Regeneration through Faith in the gospel

praise_yeshua

No I have not. Faithfulness is the prolongation of Faith. It's simple. They are the same. Both are fruit of the Spirit 5:22

I've posted several Scriptures that prove you're wrong. I can list dozens more. You're living on a misunderstanding of one single verse. I've tried to deal fairly with that verse. The least you could do is deal with the one's I've mentioned. You won't because you can't.

praise_yeshua

Repentance is a fruit of the Spirit. It comes from the new life and heart from the new birth.
Is repentance in Gal 5:22? I don't see it in the list. Why are you adding to the Scripture? You're favorite verse is Gal 5:22 isn't it?

Show me one verse that says Repentance is a fruit of the Spirit. Just one.

TomFL

Faith and faithfulness are same the translation is fine.

This still shows one is born again through belief in the Gospel

James 1:18 —KJV
“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

1 Pet. 1:23 —KJV
“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

1 Cor. 4:15 —KJV
“For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.”

It's no different than what Jesus told Nicodemus in response to his question

John 3:9 —ESV
“¶ Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?””

John 3:14–18 —ESV
“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.¶ “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.”

brightfame52

“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

“For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.”

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.¶ “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.”
Sorry but the Gospel is hidden from them that are lost 2 Cor 4:3

praise_yeshua

One of the greatest witnesses to this Truth is Paul's decree that the very righteousness of God is "REVEALED" from FAITH to FAITH.

Meaning, REVELATION of the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD comes from the GOSPEL itself and that FAITH is not a singular quality that is always the same from the Spirit of God.

It comes from a faithful person preaching the Gospel and sharing THEIR FAITH with others. Faith to Faith.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

I've challenged many Calvinists on these two verses and all they do is run away.

brightfame52

One of the greatest witnesses to this Truth is Paul's decree that the very righteousness of God is "REVEALED" from FAITH to FAITH.

Meaning, REVELATION of the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD comes from the GOSPEL itself and that FAITH is not a singular quality that is always the same from the Spirit of God.

It comes from a faithful person preaching the Gospel and sharing THEIR FAITH with others. Faith to Faith.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

I've challenged many Calvinists on these two verses and all they do is run away.
The natural man has no faith. So the gospel reveals to faith given in new birth. The natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God which includes the Gospel.

praise_yeshua

Sorry but the Gospel is hidden from them that are lost 2 Cor 4:3

2Co 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
2Co 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

It is a logical argument. It is not an emphatic statement that declares fact beyond context. Paul openly declared the Gospel, that Gospel wasn't always MIXED with faith in the hearer. Satan blinds the minds of some not all. In fact, there are people who believe and refuse to express faith for many reasons. King Agrippa was one of them. Do you remember King Agrippa?

Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

TomFL

Repentance is a fruit of the Spirit. It comes from the new life and heart from the new birth.
Without the Spirit one does not have the fruit of the Spirit

and no one has the Spirit without belief

John 7:38–39 —ESV
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”
Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.”

Eph. 1:13 —ESV
“In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,”

Eph. 3:17 —ESV
“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,”

Gal. 3:2 —ESV
“Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith?”

Gal. 3:5 —ESV
“Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—”

Gal. 3:14 —ESV
“so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.”

Acts 15:7–8 —ESV
“And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us,”

The scriptures are quite clear and your claim is faulty

TomFL

The natural man has no faith. So the gospel reveals to faith given in new birth. The natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God which includes the Gospel.
Funny the bible says you must believe the gospel to be saved

and that you are begotten again through the gospel

BTW
This is regeneration

John 7:38 —KJV
“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

effected by the Spirit indwelling

John 7:39 —KJV
“(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”

and is given through faith

brightfame52

Oh. I see. You're the only one that gets to post verses and ask for response to said verses? I don't believe you want to deal with them. They are contrary to what you teach.
If I post a scripture I have studied it. If you want me to explain it I will. So you can do likewise Don't give people a bunch of verses and you have not studied them yourself

brightfame52

BTW
This is regeneration

“He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

“(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”

The lost can't believe the Gospel. It's hidden from them 2 Cor 4:3-4

TomFL

Does not make sense. Faith is a fruit of the Spirit. The Spiritual Man has faith to receive and understand the things of God. The Gospel is Spiritual
Scripture still shows your error

and to profit it must be believed

Heb. 4:2 —KJV
“For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.”

and as a result one is born again

BTW
This is regeneration