Repubes refuse to feed babies

Prove it.
I'll give you the first example I gave. The rainbow is a sign from God of the covenant between God and All people.
In the interests of inclusion the lgbt rainbow flag stands for just lgbtqi+ people.
How can taking something for all and making it for few be inclusive?

The usual response to this is 'homophobic bigot'

It’s obvious. We are being led around by the nose… following the news headlines everyday that tell us what to to think.
No proof. Gotcha.

It's obvious that "we are being manipulated" is intentionally vague, for the purpose of stoking fear. Commercials on TV attempt to manipulate viewers, so your claim is true in a very trivial way - even though you meant it to be more menacing and insidious sounding.

No proof. Gotcha. It's obvious that "we are being manipulated" is intentionally vague, for the purpose of stoking fear.
You’re actually using a manipulative tactic on me right now! Well, I don’t want to be accused of “stoking fear,” so I better refrain from making general observations based on what I see going on around me.
Commercials on TV attempt to manipulate viewers, so your claim is true in a very trivial way - even though you meant it to be more menacing and insidious sounding.
Okay, baby steps.

1) If you accept as a fact that “commercials on tv” use manipulative tactics to influence our decisions…

2) And I assume you will agree that the manipulative tactics used in commercials are very effective

3) Then it shouldn’t be a huge leap for you to consider that other forms of media could be used for this same purpose.

The news we listen to, the movies we watch, the movie stars and social media “influencers” we follow, tv programs, cartoons, music, etc etc… they all influence us. Right???

Is it fear that draws me to this conclusion? Or is it logic?

BTW, it is not actually the “commercials on tv” that attempt to manipulate us, but the people that create the commercials. And the people that create the commercials are paid big bucks to have these commercials created. Now, follow the logic to the news, the movies, the music etc. BIG BUCKS!

The fact that I can’t even talk about it without being accused of “stoking fear” or spreading “misinformation” or being called a “conspiracy theorist” leads me to the conclusion that…

Perhaps the manipulation is more menacing and insidious than we realize and/or are willing to admit.

Last edited:
Back