Scripture: John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever”.

scripture: John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”.

Revealing Scripture: Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

“The Opening Question”​
Until now, there have been some puzzling scripture that the majority, if not all, Christian in the body of Christ could not definitively explain completely. Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.

These three verses of scriptures have puzzled a many of Christians for years. that puzzlement is now revealed, and put in place, to reveal the plain truth concering the return of the Lord Jesus. here was the dilemma of both verses. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very old people walking around, even unto today. that idea is not biblical, because nowhere in the bible is it written after the Lord Jesus spoke theses word that is it recorded that any man lived at least 2,000 years after these saying. so this nullifies anyone still walking around as a human, with blood, for over 2,000 years. even per-flood after the fall of Adam and Eve in sin, no one made it to a thousand. so again, that theory out.

The second option, b. our Lord did return as he said he would, in his Kingdom, and in POWER before some of them, standing there with him, and in that generation tasted not natural death. knowing that our Lord, JESUS, who is God, cannot lie, HE MUST HAVE RETURN BEFORE SOME STANDING AT THAT TIME DIED, NATURALLY. for this was audience relevance. so, I must accept his words as truth, and search his words out for the revelation. in doing so, we now have the revealing answer. option a is out, so that only leaves option b. option b holds the true answer, YES, he did return before some of them standing there at the time he spoke did not see death.

“The Kingdom of God Come”​
Let's carefully, and fully explain this two-fold return. what do we mean, twof-old? his return is in two parts. the first of his two-fold return is in Spirit, and this return happen on the day of Pentecost. with this first of his two-fold return happening before some of them standing there died. this return was in power, meaning in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit). this is the Lord Jesus “first” of his two-fold return, and yes the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, for he is the truth, the light and the way. supportive scripture, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. this was directed to his disciples, and he came to them as he said he would. he came in Spirit. so how do we know this?
John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him”. the Lord Jesus said that he will “manifest himself”. but how is he manifesting himself to them, his disciple?. this is the same question Judas asked, not Iscariot, listen, John 14:22" Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. this is the key question in understanding our Lord's return, and his diversity. this is another eureka moment in history, as with Moses asking God what his name is. the Lord Jesus said that he will manifest himself to them. here is how he manifested himself, in (POWER). Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance”. this is the manifestation that Judas asked about in John 14, and the Lord himself said that he would manifest himself. notice, Judas asked, “Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. again, notice Judas said, “unto us (them, the disciples), as was it with those standing, and would not taste death. here’s how the Lord Jesus manifested himself to his disciples and not the world. the manifestation of Christ is in the Spiritual “GIFTS” of the Holy Spirit. these Spiritual gifts was given on the day of Pentecost, and are listed in the scriptures, 1 Corinthians 12:7" But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal” and continue verses 8-11 . "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal”. there’s that manifestation that Judas asked about, and what the Lord said that he would do, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did just exactly as he said he would do. he came in Spirit, the “Comforter”.

This pouring out of these gifts happens on the day of Pentecost, just as the prophet Joel spoke by the Word of God. Joel 2:28" And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit”. notice God said his “spirit”, small case “s” in spirit, indicating his diversified spirit, as God with flesh and bones. (the Ordinal Last, now Glorified per John 17:3), this is the first of the Lord Jesus return, in power of the Holy Spirit. his body is present in Heaven, as he sits on the throne, and his spirit on earth. (Side note: this is why we have the designation of Father and Son. My son is his Body on earth, My Father is his Spirit in heaven). if one would now notice, this is the reverse of John 3:13. where the Spirit was in heaven (Present) and the body was on earth (Present). now the body is in heaven and the Spirit is on earth. but did not Joel state that it was the LORD’S all caps spirit that was poured out? yes, for the Lord Jesus is God almighty, the Holy Spirit. listen, in Joel, he said that the LORD will “pour” out his spirit. and this happen on Pentecost. scripture, Acts 2:16" But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel”. the apostle Peter plainly lets us know, that what was happening on Pentecost was spoke of by the LORD’S prophet Joel. the question arises, who poured his spirit?. Joel said it was the LORD, all caps. lets see who poured it out on Pentecost. Acts 2:32" This Jesus hath God raised up, (see John 2:19-21), whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath “shed” forth this, which ye now see and hear”. the key word here is he, the Lord JESUS, “shed” forth. what do shed means?, it is the Greek word, G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-kheh'-o) (or (by variation) ekchuno ek-khoo'-no)
1. to pour forth
2. (figuratively) to bestow
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill

there is our word, in the first definition, “shed” means “pour forth or out”. and it is the Lord Jesus who poured out his Spirit. this prove that the Lord Jesus, (in Glorified flesh and bones), is the Holy Spirit, meaning, who is GOD (the Father), in flesh and bones. in power of the Spirit, he poured out “HIS”, not their, but "HIS" Spirit on the day of Pentecost, (read Acts 2:32 & 33 again). this pouring out, or MANIFESTATION of the spirit, makes Mark 9:1, Luke 9:27 and Matthew 16:28 fulfilled and the words of the Lord Jesus are TRUE and PURE. by coming on Pentecost in Spirit, this is the manifestation Judas ask about in John 14:22, and the Lord foretold. so clearly, we see that this is the first of his two-fold return, in the power of this Spirit. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. notice, the Lord said that he would not leave them “comfortless”, meaning his disciple. the Holy Spirit, God, the Lord Jesus, is the comforter”. to make it clear, is not the Lord Jesus the mediator? is not a mediator is an advocate, who is the Comforter? yes, (1 John 2:1 & 2). and what is an advocate, let's see, G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
KJV: advocate, comforter

there he is an advocate is the comforter. the Lord Jesus Christ is our advocate, (1 John 2:1), which makes him our COMFORTER, God himself. so clearly, we can see the Lord Jesus in his first of two-fold returns. first in Spirit, next in. we will see it now.

PICJAG, 101G

Part II

“The Kingdom of Heaven Comes”​
The New Testament Fulfilled
The second of his two-fold return will be in bodily form, and for all eyes to see him. the first return was not visually observed by all eyes, (the world). for he returned in Spirit manifestation, (abstract form, in the Spiritual Gifts). his next, or the second part of his two-fold return will be visually seen by everyone in (concrete form), and all the world, or every eye will see him. scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”. this is the return everyone knows about and is waiting for. understand, this return is yet to happen. most Christians calls this return the rapture for his church. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words”. another supporting scripture of the Lord’s two-fold return, which is our Revealing Scripture. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

this coming happens when……1 Corinthians 15:21 "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead." 1 Corinthians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."1 Corinthians 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming." 1 Corinthians 15:24 "Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power." 1 Corinthians 15:25 "For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet." 1 Corinthians 15:26 "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him." 1 Corinthians 15:28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

this is the second scripture confirming the second two-fold coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus the Christ. and this will be the end. 1 Corinthians 15:24 "Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power."

Conclusion: with his first of his two-fold returns already done, we who are alive look for his second coming in flesh and bones, for our change. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed," 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." 1 Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." 1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." 1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" 1 Corinthians 15:56 "The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law." 1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." Amen.

we know that the Lord JESUS is the Spirit, the comforter, the Holy Spirit, who returned on Pentecost. and as a man, (which is his own image that was to come, he sits in heaven as our high priest, making intersession on our behalf, as mediator, waiting to return to earth, and ruling all nations). now as Mediator, scripture, 1Ti 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus". is this one God, diversified, the man JESUS? Gal 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one".

and as ruling King, on earth, in this return, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne." it is the LORD all caps, the ordinal first and the ordinal last, “JESUS”.

so, this first of his two-fold return is fulfilled without doubt, now we look for his second fold coming, or return, WHEN ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM, amen.

PICJAG, 101G

so U disagree with Isaiah 44:24?
I already answered to that verse. I only disagree with your misinterpretation of it.

Do U know what "RIGHT HAND" means?" if U think it a physical place or Location, then I feel sorry for U. understand, GOD, who is a Spirit have no right side. scripture for anyone to stand on, Listen to the scriptures and "LEARN",
Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
We're going to wind up in Open Theism if you keep up this wooden interpretation method. Oh my! God made a mistake with Moses when God wanted to dispose of Israel and start over!! Moses talked him out of it!! Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!

BlessedAnomaly, how can anyone stand at God's right when there is no right to stand at? did U here the LORD by his Prophet Jeremiah?, he fills both, both heaven and EARTH. so how can someone stand at his Right........ IN HEAVEN, (smile) when he is HEAVEN HIMSELF?

no, the thing U need to do is go and find out what RIGHT HAND of God really mean, because it's an anthropomorphism. so go and look up what the RIGHT HAND/ARM of God really means.

PICJAG, 101G.
Many times in scripture God speaks in a manner for the understanding of the human. God is so much greater than we are, so much so that he has told us that we could not begin to understand him. Yet you do, presumably. When Stephen's account was written down, it was from Stephen's understanding. He died. How did Luke know what to write? Did Stephen stop before dying and tell Luke? God had this written so that puny little humans like you could understand. Not so much anthropomorphically; he isn't trying to be a human or be represented as a human would be. He's not trying to lower himself to our level. Rather, many times in scripture he is simply helping us understand in the best way we can understand. Stephen saw the Father and the Son. Stephen was, at that time, full of the Holy Spirit. You dance around these scriptural facts to avoid their meaning, because you are so smart with your own presumptions that you can't let scripture speak for itself.

God is not stupid. He wrote exactly what he wanted us to understand.

I already answered to that verse. I only disagree with your misinterpretation of it.
well then, U disagree with God, for I have no misinterpretation of any scripture, only his word.
We're going to wind up in Open Theism if you keep up this wooden interpretation method. Oh my! God made a mistake with Moses when God wanted to dispose of Israel and start over!! Moses talked him out of it!! Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!
nope maybe U. ... :sleep:
Many times in scripture God speaks in a manner for the understanding of the human. God is so much greater than we are, so much so that he has told us that we could not begin to understand him
Jer 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

try that nonsense on someone else.
When Stephen's account was written down, it was from Stephen's understanding. He died. How did Luke know what to write? Did Stephen stop before dying and tell Luke? God had this written so that puny little humans like you could understand.
2Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Tim 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

as said, try that nonsense on someone else.

2Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Tim 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Wow, you're a narcissist extraordinaire.

Try these scriptures on yourself. You need them.

Wow, you're a narcissist extraordinaire.

Try these scriptures on yourself. You need them.
first thanks for the reply, second, if U just want to vain babble, this is what Facebook and tweeter are for. we here, discuss the WORD of GOD.
now, if U have a scripture to discuss fine, else radio silence.

Many times in scripture God speaks in a manner for the understanding of the human. God is so much greater than we are, so much so that he has told us that we could not begin to understand him. Yet you do, presumably. When Stephen's account was written down, it was from Stephen's understanding. He died. How did Luke know what to write? Did Stephen stop before dying and tell Luke? God had this written so that puny little humans like you could understand. Not so much anthropomorphically; he isn't trying to be a human or be represented as a human would be. He's not trying to lower himself to our level. Rather, many times in scripture he is simply helping us understand in the best way we can understand. Stephen saw the Father and the Son. Stephen was, at that time, full of the Holy Spirit. You dance around these scriptural facts to avoid their meaning, because you are so smart with your own presumptions that you can't let scripture speak for itself.

God is not stupid. He wrote exactly what he wanted us to understand.

well then, U disagree with God, for I have no misinterpretation of any scripture, only his word.

nope maybe U. ... :sleep:

Jer 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

try that nonsense on someone else.

as said, try that nonsense on someone else.

So, "right hand " doesn't mean "RIGHT HAND"? How silly! God can have as many hands or other body parts as He chooses.

Consider these Scriptures-Ex. 33: 21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”
So, at that time, He plainly had a face, hand, & back, as He did when He wrote the Decalogue.

So, "right hand " doesn't mean "RIGHT HAND"? How silly! God can have as many hands or other body parts as He chooses.

Consider these Scriptures-Ex. 33: 21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.”
So, at that time, He plainly had a face, hand, & back, as He did when He wrote the Decalogue.
you actually believe God had a real human hand in the OT? LISTEN and LEARN, Hos 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets". do you really understand the terms, visions, and similitudes? I guess not, but please go and look up these things.... ok.

PICJAG, 101G

you actually believe God had a real human hand in the OT? LISTEN and LEARN, Hos 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets". do you really understand the terms, visions, and similitudes? I guess not, but please go and look up these things.... ok.

PICJAG, 101G
Moses wrote that He had a hand, back, & face. That's all I need.

Moses wrote that He had a hand, back, & face. That's all I need.
this is all anthropomorphism, a similitude. question, do you believe the Lord Jesus? if so Listen, John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

now do you believe the Lord Jesus? but please look up the definition of anthropomorphism

now one last ditch effort to give U understanding. Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

RC, God is a Spirit in the OT. (smile), his pinky finger can be in timbuck2 texas, and his ring or middle finger can be in the andromeda galaxy. are we getting the picture now?

PICJAG, 101G.

this is all anthropomorphism, a similitude. question, do you believe the Lord Jesus? if so Listen, John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

now do you believe the Lord Jesus? but please look up the definition of anthropomorphism

now one last ditch effort to give U understanding. Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

RC, God is a Spirit in the OT. (smile), his pinky finger can be in timbuck2 texas, and his ring or middle finger can be in the andromeda galaxy. are we getting the picture now?

PICJAG, 101G.
Your misinterp of Scripture is hogwash. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING! If He chooses to have a body, face, hands, or tentacles, He can do it. Moses wrote what he saw. Therefore God had hands, a body, & a face when He showed Himself to Moe. Get that fact thru your skull.

You're using a familiar pret tomfoolery, declaring this or that Scripture to be figurative/symbolis because it doesn't fit the false pret philisophy. Well, it WON'T WORK !

Last edited:
Back