Regarding the Sacrifice of the Mass . . .

Sorry for the confusion. ? It's the RCC and its followers who I believe have gone back to Egypt. "Oooh! The fish! Oooh! The melons! The garlic! The easy life!"

--Rich

Thank you for highlighting something for me! The phrase "land flowing with milk and honey" made me think that they would if had all those things again, and in abundance had they of trusted God to do for them as He promised them.

John 10:10
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

And we do when we fully rely upon Jesus to do for us as promised.

Thank you for highlighting something for me! The phrase "land flowing with milk and honey" made me think that they would if had all those things again, and in abundance had they of trusted God to do for them as He promised them.

John 10:10
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

And we do when we fully rely upon Jesus to do for us as promised.
Fully relying upon Jesus doesn't mean eschewing everything He gave us like the Church, His commands, leaders and authority, gifts and charisms to share and help us know Christ more deeply.

I was sure you did but I was confused not your fault.
Always glad to explain. My big problem in school was terseness. (I knew what I meant! ?)
It seems to be my way worse I rang my GP, when he was seeing my son, unknown to me. At the same time my son sent me a text saying he was there. I said to the GP say hello to my son, that started him making out my son wasn't there. He said we were trying to confuse you. I said no need I do that my self. But we laughed. The one thing I am not confused about is Jesus and that the RCC is clearly not what they claim to be.
AMEN! (How's that for terse? ?)
Sadly, the RCC is a counterfeit.

———————————————————
Satan saw he was getting nowhere with frontal assaults, so he used his wiles and got the pontifex maximus of the Roman Empire (quite the politician) to go easy on all religions. When he (the PM) said that he was a Christian, all his sycophants said, "Us, too!". And then, many pagan priests saw which way the wind was blowing, and jumped ship, overwhelming the church of that day. And then the pagan priests probably came and said, "Look, this is what we did." Looked good, so the decay began.

(This is my opinion, subject to change without notice!)
———————————————————

--Rich

We are to rely upon God to meet our needs. Not some institution
Jesus gave us His Church to help us "grow into our salvation". (1Pet2:2) Relying on Him does not mean to abandon everything else.

Acts 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.

Hebrews 10 25 Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Heb 13 17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Heb 10 24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

Jesus gave us His Church to help us "grow into our salvation". (1Pet2:2) Relying on Him does not mean to abandon everything else.

Acts 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.

Hebrews 10 25 Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Heb 13 17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Heb 10 24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

Oh please! Scripture does NOT it teach us to worship an institution.

Clearly, your god is the rcc.

Yep your leaders do not teach what the apostles taught and we are not to eat with those who are sexually immoral. A sin most of your leaders have excelled at throughout the centuries. We are not to follow false teachers. The leaders are meant to be a good example, yours aren't. Your leaders fail the tests and do not meet the scriptural requirements for leaders in His church.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Your institution has many false prophets.

2 Cor 11:13+

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

That describes your leaders look at their deeds.

Matt 7:5

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Matt 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

1 Tim 4:12

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

The example of most RC leaders is to lie, hide sin, rape nuns, have children out of marriage, bless idol, greed, harm children then claim to be pro life, lust, orgies, murders, etc throughout the centuries.

1 Cor 5:11

11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

So many verses which show that the RCC is not His church and the leaders do NOT have to be obeyed or fellowshiped with at all.

Back