You just refused to answer questiuons

which do you deny ?

Regeneration is new life

Regeneration purifies the heart

Regeneration is a spiritual resurection

regeneration makes one a new creation

Readers watch he will not answer

<Chuckle>

Yes, I CHOOSE not to answer, because I'm not interested in any more of your abuse and your insults.

TomFL

<Chuckle>

Yes, I CHOOSE not to answer, because I'm not interested in any more of your abuse and your insults.
Lets see grow up false teaching

offered up in response to rather than addressing the following

which do you deny ?

Regeneration is new life

and then you want to cry about abuse ?

Theo1689

Lets see grow up false teaching

offered up in response to rather than addressing the following

which do you deny ?

Regeneration is new life

and then you want to cry about abuse ?

<sigh>

You confuse me with someone who actually wishes to have a theological discussion with you.

I said, "no", Tom! And "no" means "No!"
When a woman tells you "no", do you ignore them as well?

TomFL

<sigh>

You confuse me with someone who actually wishes to have a theological discussion with you.

I said, "no", Tom! And "no" means "No!"
When a woman tells you "no", do you ignore them as well?
Are you comparing yourself to a woman ?

Readers note

He will not answer which of the following he would deny

Regeneration is new life

Theo1689

Are you comparing yourself to a woman ?

Readers note

He will not answer which of the following he would deny

Regeneration is new life

Am I OBLIGATED to answer any of your "questions"?

Is there any PURPOSE in answering any of your stupid questions?

Readers note: He will NOT answer any of my questions... bwahahahaha! ;)

TomFL

Am I OBLIGATED to answer any of your "questions"?

Is there any PURPOSE in answering any of your stupid questions?

Readers note: He will NOT answer any of my questions... bwahahahaha! ;)
Readers imagine that

A guy on a theology forum who posts just to tell everyone he does not want to answer

but it appears is quite willing to offer up an insult and then he imagines everyone is insulting him

CrowCross

Show me a verse which states they were regenerated before believing or kindly retract your opinion

for that is the intervention I spoke of

Well
Wow...look at you dodging the question.

SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE IN THE BIBLE GETTING SAVED WITHOUT GOD INTERVENING....OR KINDLY RETRACT YOUR OPINION.

Just for the record...Eph 2:4 But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses.

TomFL

Wow...look at you dodging the question.

SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE IN THE BIBLE GETTING SAVED WITHOUT GOD INTERVENING....OR KINDLY RETRACT YOUR OPINION.

Just for the record...Eph 2:4 But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses.
That says nothing at all about regeneration before faith

and you just ignored my statement the intervention spoken of was regeneration or reception of the spirit

seeing as the bible makes faith necessary before either occur every single example of salvation is the example

Start with Cornelius

try proving he was regenerate before hearing Peters sermon

Last edited:

CrowCross

and you just ignored my statement the intervention spoken of was regeneration or reception of the spirit

seeing as the bible makes faith necessary before either occur every single example of salvatioon is the example

Start with Cornelius

Dude, I'm not going to argue it..."made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses."....read the verse.

NEXT

brightfame52

Show me a verse which states they were regenerated before believing or kindly retract your opinion

for that is the intervention I spoke of

Well
If you want to play that lame game:

Show me a verse which states they were not regenerated before believing

TomFL

Dude, I'm not going to argue it..."made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses."....read the verse.

NEXT
If you are not going to argue it than you have nothing to say

and you are unable to rebut the evidence you asked for

seeing as the bible makes faith necessary before either occur every single example of salvatioon is the example

Start with Cornelius

CrowCross

If you are not going to argue it than you have nothing to say

and you are unable to rebut the evidence you asked for

Start with Cornelius

READ THE VERSE. Regeneration was first. I presented exactly what you asked for.

Now....SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE IN THE BIBLE GETTING SAVED WITHOUT GOD INTERVENING....OR KINDLY RETRACT YOUR OPINION.

TomFL

If you want to play that lame game:

Show me a verse which states they were not regenerated before believing
Simple seeing as regeneration is new life

Acts 11:16–18 —KJV
“Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.”

life imparted as a result of the baptism en the Holy Spirit

1 Cor. 12:13 —KJV
“For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.”

which places one in the body of Christ

TomFL

READ THE VERSE. Regeneration was first. I presented exactly what you asked for.

Now....SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE IN THE BIBLE GETTING SAVED WITHOUT GOD INTERVENING....OR KINDLY RETRACT YOUR OPINION.
No you did not

you just simply assumed the making alive was previous to faith

that is simply eisegesis

brightfame52

Tom

Regeneration is new life

Exactly, which is necessary to believe the Gospel. The Natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit of God. One must have New Life , Spiritual life to come to believe in Christ Jn 6 53

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Jesus here implies New Life before believing on Him, Not believing implies they have no life in them, meaning Spiritual Life, for they had physical life in them.

TomFL

Tom

Exactly, which is necessary to believe the Gospel. The Natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit of God. One must have New Life , Spiritual life to come to believe in Christ Jn 6 53

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Jesus here implies New Life before believing on Him, Not believing implies they have no life in them, meaning Spiritual Life, for they had physical life in them.
Exactly then

John 20:31 —KJV
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

2 Tim. 3:15 —KJV
“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ”

you are shown to be in error

brightfame52

NEXT
I agree wholeheartedly, I also believe that the elect were made alive together with Christ when He was raised from the dead and made to sit down together with Him in heavenly places, read Vs 6

6 and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

TomFL

I agree wholeheartedly, I also believe that the elect were made alive together with Christ when He was raised from the dead and made to sit down together with Him in heavenly places, read Vs 6

6 and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus
Who is raised up

Eph. 2:5–8 —KJV
“Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:”