Regenerate Elect and Animal Sacrifices ?

ReverendRV

Like I said, it would be expedient if I knew your Denomination, et al; I may have been able to zero-in quicker and better...

Our Lord's God

Well said...

So if I hadn't clarified enough, Elect Old Covenant Saints have never ever actually had their Sins Atoned for under any Old Covenant Sacrifice. But since they were contractually obligated to keep the Old Covenant, they offered prescribed Sacrifices which were a 'Type' for the new and living way. It was appropriate for them to offer animal sacrifices because they were in a Synergistic Covenant with God; even if those sacrifices were always impotent...

A Contract is a Contract, a Covenant is a Covenant. The Covenant they were Contracted to was Totally Unable to deliver them since they were Fallen, but Jesus was able to keep the Old Covenant because he was not Fallen...

If you have been washed by the blood of Jesus, there is no other sacrifice for sins yet you want to argue there was and these men offered up sacrifices for their sins.

ReverendRV

If you have been washed by the blood of Jesus, there is no other sacrifice for sins yet you want to argue there was.
Let me try to make it clearer, there is only one Sacrifice for anyone's Sin; that of the Lord Jesus Christ. Old Covenant Animal Sacrifices never Atoned for even one Sin. But Elect Old Covenant Saints still had to offer Animal Sacrifices which would have Atoned for their Sins; if they were not Fallen Sinners. God only intended for two people to ever have a chance to fulfill a Covenant of Works; Adam and Jesus. Adam broke the Edenic Covenant but Jesus kept the Mosaic Covenant...

Give me time; you will find out I'm not your average Calvinist...

Our Lord's God

Let me try to make it clearer, there is only one Sacrifice for anyone's Sin; that of the Lord Jesus Christ.

And once one has received the benefit of that sacrifice, there is no other sacrifice for sin.

Old Covenant Animal Sacrifices never Atoned for even one Sin.

You apparently have not noticed yet, but whether it be true, or not, it would be irrelevant to the point.

But Elect Old Covenant Saints still had to offer Animal Sacrifices which would have Atoned for their Sins;

Washed in the blood of Jesus and sacrificing animals for their sins. You haven't thought about this too hard have you?

if they were not Fallen Sinners. God only intended for two people to ever have a chance to fulfill a Covenant of Works; Adam and Jesus. Adam broke the Edenic Covenant but Jesus kept the Mosaic Covenant...

Give me time; you will find out I'm not your average Calvinist...

Does God leave his born again children without His Spirit?

ReverendRV

And once one has received the benefit of that sacrifice, there is no other sacrifice for sin.

You apparently have not noticed yet, but whether it be true, or not, it would be irrelevant to the point.

Washed in the blood of Jesus and sacrificing animals for their sins. You haven't thought about this too hard have you?

Does God leave his born again children without His Spirit?
I'll talk to you again sometime. I understand your point, but we're not jiving. You keep on thinking I'm saying that Animal Sacrifices were ever true Atonements which actually Propitiated Sin; they didn't. ~ See you around...