Reformist basics.

ReverendRV

So you're trying to clean up your mess now. Typical.
A mess because of you jumping in too soon before you knew where I was going. You knew where I was going, hunh? I got Synergy and @Terry43 to understand and agree, and I bet you agree it would be wrong for God to call their never hearing the Gospel, their Sin. If you agree, you indeed jumped at the chance of you misunderstanding what I meant. Like a Wolf waiting for the door to open at my house, desiring to get me...

Last edited:

ReverendRV

Nonsense, you're back pedaling as usual.

Your accusations and name calling on me continue to this day. It's shameful on your part, all of it is false.
It's Sinful on your part to agree that never Hearing the Gospel is not a Sin, and initially Posting how terrible it is that I said God would be wrong to send a person to Hell for never having a Chance to Hear; when that isn't Sinful. You are the one back-pedaling because of your agreement with me, Terry and Synergy...

And Synergy asked you a question...

Last edited:

SovereignGrace

Never hearing about God isn't a Sin. Other things are Sin, like Lying and Stealing; people are Condemned for those things. You are like a wolf laying by the door, you desire to have me. You didn't even wait to see where I was going with that..

@Synergy , @Terry43 Is not having a chance to hear the Gospel a Sin?
The point is this, those who die never hearing the gospel are condemned already.

ReverendRV

So, God would be unjust to condemn a guilty man, even if they never heard the gospel?
That's not what I'm saying Brother, God is always Just to Condemn a Sinner; God would only be Unjust for Condemning a person for an Act which isn't Sinful. IE Even the Gentiles provide for their family. If God Condemned someone for giving their child an egg instead of a scorpion, God would be wrong. I believe in Duty-Faith, so it's the Duty of All to have Faith in Christ; it's Sinful to not obey the Gospel, once you hear it. But as Calvinists, we believe the Gospel is Spiritually Discerned; so until Irresistible Grace applies, their Duty to believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not a Law...

Romans 5:13 NIV; To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law.

There is no Law against someone who is never given a chance to believe the Gospel...

Last edited:

Woody50

That's not what I'm saying Brother, God is always Just to Condemn a Sinner; God would only be Unjust for Condemning a person for an Act which isn't Sinful...

IE even the Gentiles provide for their family. If God Condemned someone for giving their child an egg instead of a scorpion, God would be wrong...

Romans 5:13 NIV; To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law.

There is no Law against someone who is never given a chance to believe the Gospel...
Quite possibly the lamest post ever.

"If" is irrelevant.

God is just. God is righteous. God is love.

There is no "if."

He created everything. He is God. By DEFINITION, everything He does is right, just, and loving.

How is this so hard to understand?

You're "not given the chance," as you say, to "believe the Gospel?" How on Earth do you know? Even so, who are you, oh man, to talk back to God?

Everything...EVERYTHING He does is right and just and perfect. To even pose hypotheticals is beyond lame.

ReverendRV

Quite possibly the lamest post ever.

"If" is irrelevant.

God is just. God is righteous. God is love.

There is no "if."

He created everything. He is God. By DEFINITION, everything He does is right, just, and loving.

How is this so hard to understand?

You're "not given the chance," as you say, to "believe the Gospel?" How on Earth do you know? Even so, who are you, oh man, to talk back to God?

Everything...EVERYTHING He does is right and just and perfect. To even pose hypotheticals is beyond lame.
Of course everything God does is Right; but God doesn't do everything, God doesn't Sin, God will lose none, etc. 'If' a father gave his child an egg to eat, it would be okay for God to Condemn that father??

I'm a 5-Point Calvinist...

Woody50

Of course everything God does is Right; but God doesn't do everything, God doesn't Sin, God will lose none, etc. 'If' a father gave his child an egg to eat, it would be okay for God to Condemn that father??

I'm a 5-Point Calvinist...
Couldn't care less how many points.

Where did sin come from?

ReverendRV

Question, then.

Where did sin come from?
Sin was found in Lucifer while he was in Heaven, the Sin of Pride. Satan was cast out of Heaven like thunderous Lightning; and the Divine Word of God saw this. Lucifer's Nature was Fallen and he became the god of Lies. Sin entered the World in part due to Eve being deceived, but Adam is the first Sinner because when he ate the Forbidden Fruit they found themselves Naked and Afraid. They died at that moment; dying they shall die. Sin comes to us as a Consequence of breaking God's Covenant of Works. To Die Spiritually is a change of the Trichotomous Human Nature of Adam, which is a Live Body, Soul and Spirit; to the Trichotomous Human Nature of a Live Body and Soul with a dead spirit which needs to be Regenerated/Circumcized...