Reincarnation

Faithoverbelief

I'm not sure I get the one event scenario. Wht is the event?
Everything that is happening now. From my view you are not separate from anything else. Your skin is merely a bridge to everything else not a barrier. Humans chop things up that do not have to be chopped. A leaf is the tree not a separate thing. Remove a leaf and it will shrivel. Remove the tree from earth and it will shrivel it is not separate from the earth it is the earth. The earth is not separate from the solar system etc. One event. One happening that is an eternal now.

CrowCross

Everything that is happening now. From my view you are not separate from anything else. Your skin is merely a bridge to everything else not a barrier. Humans chop things up that do not have to be chopped. A leaf is the tree not a separate thing. Remove a leaf and it will shrivel. Remove the tree from earth and it will shrivel it is not separate from the earth it is the earth. The earth is not separate from the solar system etc. One event. One happening that is an eternal now.
Removing a leaf from a tree and watching it shrivel seems like a seperate thing. That seems obvious.
Now, the earth is part of the solar system. In that aspect it's not separate.

Faithoverbelief

Removing a leaf from a tree and watching it shrivel seems like a seperate thing. That seems obvious.
Now, the earth is part of the solar system. In that aspect it's not separate.
A leaf is the tree. Leaves come out of the tree but that is just language it is a process. Leaves do not plop on the tree from outside it. They come out of the tree. Same as humans who come out of the earth. Trees leaf and the earth people's.

Faithoverbelief

A leaf is the tree. Leaves come out of the tree but that is just language it is a process. Leaves do not plop on the tree from outside it. They come out of the tree. Same as humans who come out of the earth. Trees leaf and the earth people's.
A leaf will shrivel away everytime you separate it from itself

CrowCross

A leaf is part of a tree. So is the branch and roots.

I only know of one person who was made from the earth.

e v e

No a historical fact. Given the first two commandments one does not imagine that a pious Jewish first century Galilean would walk around believing he was an anthropomorphic deity

All that came much later.

And you make sweeping assumptions! Imagine that!
all i say is in the ancient texts, confirmed ... but no one reads.

if you knew... christ was not just some galilean.

Hypatia_Alexandria

all i say is in the ancient texts, confirmed ... but no one reads.

if you knew... christ was not just some galilean.
All you write is your opinion. Nothing more.

We are told that the flesh and blood man came from Nazareth - hence Jesus of Nazareth and at that time Nazareth was within the kingdom ruled by the tetrarch Herod Antipas whose territory covered Galilee and Perea. Hence Jesus was a Galilean.

Faithoverbelief

No a historical fact. Given the first two commandments one does not imagine that a pious Jewish first century Galilean would walk around believing he was an anthropomorphic diety.
It is my opinion that Jesus experienced satori but he only had his knowledge of Judaism and put it in those terms (which got him killed) had he knowledge of the far East China India he could have explained things much clearer.