Refuting perfectionism

Satan doesn't tempt us to do wrong things.

Just look at all the people who say it is impossible to be as He is, Satan tempts us in order to make us loose what God puts into us by regeneration the possibility of being value to God.

Satan does not come on the line of tempting us to sin, but on the line of shifting the point of view away from God His same disposition that is without sin to be perfect as He is perfect as Jesus was that comes through regeneration as Jesus was regenerated by God Himself in Matt 3:16.

In that mentality of shifting from Gods point of view to there own point of view, these has bowed to the temptation from an alien spirit that is not Gods at all.

Satan doesn't tempt us to do wrong things.

Just look at all the people who say it is impossible to be as He is, Satan tempts us in order to make us loose what God puts into us by regeneration the possibility of being value to God.

Satan does not come on the line of tempting us to sin, but on the line of shifting the point of view away from God His same disposition that is without sin to be perfect as He is perfect as Jesus was that comes through regeneration as Jesus was regenerated by God Himself in Matt 3:16.

In that mentality of shifting from Gods point of view to there own point of view, these has bowed to the temptation from an alien spirit that is not Gods at all.
God does not temp us to do wrong, satan does. Read James.

James 1:13
When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

Who tempted adam/eve in the garden ? Genesis 3:1-4
Who tempted Jesus in the wilderness? Matthew 4:1

God does not temp us to do wrong, satan does. Read James.

James 1:13
When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
True I cant be tempted by evil for He is in me and I in Him are one, so was Jesus, see Jesus prayer to our Father who is God for you to be as well. John 17
Who tempted adam/eve in the garden ? Genesis 3:1-4
The Devil, God doesnt tempt us to do wrong at all, God comes to us and makes us exactly as Himself to be in His same image just as He did Adam in Gen 3:22, Just as He did in Abraham, Moses Jesus 120 and me.
Who tempted Jesus in the wilderness? Matthew 4:1
The devil. Here is how the devil works. Satan does not come on the line of tempting us to sin, but on the line of shifting the point of view away from God to have His same disposition that is without sin to be perfect as He is perfect as Jesus was that comes through regeneration as Jesus was regenerated by God Himself in Matt 3:16 and makes us in His same image.

It is pretty obvious that Satan has shifted your point of view away from Gods same disposition be your own disposition to have His same mind and walk in His same light and perfect even as He is perfect.

Now you tell me -- who tempted you that these things are false just as you keep stating even though you read what God would have of you to be like Him? It sure was not God who turned you away from His way to be like Him. And man became like God to know this difference. You have been duped and bowed to the temptation of separating yourself from God to become like Him yourself is all.

You dont read these posts do you?

Back